Ominous Happenings...

LakesideMaiden

QUOTE (esmeralda @ Jan 11 2005, 08:21 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 11 2005, 05:23 PM)
Woo-hoo!  I heard back from the GM today!  Going in for an interview on Wednesday next week biggrin.gif

Wow girl, that's great!! I really, really hope this is going to work out oke!! smile.gif

cheer.gif common001.gif Woohoo!!! You go girl!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMAO Madra biggrin.gif Thanks everyone for the luck and well wishes biggrin.gif I'm keeping my fingers crossed smile.gif ..also keep your fingers crossed for my dad - he goes in for hand/wrist surgery Thursday scared.gif

Okay folks...Interviews today at...um...exactly 12 hours from now! Yikes! I'd best be getting to bed!! I'll let you all know how it went wub.gif

wub.gif aw!! thanks everyone SOO much for the well wishes!! The interview seemed to go really well. It was interesting (and very kewl) how Neil Peart could come up as a regular topic of conversation in this type of interview wub.gif Goddess I SOOOOO want this job!!! laugh.gif I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I hear something from them smile.gif

QUOTE (A Companion Unobtrusive @ Jan 19 2005, 10:57 AM)
Go get it! But who the hell is going to buy all those axes???

Hehe...Al?? rofl3.gif LOL....I dont know, but if I can convince people to buy all of them...well, I will be doing pretty damn well monetarily myself laugh.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 21 2005, 12:42 AM)
Know what I would do? I would call them bout every other day, just to let them know you were serious about the job!!! biggrin.gif More positive thoughts!!! biggrin.gif

totally girl! im gonna call tomorrow biggrin.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 21 2005, 12:39 AM)
wub.gif aw!! thanks everyone SOO much for the well wishes!! The interview seemed to go really well. It was interesting (and very kewl) how Neil Peart could come up as a regular topic of conversation in this type of interview wub.gif Goddess I SOOOOO want this job!!! laugh.gif I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I hear something from them smile.gif

Fingers crossed! wink.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 20 2005, 10:39 PM)

whoooooo common001.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif common001.gif 1287.gif trink36.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 21 2005, 10:09 AM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 20 2005, 10:39 PM)
wub.gif aw!!  thanks everyone SOO much for the well wishes!!  The interview seemed to go really well.  It was interesting (and very kewl) how Neil Peart could come up as a regular topic of conversation in this type of interview wub.gif  Goddess I SOOOOO want this job!!! laugh.gif  I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I hear something from them smile.gif

whoooooo common001.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif common001.gif 1287.gif trink36.gif

Let us know! yes.gif trink39.gif

ugh...no news yet folks...the GM is now on vaca until 1/31... (lsm is drumming her fingertips on the computer desk)....I will be patient though laugh.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 21 2005, 12:42 AM)
Know what I would do? I would call them bout every other day, just to let them know you were serious about the job!!! biggrin.gif More positive thoughts!!! biggrin.gif

That's very good advice, AGP. It really does help to call perhaps 2 days later and then again maybe 2-3 days later. If you still don't hear anything, then drop back in again perhaps a week later and maybe schmooze them with your knowledge, LSM. They will have a hard time resisting that.

thanks everyone for your advice!!! you guys are so awesome wub.gif

okay folks...went on my second interview today....and got a part time job there biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Woo-hoo! not the full time I was looking for, but its something smile.gif I'm going to be working up front greeting people and doing loss prevention.

Archived