2008 - 06/10 - Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena

krlowe

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, they remove the glass for concerts & other events. I was looking at that the last time I was there for a Wings game, coincidentally enough... trying to figure out how they heck they do it. What a pain in the ass that must be!!

When Sheri went to Kid Rock a few months ago i was looking at her photos she took, and the glass was gone... so no problem there.

go ahead and sell both of your tickets girl... looks like my "et al" isn't going at all now. so now we just have to find someone to sit & party, dance and "et al" with YOU... wink.gif

That is, if Digi doesn't go. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ May 1 2008, 07:53 AM)
Hey!  Do they remove the glass for the show?  I don't wanna sit behind glass. sad.gif

They Don't leave the glass in, silly Sunny... eyesre4.gif

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j74/kenamay/schedule2-1.jpg

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ May 1 2008, 12:07 PM)
Hey!  Do they remove the glass for the show?  I don't wanna sit behind glass. sad.gif

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j74/kenamay/schedule.jpg

what the hell, man?

I wanna see the image!!

rofl3.gif

OK, for all the humiliation you put me thru LRF80, please report to 1300 E Lafayette 10am June 10th in your bikini at the poolside. I've got a bone to pick with you, gurl. confused13.gif What? I thought it was funny... rofl3.gif

Splash party? Hmmmm. I could open house at noon if it's a nice day... Decisions, decisions...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j74/kenamay/1300E.jpg

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ May 1 2008, 12:07 PM)

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j74/kenamay/schedule2-1.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii159/stampincanada/Occassionals/Smileys%20and%20Stuff/phew.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ May 1 2008, 01:06 PM)
OK, for all the humiliation you put me thru LRF80, please report to 1300 E Lafayette 10am June 10th in your bikini at the poolside. I've got a bone to pick with you, gurl. confused13.gif What? I thought it was funny... rofl3.gif
Splash party? Hmmmm. I could open house at noon if it's a nice day... Decisions, decisions...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j74/kenamay/1300E.jpg

OK !!!!!

Just got a new suit from Victoria's Secret to "test the waters" for Jobbie Nooner!! bncegrn.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ May 3 2008, 09:02 PM)
Funniest gurl I ever didn't meet biggrin.gif

YET ...

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 4 2008, 10:53 AM)
QUOTE (the masked drummer @ May 3 2008, 09:02 PM)
Funniest gurl I ever didn't meet biggrin.gif

YET ...

Luckily for you I'm a quality assurance engineer. I am qualified to thoroughly inspect that Victoria' Secret bikini to assure robustness. Splash Party it is...

Bring it on! drool1.gif

Splash party aftermath wednesday!

I'm in.. I'll be bringing my girlfriend, for whom this is going to be her first concert!

QUOTE (Rendclaw @ May 7 2008, 01:03 AM)
I'm in.. I'll be bringing my girlfriend, for whom this is going to be her first concert!

You're the second group coming from Ann Arbor.

Welcome aboard!

trink39.gif

Cannot wait! It will be the best show ever!!!! I hope I win a birthday M+G pass...maybe I will shoow anthem and email...lol

QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ May 7 2008, 02:29 PM)
We're getting close....just about a month now. Can't wait to see ladi & sunny again and to meet tmd and everyone else.

Looks like your kid's ready to rock out to the concert of his lifetime. Nice!

1022.gif

Just picked up my two tickets! Section 2 row 1 seats 6,7!

That is a great 21st b-day present to me!

I can't wait!

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ May 9 2008, 08:25 AM)
QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ May 7 2008, 02:29 PM)
We're getting close....just about a month now.  Can't wait to see ladi & sunny again and to meet tmd and everyone else.

Looks like your kid's ready to rock out to the concert of his lifetime. Nice!

1022.gif

That's my son Tony. He unfortunately won't be attending the show. His step sister Holly is however going to the show for her birthday, and she's ready to rock 1022.gif !

So anyone going to be recording the show? That would be awesome if someone could! Security at the last concert at the Joe was pretty lax. They did the basic stuff but someone could sneak in a decent small recording rig...

QUOTE (krlowe @ May 13 2008, 12:08 AM)
So anyone going to be recording the show? That would be awesome if someone could! Security at the last concert at the Joe was pretty lax. They did the basic stuff but someone could sneak in a decent small recording rig...

If i have enough memory I'll most definitely be taking pictures. Maybe a few select videos, but i won't do a boot of the whole show.

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 13 2008, 06:54 AM)

If i have enough memory I'll most definitely be taking pictures. Maybe a few select videos, but i won't do a boot of the whole show.

I hear it's ok to bring a digi cam as long as it's consumer grade? I'll definitely be bringing mine if that's true. I think I'll leave my binoculars at the crib though. The energy of the arena is the essence of what it's all about, not seeing how many new wrinkles Geddy has. lol

Getting closer ppl...

2.gif

Going for my interview to gain acceptance into my new living community tomorrow. Wish me luck! cheer.gif

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ May 13 2008, 07:14 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 13 2008, 06:54 AM)

I hear it's ok to bring a digi cam as long as it's consumer grade? I'll definitely be bringing mine if that's true. I think I'll leave my binoculars at the crib though. The energy of the arena is the essence of what it's all about, not seeing how many new wrinkles Geddy has. lol

Getting closer ppl...

2.gif

Going for my interview to gain acceptance into my new living community tomorrow. Wish me luck! cheer.gif

I was told that I could bring in a small digital camera last summer at DTE, but when I tried, I was told to take it back to the car or lose it, so I had to RUN all the way back to the car. If you take one, sneak it in.

Archived