PET PEEVES!

workingcinderellaman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (joanneeeeee @ Jan 30 2008, 07:50 AM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Jan 29 2008, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Jan 29 2008, 03:53 PM)
QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Jan 29 2008, 08:01 PM)
Also, talking on a cell phone while driving.

Oh yes, I forgot that one. Some stupid woman went into the back of my sister's car (well, not her car, she was still on the driving lessons..) while on the phone.. angry.gif angry.gif

I got hit by a guy just reaching for a cell phone. I had a back injury for almost a year. (a little cortisone fixed that) I hate it when people on cell phones and drive!!!! dazed025.gif

How about all these kids driving around playing with their in-dash TVs and watching movies while driving?

One eye on the tv, one on their ipod, all while talking on the phone! No eyes on the road, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR rage.gif rage.gif rage.gif

Makes them almost run over ladies on a bicycle smile.gif

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Jan 30 2008, 09:46 AM)
People who snow blow the snow out into the newly plowed street. What's up with that? Can't they blow the snow into their yard?

I HATE it when they do that!

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Jan 31 2008, 12:57 AM)
improper dog defecation!

ph34r.gif

yes.gif I hate that one too. One time I was working in my yard and a guy walking his dog lets his dog take a crap on my lawn right in front of me and then he just walks away. I came real close to picking it up with my shovel and hurling it at him.

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Jan 31 2008, 02:42 PM)
improper dog defecation!

ph34r.gif

yes.gif I hate that one too. One time I was working in my yard and a guy walking his dog lets his dog take a crap on my lawn right in front of me and then he just walks away. I came real close to picking it up with my shovel and hurling it at him.

You should have thrown it at him. What a tool.

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Jan 31 2008, 01:42 PM)
improper dog defecation!

ph34r.gif

Who flung poo

QUOTE (Fridge @ Feb 1 2008, 12:19 AM)
Able-bodied idiots who park in disabled parking bays when my wife needs one......

I tend to go looking for the morons and make them move

Twats!

Oh yeah, I agree with that one as well. angry.gif I see that at work and outside Borders in town...

Good on ya for making them move. tongue.gif (and sorry to hear about your wife...)

QUOTE (Jaye @ Feb 1 2008, 12:50 AM)
Able-bodied idiots who park in disabled parking bays when my wife needs one......

Twats!

Oh yeah, I agree with that one as well. angry.gif I see that at work and outside Borders in town...

Good on ya for making them move. tongue.gif (and sorry to hear about your wife...)

smile.gif

Thank you. If you want laugh, here is a link to another thread where I managed to get one up on one of them

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...ndpost&p=707275

Oh, here's another peeve of mine:

British people who use American slang whilst talking or writing.

I have absolutely nothing against Americans using their own slang as is right and proper, but we have our own rich language and plenty of slang of our own without having to borrow anyone else's

QUOTE (Fridge @ Feb 3 2008, 07:52 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Feb 1 2008, 12:50 AM)

Twats!

smile.gif

Thank you. If you want laugh, here is a link to another thread where I managed to get one up on one of them

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...ndpost&p=707275

Ha, way to go! trink39.gif

Does that mean you still had the guy's tires? laugh.gif Serves him right. cool.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Feb 3 2008, 01:54 PM)
Oh, here's another peeve of mine:

British people who use American slang whilst talking or writing.

I have absolutely nothing against Americans using their own slang as is right and proper, but we have our own rich language and plenty of slang of our own without having to borrow anyone else's

On that note, I wish more British phrases and especially the spelling would be used more in America. I just like it better. biggrin.gif

GIANTS FANS!!!!

rofl3.gif

Just kidding. biggrin.gif

Slacka.... I am pulling for you. wub.gif