• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 19 2009, 11:04 PM)
Good again today, I heart.gif being warm! th1245.gif

Excellent news! smile.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 25 2009, 11:42 PM)
None today, that's about the only good thing about today though. angry.gif

bad day, eh? Well hope tomorrow is better for you! smile.gif

QUOTE (baxtrice @ Mar 25 2009, 08:47 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 25 2009, 11:42 PM)
None today, that's about the only good thing about today though.  angry.gif

bad day, eh? Well hope tomorrow is better for you! smile.gif

Thanx, not a bad day with my Epilepsy or all the fun that goes along with it. Just other things I should never have put myself in the middle of. As if my problems aren't bad enough. I'll get through it if my own problem leaves me alone. wink.gif

None today!!! I finally received my disability hearing date! June 16, 2008 but I have to fly back east. It was easier to keep my case back in PA than move it out here to Vegas and start all over again. At least now, I have a court date and expect to be getting a decent settlement, that's cash I can really use right now. I don't get to fly very often, so it will be fun to fly again. The best part about the flight there and back to me is, I can fly back there, and know I only have to stay there for my hearing, and then fly home to Vegas.

QUOTE (missionman @ Apr 11 2009, 11:32 PM)
Hang in there buddy....... trink39.gif

Thanks mm trink39.gif

Epilepsy is tough live with day to day. You never know when a seizure coming. I just have to take my meds, make sure I do the things that work and get plenty of rest. Eating right is the most important thing.

QUOTE (KenJennings @ Apr 18 2009, 01:35 PM)
I actually just had my first seizure yesterday morning, the EMT's determined it was more that likely due to diabetic-low-bloodsugar, but I still have to get checked by a CT and EEG next week.

No fun.

sad.gif Wow, I'm sorry to hear you had a seizure. Sounds like a good idea to get your bloodsugar checked. I know if I don't eat right or eat enough, it usually leads to a seizure for me. Good luck with your CT and EEG next week, I hope everything's okay and this was just a one time thing. Let me know what if any meds they put you on, I'm just curious. Take care.

QUOTE (KenJennings @ Apr 18 2009, 01:35 PM)
I actually just had my first seizure yesterday morning, the EMT's determined it was more that likely due to diabetic-low-bloodsugar, but I still have to get checked by a CT and EEG next week.

No fun.

Good day for me today, how did your CT scan and EEG go Ken? Hopefully this was just a one-time thing related to your low-bloodsugar. From what they told me from my first MRI, I have a small cyst on my brain and that might be the cause of my seizures. To this day, I've never been given a confirmed diagnosis.

Another good day. Once I'm approved for disability, if I can't work because of my Epilepsy, disibility will help me pay for further education. I'd be a fool not to if I can't work.

Good to hear you're doing OK. My daughter has been seizure free for a month or so, but this nice hot weather (25 c) will soon alter that I fear sad.gif . Good luck with getting a support group going.

None today, but them fireworks are going to be fun tonight!

I have photosensitive epilepsy, which means that flickering lights become more intense to a person with Epilepsy than someone who does not. It's never bothered me before, but my photosensitivity has become worse over the past few years. I think it's going to take me a while to get used to living in Vegas again...

Photosensitive Epilepsy