• Yes with Digital Cable
    • Yes with HD Cable
    • Yes with Direct TV
    • Yes with Direct TV HD
    • Yes With Dish Network
    • Yes with Dish HD
    • NO offered but too much $$$
    • No not offered

First I am not sure how many people actually saw last nights GB vs Dallas game?

But they really really need to dump Bryant Gumble.

Someone needs to tell Bryant that Football Has Quarters not PERIODS. Also you would think someone would give him a cheat sheet Green bay has a BIG "G" on their helmet, Dallas has a Star! And who is Kevin Romo??

But the best comment of the night came from Collinsworth when Bryant thought it was a good idea to bring up the fact that 3/4 of the country wouldn't be able to see the game. Bryant said something like it would take an hour to discussed Chris jumped right in with no it'll take 2 seconds I am not touching that subject. Chris is entertaining and does know his stuff . Bryant is Boring an kinda embarrassing you would think for the NFl they couldn't find anyone better then him.??

I dont have this channel (dont know anyone who does) but having a game of this magnitude on a channel with about 3 subscribers is a travesty. I have heard on sports radio (Mike and the Mad Dog) how horrific Gumble is.

Lets face it, Gumble is a smug elitest snob who thinks he is better then everyone else because he is a successfull educated Black man who the man could'nt keep down. eyesre4.gif This guy is a first class racist jerk, and he needs to get over himself. Thats my personal opinion of Bryant Gumble. To be fair, he is a good sports journalist, im just obviously not a fan.

I used to get the NFL Network with my digital cable package with Comcast, but just before the start of this NFL season, they threw it onto the sports package, and I'm not going to pay for that. I already give Comcast a sick amount of money each month.

And Bryant Gumbel is horrible (his brother I don't mind though). I heard him on last seasons NFL Network games. Collinswoth is awesome though. He is in my opinion one of the best color guys around today.

the n.f.l. network SUCK'S . now repeat after me............

game of the year in the n.f.c. and i had to go to a sport's bar and see it. it's a f-n joke. how the fu*k are kid's gonna see it if mom and dad dont have it........my 2 cent's angry.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Nov 30 2007, 10:42 AM)
the n.f.l. network SUCK'S . now repeat after me............
game of the year in the n.f.c. and i had to go to a sport's bar and see it. it's a f-n joke. how the fu*k are kid's gonna see it if mom and dad dont have it........my 2 cent's angry.gif

They dont care about that, the same way baseball playoffs end at 11-midnight.

Its all about $$$$$. But when money seriously affects access... thats really a bummer.

TNT, TBS is one thing. A poorly subscribed to network is another...

Boo on the NFL for doing this.

I'm glad I am not the only one thinking that Bryant is boring. I was not entertained at all last night.

In two weeks when the Donkeys and the Texans play, I will be listening to the radio feed out of Denver with the sound on mute.

Oh, and I get the network on regular Dish Network satellite. But I don't get a lot of other channels that I would rather watch.

I used to get the NFL network but it basically sucks. Batman is so right. Gumble has no business calling a football game. I don't think the guy really even watches football. It's like he' repeating notes that someone else gave him. Just too many mistakes made and it was clear that they were made because he has very little knowledge of what is going on in the NFL.

I say keep Collinsworth and find him a new partner.

I get nfl net on Comcast here. Its part of their digital package and I also have it in high def because I subscribe to that services as well.

I agree that Bryant Gumble was absolutely horrible last night but Chris Collinsworth made the program bearable and the football wasn't bad either.

Its a shame that so many people couldn't see the game.

Archived