Seemingly Strange question...

GeminiRising79

Since bisexuality was in vogue back when Rush was popular in the 70's, does anyone think that there were/was a sexual relationship between any of the boys? Alex sure looked like a fairy princess at some points along the way, as well as Geddy. For the record, I am not gay nor do I have any homoerotic fantasies. Please don't flame for this is a legitimate question. Thanks.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Apr 2 2008, 11:28 PM)
Since bisexuality was in vogue back when Rush was popular in the 70's, does anyone think that there were/was a sexual relationship between any of the boys? Alex sure looked like a fairy princess at some points along the way, as well as Geddy. For the record, I am not gay nor do I have any homoerotic fantasies. Please don't flame for this is a legitimate question. Thanks.

April Fools Day was yesterday wink.gif

Seriously, there was an article in Q saying how when on tour with Thin Lizzy, they went into his room dressed-up and acted out scenes from some TV show. Maybe they took it further behind closed doors?

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Apr 3 2008, 12:39 AM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Apr 2 2008, 11:28 PM)
Since bisexuality was in vogue back when Rush was popular in the 70's, does anyone think that there were/was a sexual relationship between any of the boys? Alex sure looked like a fairy princess at some points along the way, as well as Geddy.  For the record, I am not gay nor do I have any homoerotic fantasies.  Please don't flame for this is a legitimate question. Thanks.

April Fools Day was yesterday wink.gif

Seriously, there was an article in Q saying how when on tour with Thin Lizzy, they went into his room dressed-up and acted out scenes from some TV show. Maybe they took it further behind closed doors?

Yeah in Phil Lynotts biography it talks about their wild cross dressing parties

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Apr 2 2008, 05:28 PM)
For the record, I am not gay nor do I have any homoerotic fantasies.

And you felt it necessary to point this out because.......?

Personally, I think you're a repressed Rush groupie wannabe. You'd have done better with the Village People, Freddie Mercury or Elton.

Hope you don't think that I 'flamed' you, but then how can you flame a flamer? wink.gif

QUOTE (Cygnusss @ Apr 2 2008, 06:43 PM)
QUOTE (CarlosPerez @ Apr 2 2008, 07:39 PM)
Alex looks fairy sometimes, so I think yes it happen with him and different man.

It was probably with you, against Alex's will.... wink.gif

Well, it was his fault that he got so drunk and passed out on the bus.

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 2 2008, 08:09 PM)
QUOTE (CarlosPerez @ Apr 2 2008, 07:39 PM)
Alex looks fairy sometimes, so I think yes it happen with him and different man.

Oh god, youre still here.

laugh.gif

Alex being bi.

Carlos coming back. So many suprises in this thread.

Welcome back Carlos!!!

Are you gonna rip on Vapor Trails now? or are you done with Snakes and Arrows and I think I saw you front row while watching RiR today. applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Apr 2 2008, 10:49 PM)
http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=35919&hl=

and this thread.....

Are you trying to tell us something?

wacko.gif

thanks for pulling that up. as soon as I read the topic I looked at the name and said jeez, this person has the need to publicize his fantasies on the board.

Please, no more threads about sex and Rush.

wtf.gif

Just can't see it being true. However, even if they had, it wouldn't matter to me. They still produce great music and put on one of the best shows in rock.

Edited by pblaster

Thanks to those who didn't flame. Those of you who say it could never happen are in denial. Anything goes in rock n' roll, especially in the 70's. And I am NOT gay nor have I ever had a gay experience. The post I made last month was for fun. Silly homophobes. Edited by GeminiRising79