Indiana Jones and the...........

The Owl

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ca/Indy4.png

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Here is an Article from IGN regarding the news.

QUOTE (IGN)
Indy IV Title Revealed!
Shia LaBeouf lets it slip during the VMAs. Plus: The movie gets a logo.
by Stax

September 9, 2007 - Cast member Shia LaBeouf has revealed that the official title for Indiana Jones IV is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. That title was one of six recently reported titles revealed in a Motion Pictures Association of America Title Registration Report.

LaBeouf made the revelation at MTV's Video Music Awards today. JustJared.buzznet.com quotes LaBeouf, who was on hand to present Female Artist of the Year (to Fergie) as saying:

"So I've been sworn to secrecy by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas not to tell you the title of the next Indiana Jones movie. What the hell, I'm 21 and we're in Vegas, baby, so here it goes. The official title to the next Indiana Jones installment: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

QUOTE (Slime @ Sep 11 2007, 08:12 PM)
Indiana Jones not fighting Nazis = recipe for disaster tongue.gif

True, but since this film is set in the 50's. I'm sure Indy will be fighting the "Reds" this time around. The Cold war is, I think, going to have a big plot point.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I have a feeling this movie is going to be sick. I've been waiting for this movie for a while now, and I won't let you guys ruin it!

dazed025.gif

smile.gif

If it gets stellar reviews I'll see it in the theaters. If not, I'll wait for video or for it to show up on tv.

I loved the first two (I think the second one was unfairly underrated), but wasn't super crazy about the third one.

Anyway, we'll see. Speilberg is still a great director, so he might just pull this one off...

I couldn't be more exicted. But I do agree, no matter how bad or good the film is, the fans will love it no matter what. Hey it's happened before, I thought transformers sucked, but the Fans didn't because they've been waiting 20 years for a Transformers movie, and to have one come out, and admitting that it sucked....well thats like a death of a family member to a nerd.

I wasn't a Transformers fan, and was able to see the film through a filmgoers eyes, not a fan's eyes.

But I'll admit now, when I watch IJ4 it will be through a fans eyes, I am not afraid to admit that even if the film sucks, I probably will watch the film 3 times, and buy whatever George Lucas puts out supporting the film.

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to this. I was introduced to Indy at a young age, and have loved him since. I wasn't crazy on the second one, but it's not terrible.

The title's kinda disappointing, and I'm still wondering how well ol' Ford's gonna pull this off, but I can still hope ...