Ultimate set list

Kingstonlad

If this 2008 tour was to be the last time Rush played live then this would be my ultimate set list. Do you agree with it ?. Remember Geddy cannot reach the high notes anymore so this is mainly 80's onwards material.

Limelight

Force Ten

Analog Kid

Freewill

Vital Signs

The Camera Eye

Earthshine

Marathon

Digital Man

Red Sector A

Animate

Dreamline

One Little Victory

Far Cry

Subdivisions

Distant Early Warning

The Pass

Red Barchetta

Xanadu

Witch Hunt

Rhythm Method/Drum Solo

The Weapon

Natural Science

Resist

Spirit Of Radio

Tom Sawyer

2112 Overture

Temples Of Syrinx

YYZ

See You all at Edmonton in May !

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Feb 29 2008, 09:42 AM)
QUOTE (hope70 @ Feb 29 2008, 08:00 AM)
beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif  beathorse.gif

ya forgot a couple

beathorse.gif beathorse.gif beathorse.gif

There ya go! An even 20. I'll take a check or money order for the 3 horses, labor of beating them is free for 2.gif fans.

PS- Resist between NS and TSoR, nope.

make it 21. Blackjack! beathorse.gif

I might get flamed for this, but I find the constant posting of beathorse.gif to be far, FAR more annoying than any setlist thread. I mean, seriously! *Maybe* it was clever the first couple of times it was used but now it's so overdone, and overused...it's lost all meaning.

So people are posting a lot about setlists..so what? There's a tour coming up in 6 weeks! Fans are excited about it and I thought this was a place were they could gather and share that. Naturally a lot of that excitement is focused on the contents of the setlist. Is that really so hard to understand? Now, if you want to carry on beating horses left and right, do so but know this: 1) It's ANNOYING! 2) If it weren't for the many setlist threads we have going on right now, this forum would be a LOT slower.

QUOTE (Geddicorn @ Feb 29 2008, 10:05 AM)
I might get flamed for this, but I find the constant posting of beathorse.gif to be far, FAR more annoying than any setlist thread. I mean, seriously! *Maybe* it was clever the first couple of times it was used but now it's so overdone, and overused...it's lost all meaning.

So people are posting a lot about setlists..so what? There's a tour coming up in 6 weeks! Fans are excited about it and I thought this was a place were they could gather and share that. Naturally a lot of that excitement is focused on the contents of the setlist. Is that really so hard to understand? Now, if you want to carry on beating horses left and right, do so but know this: 1) It's ANNOYING! 2) If it weren't for the many setlist threads we have going on right now, this forum would be a LOT slower.

I hadn't used it once for my first 900 posts, so I'm a little trigger happy.

I guess boredom has set in with all of the setlist posts. This tour can't kick off soon enough.

QUOTE (hope70 @ Feb 29 2008, 10:18 AM)
I might get flamed for this, but I find the constant posting of  beathorse.gif to be far, FAR more annoying than any setlist thread. I mean, seriously! *Maybe* it was clever the first couple of times it was used but now it's so overdone, and overused...it's lost all meaning. 

So people are posting a lot about setlists..so what? There's a tour coming up in 6 weeks! Fans are excited about it and I thought this was a place were they could gather and share that. Naturally a lot of that excitement is focused on the contents of the setlist.  Is that really so hard to understand? Now, if you want to carry on beating horses left and right, do so but know this: 1) It's ANNOYING! 2) If it weren't for the many setlist threads we have going on right now, this forum would be a LOT slower.

I hadn't used it once for my first 900 posts, so I'm a little trigger happy.

I guess boredom has set in with all of the setlist posts. This tour can't kick off soon enough.

No harm done!...except to the horses, that is wink.gif . Shows can't come fast enough for me either. Thankfully, both of mine are during the first week (Orlando & Jax). I'm officially starting the Countdown tomorrow! 2.gif

goodpost.gif

Guessing the setlist and discussing the songs that you are hoping to hear is part of the fun when the boys go on tour.

Sheesh.

QUOTE (xx2112xx @ Feb 29 2008, 12:53 PM)
I might get flamed for this, but I find the constant posting of  beathorse.gif to be far, FAR more annoying than any setlist thread. I mean, seriously! *Maybe* it was clever the first couple of times it was used but now it's so overdone, and overused...it's lost all meaning. 

So people are posting a lot about setlists..so what? There's a tour coming up in 6 weeks! Fans are excited about it and I thought this was a place were they could gather and share that. Naturally a lot of that excitement is focused on the contents of the setlist.  Is that really so hard to understand? Now, if you want to carry on beating horses left and right, do so but know this: 1) It's ANNOYING! 2) If it weren't for the many setlist threads we have going on right now, this forum would be a LOT slower.

goodpost.gif

Guessing the setlist and discussing the songs that you are hoping to hear is part of the fun when the boys go on tour.

Sheesh.

Don't forget Rush bashing.

Cygnusx3 Posted on Feb 29 2008, 10:19 AM

enough beating horses already!!!!!!

PETA is going to be coming after TRF is we keep up this kind of abuse

I thought PETA stood for " People Eating Tasty Animals" confused13.gif

sorry bad joke I know - I just had too moon.gif

If I offended anyone I am sorry bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (AnalogRich @ Feb 29 2008, 04:07 PM)
Cygnusx3 Posted on Feb 29 2008, 10:19 AM
enough beating horses already!!!!!!

PETA is going to be coming after TRF is we keep up this kind of abuse

I thought PETA stood for " People Eating Tasty Animals" confused13.gif

sorry bad joke I know - I just had too moon.gif

If I offended anyone I am sorry bekloppt.gif

no silly, PETA stands for:

Please Eat The Animals

z7shysterical.gif

sorry, another bad joke........

Everytime a setlist thread is posted, God kills a kitten.

Think about that next time...

Ultimate set list for a farewell?

Let's think, they'd have to play plenty of deep cuts, and yet plenty of long time fan favooooouuuuurites.

Set 1:

All of 2.gif

All of Fly by Night bar Rivendell

Set 2:

All of Caress of Steel, bar Lakeside Park

All of 2112

Encore:

Xanadu

Subdivisions

La Villa Stangiato

Something for everybode there biggrin.gif

Archived