Epilepsy, seizures...

Drumnut

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jul 4 2009, 09:35 PM)
None today, but them fireworks are going to be fun tonight!

I have photosensitive epilepsy, which means that flickering lights become more intense to a person with Epilepsy than someone who does not. It's never bothered me before, but my photosensitivity has become worse over the past few years. I think it's going to take me a while to get used to living in Vegas again...

Photosensitive Epilepsy

Hey do you get seizures from viewing 3D movies in the theatre?

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 5 2009, 10:32 AM)

I have photosensitive epilepsy, which means that flickering lights become more intense to a person with Epilepsy than someone who does not. It's never bothered me before, but my photosensitivity has become worse over the past few years. I think it's going to take me a while to get used to living in Vegas again...

Photosensitive Epilepsy

The last time I saw a 3D movie in the theatre, I didn't have Epilepsy. That's something worth checking out though. I moved recently, and where I moved from, about one of the only places with good movie theatres was the mall. I'm in a little bit bigger city now and can probably find one somewhere. Oh, and no seizures lately, I'm loving the warm weather here out west and never want to see cold weather again.

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Aug 2 2009, 04:24 AM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 5 2009, 10:32 AM)

Photosensitive Epilepsy

The last time I saw a 3D movie in the theatre, I didn't have Epilepsy. That's something worth checking out though. I moved recently, and where I moved from, about one of the only places with good movie theatres was the mall. I'm in a little bit bigger city now and can probably find one somewhere. Oh, and no seizures lately, I'm loving the warm weather here out west and never want to see cold weather again.

Hey, D. Good to see you! It sounds like that dry, hot climate is agreeing with you. trink39.gif