Just how much

Cygnusss

Gonna Chime in Here

It is a Shame when Your Parents Suck & You can't Trust their Advice.

It is a Shame when you surround yourself with Losers & their shit lives.

It is a Shame when you think chasing Chicks is what life is All about ( see surrounding yourself with losers )

It is a Shame when you have to pay 4 times Face value to see your favorite group up close

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (MalignantNarcissist @ Mar 14 2008, 03:24 PM)

He is getting tiresome. I used his own quotes and now he is claiming the words were never said. Good thing I copied his own words in the reply or someone might actually believe him.

No you didn't, you interjected your own spin, made false statements, and then tried to rewrite the facts. There are too many examples to list, so I'll give you just one.

) Not building a credit history is literally, just about the worst thing you could ever do in life.

MN: I was going to wait for double dog dare, but I will inform you that it is impossible to prove what would be the worst thing in life as that is subjective. If I had an opinion on the subject, I would venture to guess that many people in the hospital, jail, or in wheelchair who would trade some of the things they did for a credit history that was not built up to its maximum capcatity.

I said "just about the worst thing you could ever do in life"

and you argue saying that I said: "what would be the worst thing in life"

Like I said, you can't friggin read either. Read the goddam words that are said and argue the statement. Are you a product of social engineering or something? Seriously man, without trying to sound like I'm just flaming you, why can't you respond to what was actually said?

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Mar 14 2008, 11:31 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 14 2008, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Mar 14 2008, 07:52 AM)
QUOTE (FirstTourWasIn84 @ Mar 14 2008, 12:12 AM)
QUOTE (Rushian King @ Mar 13 2008, 10:50 PM)
QUOTE (FirstTourWasIn84 @ Mar 12 2008, 09:04 PM)
DO NOT listen to other people, especially if its a female.

I hope you're joking and/or 12.

Why would I be kidding? I feel sorry for any guy who actually lets a women tell him what he can and cannot do. Same goes for the other side as well.

Your thinking is rather immature.

You're dead wrong, lerxt. His thinking is VERY immature. Don't sell the guy short.

FirstTour, if we've learned anything by your posting in this thread, is that you have NO clue what women are about. You may be one of the most misogynistic people we've ever seen on this board. How's your shoe taste, by the way? You've had your foot in your mouth since your first post in this thread, so I was just curious...

laugh.gif That reminds me of Caddyshack.

"No, no judge, youre QUITE a slouch!"

Actually, The Judge is a TREMENDOUS slouch!

I may not know (or really care) what all the bickering is about, but I DO know my "Caddyshack" quotes.

I was going to wait for double dog dare, but I will inform you that it is impossible to prove what would be JUST ABOUT the worst thing in life as that is subjective. If I had an opinion on the subject, I would venture to guess that many people in the hospital, jail, or in wheelchair who would trade some of the things they did for a credit history that was not built up to its maximum capcatity.

Happy now? It's still impossible to prove, so your request is silly - Semantics or not.

Youre dismissed now, Walter.

Have a great weekend.

QUOTE (FirstTourWasIn84 @ Mar 14 2008, 11:29 AM)
1) The minute you listen to other people is the minute your life will turn to shit just like thieir lives are.

Correct, because conditioning yourself to do and act based on what other people tell you to do will set a misguided path and limit ones own potential. Independent thought is what allows one to succeed in life, not taking advice from people who try to tell you that you can't do something.

2) Unless it relates to something that will truly affect your life on a grand scale, never listen to your parents.

Does anyone actually disagree with this? The average American is ill-informed, has less of an education than any High School student today will have, and has no clue how to correctly manage their finances. If we truly want a better life for our children, we would be teaching them to question authority and to think for themselves. But we don't do that in this country, instead we continue to dumb down the education level and keep pumping out more and more illiterate misfits who don't even know how to count change.

4) Outside of the obvious, anytime a father tells his son not to do something simply because he wouldn't do it, is when you stop listening.

Exactly, unless you want your life to be the same as your old mans. Think for yourself.

5) Not building a credit history is literally, just about the worst thing you could ever do in life.

Prove me wrong. I dare you.

6) Staying unmarried is a good idea for any man.

Again, people who can't read. Marriage is great for a number of men. Oprah's boyfriend would be a perfect example, as are numerous other lottery winners. Perhaps read what I said next time, OK?

7) Marriage is evolving into a dying institution.

Proven by statistics.

8) Plenty of benefits for women to get married, tons and tons. There are none for a man though

Proven by statistics.

9) Most women are out there competing for the highest bidder these days.

I guess you're not into the dating scene. Go hit the bars for a while and see how the game is played, then get back to me.

10) Feminism, along with other evolutionary factors have changed everything.

Again, more of this non-reading crap. WTF, why can't people read? Everything is not a word that was used. It has, however, changed a number of things in our society. The biggest being the fact that a women no longer needs a man to support her. Hence the reason why Marriage is slowly evolving it's way out of here.

11) You don't see it now, but your goal in life should be to establish as much credit as possible, build it up over time, and use it only to obtain the benefits that it comes with or in case of emergency.

Prove me wrong. People who can't grasp this concept are generally the ones who have never gone bankrupt due to an illness. One of the largest byproducts of Cancer is bankruptcy. People end up spending their life savings because they can no longer work. Maximizing your available credit is the easiest, cheapest, and most important insurance policy you will ever have the ability to posses. Obtaining $500k in available credit is a very easy thing to achieve over a relatively short period of time. There is nothing but benefit to having a large amount of available credit. Educate yourself and think ahead.

12) Most women are not like you or your friends.

Prove me wrong.

13) State of mind is not a benefit, it's a state of mind.

In the context of the conversation, it's not.

14) Only a guy with no game actually spends money on a women in hopes he'll will score.

Duh. This is news to you? The Psychology of women is to do the exact opposite of what you think you should do. For whatever reason, Women react more to the jerk than they do the nice guy. Women react more to the guy who won't buy them things than they do the one who will. Women generally want what they cannot have, and they are programmed to think they can change a man. Don't believe me, go sit at a bar next to the hottest women there is and don't talk to her. Or approach a group of women and ignore the hottest one in the pack. The more you do it the more you will notice that they eventually start talking to you, because it's an atypical situation for them. I don't make the rules, I just swim in the pool.

17) Another good one is to print up a fake ATM receipt showing you have a few hundred grand in your account.

This works more often than not. Again, I don't make the rules.

18) When I'm 50 I'll still be sleeping with hot women in their late 20's or early 30's, who will still be relatively hot for another 10 years.

I guess you haven't been paying attention. You see many single 50-year old men trolling for women their own age?

20) DO NOT listen to other people, especially if its a female.

Unless you like carrying her purse for her.

I'm good enough,

I'm smart enough,

and dog gone it,

people like me!

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Here I go again. No logical arguments. I'm just going to call you names. You sir have proven over and over again that you are a stuck-up, ignorant ass.

I will bite on one subject though. Why would you want to sleep with the kind of girl that hangs out in bars and would fall for the B.S. that you dish out, no matter how hot she is?? You think that's a quality woman? Quality sex? You're so ignorant! There are a whole lot of real, quality women out there that are hot, have brains, don't fall for greasy crap like you serve, have intelligent conversations, don't give a crap about your money, don't "need" to get married, and know how to have great sex! The problem is, you won't find a real quality woman like that hanging out at the bar waiting for mister right to come in and rock her world. It actually floats your boat to have mindless sex with some hot bimbo that's too stupid to see through your kind of B.S.?

Let me tell you "pal", been there, done that, what a waste of life!!

Find a real woman that appreciates a good, honest man for what he is. You don't have to get married!

They're out there, I know! I've been with the same awsome woman for 12 years now. She's smokin' hot and mind blowing in bed. But she's also extremely intelligent, fun to be around, my best friend, completely honest and faithful, owns her own house and has healthy interests outside of our relationship. Neither one of us wants to get married or even live together. We both like having our own homes to go to and we know we can be together any damn time we want. Hell, my house is only 4 doors down from hers! Oh, and by the way, she also has more money than you or I could ever dream of having and she earned it herself. I've never seen a dime of it and I like it that way! I don't want her money and she doesn't want mine. We just want each other. But we're also smart enough to know that we need our own personal home time and outside interests to keep our sanity. We are truly perfect for each other! (I know this arrangement sounds strange to you traditional relationship folks that live and sleep together but it just works perfectly for us.)

Anyway, I'll take a woman I can count on like mine any day over the mindless women that you're talking about. You sir can keep screwing the bimbos or keep playing your skin flute as you say in your profile. (more class there sarcasm.gif)

And please, ladies, if you would actually fall for the kind of bull a guy like this dishes out and sleep with him, you deserve each other!

Of course, I know the women here, that are smart enough to be Rush fans, are smart enough to know better! tongue.gif

Sorry to be so long folks but it's been building for 11 pages of this thread!

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Mar 14 2008, 09:41 AM)
QUOTE (FirstTourWasIn84 @ Mar 14 2008, 10:36 AM)
Hit it & quit it is the game of the day son, relationships are for guys who either have no game or are just too damn lazy to play it.  I've been on both sides of that fence, and the former is much more fun.

Now we got to where Id know wed go. Your juvenille thinking has now come to its core. Good luck with that when you're 50 Fonzie. This is also a handy attitude if you dont want to have children, or a meaningful relationship throughout your life. Oh thats right, there is no advantage to children, that would interfere with you 'hitting it'. Hahaha, what a joke. My advice, make real sure you dont injure your left hand or lose your high speed ISP. Youll need them both.

Well, 2008 was a great year, and I did a lot of posting. I was looking through all of my posts, and despite all the great sh-tstorms over in Sense O Clock news, no post and no thread was more fun than this one.... laugh.gif

Here's to a great 2009! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Cygnusss @ Mar 12 2008, 05:58 PM)
I'm curious as to how much you guys are willing to pay for 2nd row center seats to see Rush.

You see, I have some money coming in the mail.... (some economical act) where basically they send you some extra money to boost the economy. Anyway, I found 2nd row center seats to a show an hour from where I live, and of Course I want to go, but the tickets are 300 bones each. Personally, I'm willing to pay that much to see them that close. But just about everyone and their mom is calling me crazy.

to quote my father,

"hell, I wouldn't pay that much to see ANY band, even if that price included a bj in the parking lot."

but, heck, I'm a fan and that's what fans do.

so just how much would you guys be willing to pay for great seats?

I would pay up to about 800.00 if needed. As usual I would put it on plastic, MY WORST HABIT yes.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 5 2009, 12:37 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Mar 14 2008, 09:41 AM)
QUOTE (FirstTourWasIn84 @ Mar 14 2008, 10:36 AM)
Hit it & quit it is the game of the day son, relationships are for guys who either have no game or are just too damn lazy to play it.  I've been on both sides of that fence, and the former is much more fun.

Now we got to where Id know wed go. Your juvenille thinking has now come to its core. Good luck with that when you're 50 Fonzie. This is also a handy attitude if you dont want to have children, or a meaningful relationship throughout your life. Oh thats right, there is no advantage to children, that would interfere with you 'hitting it'. Hahaha, what a joke. My advice, make real sure you dont injure your left hand or lose your high speed ISP. Youll need them both.

Well, 2008 was a great year, and I did a lot of posting. I was looking through all of my posts, and despite all the great sh-tstorms over in Sense O Clock news, no post and no thread was more fun than this one.... laugh.gif

Here's to a great 2009! trink39.gif

Right, I just read the whole thing again and it was even more entertaining this time.

What a tool that guy was/is.

He totally thread-crapped all over the kid who was so excited to be getting second row tickets from glennb2112 (whom I've had the pleasure of meeting, BTW). lerxt1990 wanted to take it to RS, but FT ignored it, kept going.

Over 100 bucks for any ticket is rape... but I've payed more for worse seats to Rush. Rush is the only band that's been over 100 for me. Obviously I don't go to a lot of concerts, but the other bands I've seen were 40-60 bucks for way better spots.

Archived