Epilepsy, seizures...

Drumnut

bekloppt.gif Hey there! Haven't seen you around in a while. How's things going? Did you move yet?

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (baxtrice @ Feb 8 2009, 06:20 PM)
bekloppt.gif  Hey there! Haven't seen you around in a while. How's things going? Did you move yet?

Hey! bekloppt.gif Things are good here, I've been busy packing, pitching and stacking boxes. A few more weeks before I move, but I think packing up is kinda' fun because you find stuff you were looking for, and pitch junk you don't want or need.

We still have a few weeks before we load up the truck and go. I can't wait! Vegas Baby!!! poker2.gif poker1.gif

Good today, faxed the last set of documents to the real estate agent in Vegas! Everything is signed sealed, and delivered. Now the real fun begins, packing and loading for the long drive to Las Vegas. Good thing I'm flying, and someone else is doing the driving this time. It's a 13 hour flight there anyway but the drive out is the worst.

Driving directions according to www.maps.com

1 Proceed northeast on W 24th St 0.0 mi.
2 Turn right on James Ave 0.0 mi.
3 Turn left on W 26th St/US 20/W Ridge Rd 0.2 mi.
4 Stay right taking the ramp that leads to I 79 Southbound 1.0 mi.
5 Exit right following the sign Cleveland/I 90 Westbound (EXIT 178B) 4.3 mi.
6 Freeway forks, keep right to Cleveland/I 271 Southbound 75.8 mi.
7 Freeway forks, keep right to Cleveland 1.3 mi.
8 Freeway forks, keep left to I 90 Westbound 14.6 mi.
9 Freeway forks, keep left to I 90 Westbound 1.8 mi.
10 Freeway forks, keep right to Toledo/I 90 Westbound 1.5 mi.
11 Freeway forks, keep left to Toledo/I 80 Westbound/Ohio Turnpike West 26.1 mi.
12 Freeways merge and become Ohio Tpke Westbound/I 80 Westbound/I 90 Westbound 2.2 mi.
13 Exit right following the sign Des Moines/I 80/I 94/US 6/US 6 Westbound/Hwy 51 Westbound (EXIT 21) 277.3 mi.
14 Ramp forks, keep right to I 94 Westbound/I 80 Westbound/Hwy 51 0.6 mi.
15 Ramp forks, keep left to I 94 Westbound/I 80 Westbound/Hwy 51 Southbound 0.1 mi.
16 Freeway forks, keep left to Wisconsin/Iowa/I 294 Northbound/Tollway 17.9 mi.
17 Freeway forks, keep right to Iowa/I 80 Westbound 5.0 mi.
18 Continue, name changes to I 280 Westbound 145.0 mi.
19 Freeway ends, bear left taking the ramp to Des Moines/I 80 Westbound/US 6 Westbound 27.2 mi.
20 Exit right following the sign Council Bluffs/Omaha/I 80 Westbound 165.9 mi.
21 Continue, name changes to Denver/I 76 (EXIT 102) 474.3 mi.
22 Freeways merge and become I 70 Westbound 186.5 mi.
23 Freeway ends, bear left taking the ramp to Las Vegas/I 15 Southbound (EXIT 0) 500.8 mi.
24 Exit right following the sign Phoenix/Downtown LV/Reno/I 515 Southbound/Hwy 93 Southbound/Hwy 95 Southbound/Hwy 95 Northbound (EXIT 42) 242.6 mi.
25 Ramp forks, keep right to Reno/US 95 Northbound (EXIT 42A) 0.2 mi.
26 Ramp forks, keep left to Reno/Hwy 95 Northbound 0.2 mi.
27 Freeway forks, keep left to US 95 Northbound 4.5 mi.
28 Exit right following the sign EXIT 82B/Rainbow Northbound/Lake Mead Westbound 1.8 mi.
29 Ramp forks, keep left to N Rainbow Blvd 0.1 mi.
30 Turn left on N Rainbow Blvd 0.0 mi.
31 Turn left on Georgetown 0.8 mi.
32 Turn left on N Rainbow Blvd/N Lorenzi Blvd 0.0 mi.
33 Turn right on S Bluff Dr 0.1 mi.
34 Arrive at your destination 0.0 mi.

DISTANCE: 2179.64 miles.

TOTAL TIME: 37 hours 1 minute (37 hours is easy, it's that last minute that's a bitch!) laugh.gif

Good today, everything is going as planned for the move. The garage is full of stacked boxes, and furniture ready to load once we pick up the truck. I need to pick up a refill on my meds before we go but that shouldn't be a problem.

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Feb 24 2009, 01:10 AM)
angry.gif I had one this morning that lasted about 30 seconds. I was doing all the right things and still had a seizure.

sad.gif Ohhh

On a happy note..this time next week, you will be in Vegas! 1022.gif

Good Luck with the move trink39.gif

bekloppt.gif Checking in to see how you are doing and how the move is going. Happy Moving! cool.gif

QUOTE (baxtrice @ Feb 24 2009, 02:44 PM)
bekloppt.gif Checking in to see how you are doing and how the move is going. Happy Moving!  cool.gif

Thanks, I'm doing better after the short one I had this morning. I slept for a few hours, ate something, and continued stacking boxes in the garage. About this same time next week, I'll be landing in Las Vegas!

Hey there, as I was setting up an appointment with the neurologist to get some meds, I thought about you. How's LAS VEGAS?! smile.gif Hope everything was a smooth trip and there were no problems.

Let us know how you're doing when you get a chance!

QUOTE (baxtrice @ Mar 4 2009, 12:24 AM)
Hey there, as I was setting up an appointment with the neurologist to get some meds, I thought about you. How's LAS VEGAS?! smile.gif Hope everything was a smooth trip and there were no problems.

bekloppt.gif

It's been a long past few days but at long last, home in Vegas!!!

No seizures lately and plenty of sunshine, it feels good to be warm again. There's still plenty of unpacking and getting things back to normal, but then again, what's normal?

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 7 2009, 11:14 PM)

bekloppt.gif

No seizures lately and plenty of sunshine, it feels good to be warm again. There's still plenty of unpacking and getting things back to normal, but then again, what's normal?

So I take the move was smooth and uneventful?

Gah, it's freaking rainy and cold, bet it's nice and sunny and warm where you are. I'm so jealous! laugh.gif

Good to hear that you've been doing well and you're right, What is Normal? Never heard of it. no.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (baxtrice @ Mar 11 2009, 03:54 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 7 2009, 11:14 PM)

bekloppt.gif

So I take the move was smooth and uneventful?

Gah, it's freaking rainy and cold, bet it's nice and sunny and warm where you are. I'm so jealous! laugh.gif

Good to hear that you've been doing well and you're right, What is Normal? Never heard of it. no.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif I should have said, "Getting the house back to normal."

At least I can say there's some normality to house keeping, still unpacking and cleaning. Doing the address change thing and putting the house back together for somewhat normal daily living.

No seizures today, I have too much to do to let those get in the way.

Good day today, went to listen to my younger brother jam today with a friend of his today. Since I've moved and am back in a 3 hour time difference from what I was used to, I'm getting to bed earlier and sleeping better at night. (Trying to anyway)