Cheap Trick

ReRushed

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee378/ReGorLaTroy/463caab1-a1b5-4115-a355-22ccb69dac48_zps6rtu47yz.jpg?1463774972496&1463774977209&1463774977701&1463774979834&1463774979877 Edited by ReGorLaTroy
  • Like 3

Zanders voice has been declining just like Geddy's voice. He no longer has the range he did when he was younger. He struggles.

I saw Cheap Trick recently on Darrel's House. It was cool to see them all together. Of course Bun E. Carlos was not there.

Nor was there stand in. Maybe Bun will be coming back?

• Like 2

Zanders voice has been declining just like Geddy's voice. He no longer has the range he did when he was younger. He struggles.

I saw Cheap Trick recently on Darrel's House. It was cool to see them all together. Of course Bun E. Carlos was not there.

Nor was there stand in. Maybe Bun will be coming back?

This is a quote from a Rolling Stone article the other day (17 May)..."Oh, God, he's such an a**hole," Nielsen says of Carlos. "I always said the band was three men and a baby." Doesn't look very good for Bun E's return, although they really cooked at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame performance with Bun E behind the kit. Never say never, I suppose. Here's the link to the RS article, http://rollingstoneaus.com/music/post/cheap-trick-feature/3861

• Like 2

Let me correct my words. "Live At Daryl's House" is what I meant. Sorry about the spelling.

I did not see them get inducted. Maybe I can find it on You tube?

I have always liked Cheap Trick since I was a lad.

• Like 1

I may have to look into this new one. Cheap Trick is a band that has never really been on my radar at all, but I am moderately interested, at this point.

Cheap Trick is totally worth digging into. There are a ton of great songs beyond the popular hits. They are a band that endured for a reason.

Much like Bon Jovi.

I may have to look into this new one. Cheap Trick is a band that has never really been on my radar at all, but I am moderately interested, at this point.

Cheap Trick is totally worth digging into. There are a ton of great songs beyond the popular hits. They are a band that endured for a reason.

Much like Bon Jovi.

Not exactly.

• Like 3

Much like Bon Jovi.

Not exactly.

Bon Jovi are better.