Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 22 2005, 10:25 PM)
Being a Browns fan is enough see the light tongue.gif

653.gif trink38.gif 653.gif trink38.gif 653.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 22 2005, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 22 2005, 10:25 PM)
Being a Browns fan is enough see the light tongue.gif

653.gif trink38.gif 653.gif trink38.gif 653.gif trink38.gif

stop posting steeler pictures in my thread!!!!!

As a lifelong Cowboys fan, I got over my Steeler hatred in '95 and have actually been pulling for them since the Bergermeister came on board. (He won me lots of $$$ beating up the MAC) But until "The Chin" lets go of his offensive coordinators nuts and lets him do something besides run on 1st and 2nd, and throw on 3rd in the big game, they're not going anywhere. Drunk ass me could plan a defense to stop that crap!! doh.gif

And the only other thing I've got to say is, "Thank you Neil O'Donnell!".

During the Steelers thrashing in Cleveland today this Cleveland fan got frustrated and then ran out on the field and ran towards Haynes and Harrison picked the guy up and threw him to the ground. LOL.....

You DONT mess with the STEELERS!!!!! MUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHA

5 MORE WINS TO GO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif http://images.nfl.com/photos/img9115982.jpg

That's a great win for the Steelers today against a much improved Browns team...play-off bound no doubt about that!

trink39.gif

And now with San Diego out of the picture, all the Steelers need to do is beat Detroit and they're in.

EDIT: off topic, but Huck, love the disclaimer in your sig. laugh.gif

Edited by kazzman

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 24 2005, 08:31 PM)
And now with San Diego out of the picture, all the Steelers need to do is beat Detroit and they're in.

EDIT: off topic, but Huck, love the disclaimer in your sig. laugh.gif

5 more wins is all we need!!!!

Yip yip, Yoray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yip yip Yoray!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Bettis and Cowher both deserve a ring. yes.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 25 2005, 01:31 AM)

EDIT: off topic, but Huck, love the disclaimer in your sig.  laugh.gif

biggrin.gif Cheers Kazz....well I wouldn't want anyone one to think I was being nice when it was really dweez confused13.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 24 2005, 05:21 PM)
That's a great win for the Steelers today against a much improved Browns team...play-off bound no doubt about that!

trink39.gif

please get real,the browns suck!!! the broncos are waiting!!!!!

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 25 2005, 10:57 AM)
please get real,the browns suck!!!

Couldn't agree with you more tongue.gif laugh.gif

I really didn't think we would see the play offs this year 4 weeks ago -- the more weeks of Steeler football the happier I am biggrin.gif trink39.gif

Onto next week common001.gif

All I have to say is teams better keep their eye on the Steelers. I just like how everything is going for us. Willie Parker is getting the torch passed to him from the Bus( what a great mentor for Willie) Hines is showing Cedric Wilson that it isnt the amount of passes thrown to you, its being cluth, and catching EVERY ONE that is thrown your way...at that, Hines is THEE best. I f*ckin love Hines. We have a tight end now that is a rookie, and making an impact (6 tds and blocks awesome) Our defense is swarming, like they usually do, causing turnovers and chaos. The secondary now has the flyin hawaiin, who appears as if hes ronnie lott in his prime, if not better. Casey Hampton at nose tackle is just smearing centers, and driving them into the qb. And the main reason we are gonna rule in the nfl for years to come..... BIG f***ing BEN ROETHLISBERGER. Everything happens for a reason, and him gettin his surgery in the middle of the yr may have been a great thing after all. He doesnt have a nagging knee injury as a result, plus the fact he had a month off in the midlle of the yr....last yr, playoff time, Ben was wore out from the nfls lengthy schedule( nearly 2 full college seasons) Bring on them f*ckin pussy Ben-gals, I think we can beat anyone in the playoffs, especially believing they can, like they do now. I wouldnt want to play the Steelers when theyre on a roll....just ask Cleveland, Chicago, Minn.....WOOOO It aint over yet baby!!!!

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 25 2005, 01:58 PM)
All I have to say is teams better keep their eye on the Steelers. I just like how everything is going for us. Willie Parker is getting the torch passed to him from the Bus( what a great mentor for Willie) Hines is showing Cedric Wilson that it isnt the amount of passes thrown to you, its being cluth, and catching EVERY ONE that is thrown your way...at that, Hines is THEE best. I f*ckin love Hines. We have a tight end now that is a rookie, and making an impact (6 tds and blocks awesome) Our defense is swarming, like they usually do, causing turnovers and chaos. The secondary now has the flyin hawaiin, who appears as if hes ronnie lott in his prime, if not better. Casey Hampton at nose tackle is just smearing centers, and driving them into the qb. And the main reason we are gonna rule in the nfl for years to come..... BIG f***ing BEN ROETHLISBERGER. Everything happens for a reason, and him gettin his surgery in the middle of the yr may have been a great thing after all. He doesnt have a nagging knee injury as a result, plus the fact he had a month off in the midlle of the yr....last yr, playoff time, Ben was wore out from the nfls lengthy schedule( nearly 2 full college seasons) Bring on them f*ckin pussy Ben-gals, I think we can beat anyone in the playoffs, especially believing they can, like they do now. I wouldnt want to play the Steelers when theyre on a roll....just ask Cleveland, Chicago, Minn.....WOOOO It aint over yet baby!!!!

062802puke_prv.gif

Took my kid shopping at BEST BUYS and guess who was there

BIG BEN ohmy.gif

I stepped out of line to look at something ( LONG LINE ) and when I came back my Son was like look Mom -- All I saw was the back of him going out the door sad.gif

The girl behind us got his Autograph and She wasn't giving him praise on politeness. wacko.gif She went on how she met Hines Ward once in a store and how nice he was -- bet Ben just wanted to get the heck out now that he was recognized

ANYHOW -- she scooped he bought $180 worth of games -- he left his receipt rushing out -- could that be the cause of his THUMB problem laugh.gif

Edited by freewill71

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 27 2005, 10:43 PM)
The Steelers are the Class of the NFL.

You heard it here first. smile.gif

They all already know this. yes.gif

Deep down they know. yes.gif

When the Steelers win the super bowl I'm gonna go outside in my underwear and sing "Is someone gettin the best the best the best the best of youuuuuu"

I hope it's snowing because that would look even cooler!!!!!! boarder.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Dec 29 2005, 01:04 PM)
until they win it all the steelers are a door mat to the super bowl

I'll take doormat.

5 Super Bowl appearances in 39 super bowls. (More than 1/8 of all super bowls)

4 Super Bowl wins (more than 1/10 of all super bowls).

I can truly say I am happy to be a Steeler fan.

There's still a few teams who never even BEEN to a super bowl so I will take "doormat" anyday. yes.gif

Believe it when I tell you it's great being a steeler fan. People need to realize that there's more to football than winning super bowls, if there wasn't then teams like the lions and browns wouldn't have ANY fans. It's still enjoyable to watch and follow a team. The Steelers don't have too aweful many crappy losing seasons that I can remember in my lifetime. Some, but not many. Compare them with most other teams and you will find out they are one of the most winning of all teams since I've been born. That is a good thing.

Doormat? heh

Edited by Indica