Ominous Happenings...

LakesideMaiden

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 11 2005, 06:54 PM)
okay folks...went on my second interview today....and got a part time job there biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Woo-hoo! not the full time I was looking for, but its something smile.gif I'm going to be working up front greeting people and doing loss prevention.

Whooo! Congrats!! again lol

Geez to be working in a place of music would be sooo cool!! Good Job!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Feb 12 2005, 01:06 AM)
Nice LSM!

Congrats on getting the job.  It's only part time but it's a start.  smile.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 12 2005, 01:36 AM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 11 2005, 06:54 PM)
okay folks...went on my second interview today....and got a part time job there biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Woo-hoo!  not the full time I was looking for, but its something smile.gif I'm going to be working up front greeting people and doing loss prevention.

Whooo! Congrats!! again lol

Geez to be working in a place of music would be sooo cool!! Good Job!

Thanks SO much guys...and everyone else too wub.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/hug.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/hug.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/hug.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/hug.gif

Thanks again biggrin.gif LOL...keep coming back in to more congratulations blush4.gif OMFG, Madra & AGP...I'm seriously laughin my ass off here!! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Congrats, LSM!! trink39.gif

(I thought about bumping this thread last week, since we hadn't heard anything. I was afraid to bring up a sore subject if you hadn't gotten any job!)

LOL started there on thursday (a very fun day - get this, my first day guess what was playing on the TV sets all over the store??? RUSH IN RIO!!!!! I was in heaven - got to watch my boys from my post over and over for 6 hours!).....only to come down with pneumonia and a sinus infection (ugh! just my fargin luck, eh?) they were very understanding though, and I'll be back in there on Tuesday when the good doctor says I can go back to work...

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 19 2005, 01:03 PM)
LOL started there on thursday (a very fun day - get this, my first day guess what was playing on the TV sets all over the store??? RUSH IN RIO!!!!! I was in heaven - got to watch my boys from my post over and over for 6 hours!).....only to come down with pneumonia and a sinus infection (ugh! just my fargin luck, eh?) they were very understanding though, and I'll be back in there on Tuesday when the good doctor says I can go back to work...

Hope you feel better! smile.gif 1287.gif

aww thanks smile.gif yeah, im feelin a bit better smile.gif still kinda feel like a hippo is reclining on my chest though wink.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 19 2005, 03:16 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 19 2005, 01:03 PM)
LOL started there on thursday (a very fun day - get this, my first day guess what was playing on the TV sets all over the store???  RUSH IN RIO!!!!!  I was in heaven - got to watch my boys from my post over and over for 6 hours!).....only to come down with pneumonia and a sinus infection (ugh!  just my fargin luck, eh?)  they were very understanding though, and I'll be back in there on Tuesday when the good doctor says I can go back to work...

Hope you feel better! smile.gif 1287.gif

yes.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif trink36.gif cheer.gif

wub.gif LOVE MY JOB wub.gif

rofl3.gif just had to be said icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Yeah wub.gif Guys are awesome - like, Keith just gave me that part to fix #73's guitar! - and I get to work around musical instruments all day....woo-hoo! chickendance.gif

Archived