Happy Anniversary

chaotica

Wow! it's a good thing you guys keep up with this stuff because I had no idea. Three years already? Man.

Thanks a bunch to all for the congratulations. Thanks especially to Chaotica for remembering and to my fellow Ghost Rider. Yer the coolest man. 1022.gif

And to Chaotica, the weather's fine here though really humid. If the weather's this good this coming weekend I plan to ride up to Tennessee to see my younger sister and her new baby.

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Feb 4 2008, 10:54 AM)
Wow! it's a good thing you guys keep up with this stuff because I had no idea. Three years already? Man.

Thanks a bunch to all for the congratulations. Thanks especially to Chaotica for remembering and to my fellow Ghost Rider. Yer the coolest man. 1022.gif

And to Chaotica, the weather's fine here though really humid. If the weather's this good this coming weekend I plan to ride up to Tennessee to see my younger sister and her new baby.

1022.gif 653.gif 1022.gif

Sweet enjoy your ride wink.gif cool.gif

Happy 3 years GHOST OF A RIDER, It is great to have you in these parts - RIDE ON BOY. 2.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Thanks again all. As jerry Garcia once said: What long strange trip it's been. But I've enjoyed the hell out of my time here. I'd rather spend time here with fellow Rush fans than with the best people in the world. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Feb 5 2008, 11:12 AM)
Thanks again all. As jerry Garcia once said: What long strange trip it's been. But I've enjoyed the hell out of my time here. I'd rather spend time here with fellow Rush fans than with the best people in the world. tongue.gif

sarcasm.gif moon.gif laugh.gif

Archived