If you want to laugh

Barnacle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Barnacle @ Jun 8 2007, 12:45 PM)
called Dragonforce...I checked out one of their videos and laughed my a** off....supertechinical playing...horrible songs ...simply pointless nonsense....please check em out for a good good laugh.

That sounds like you could be describing Dream Theater.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jun 9 2007, 12:38 PM)
called Dragonforce...I checked out one of their videos and laughed my a** off....supertechinical playing...horrible songs ...simply pointless nonsense....please check em out for a good good laugh.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

At least Dream Theater isn't sloppy with their playing.

QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Jun 9 2007, 12:46 PM)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Dream Theater doesn't constantly play 850375607868769483750347658783760478173517601876203871629083576192378569182375619023875619023875 Beats Per Minute either. They at least have tempo changes. These guys are ALWAYS the same, every second of each song. 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Jun 9 2007, 01:16 PM)
QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Jun 9 2007, 12:46 PM)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Dream Theater doesn't constantly play 850375607868769483750347658783760478173517601876203871629083576192378569182375619023875619023875 Beats Per Minute either. They at least have tempo changes. These guys are ALWAYS the same, every second of each song. 062802puke_prv.gif

I concur. 20 bucks if they did a ballad it would be the same tempo as all the other songs.

QUOTE (The O' Sullivan Factor @ Jun 9 2007, 08:29 AM)
there's a huge crowd here who like bands like cradle of filth (I went to a battle of the "bands"... big mistake) and I find that any music with the screamy vocals is comedy in its purist form laugh.gif

Totally.

As I stated previously, it's fun music to listen to if you don't take it seriously......but like....how could you?!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (The O' Sullivan Factor @ Jun 9 2007, 09:29 AM)
there's a huge crowd here who like bands like cradle of filth (I went to a battle of the "bands"... big mistake) and I find that any music with the screamy vocals is comedy in its purist form laugh.gif

I love a lot of death metal and some black metal, but Cradle of Filth is just plain shit. Hot Topic metal in the worst degree, up there with Avenged Sevenfold. 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (nic2112nic @ Jun 8 2007, 02:22 PM)
I happen to like Dragonforce, quite alot of their songs have great vocal lines! 1022.gif

I have always liked speed metal a bit...Metal Church...stuff like that, but this sounds to me like a fast version of Final Countdown by Europe... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jun 10 2007, 09:54 PM)
http://static.rateyourmusic.com/album_images/s12437.jpg

yes.gif

YES!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif

They had me with Ton of Bricks, Psycho and The Dark on:

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/JDL2112/thedark.jpg

I also have a soft spot for Helloween... 1022.gif Pantera...The Rollins Band...Pantera rocked my world at a concert...damn...they were the shit!

Anyone who disses the Mighty Dragonforce will answer to the full force of my trusty plastic sword angry.gif

Manowar rule too, I'm wearing my furry nappy as I type, with my fingers caressing the keyboard in their cat-skin gloves biggrin.gif

DEATH TO FALSE METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL TO ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL TO CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For you manowar fans...

Here is a band called Nanowar.

they are making fun of manowar and i love them! laugh.gif

they are hilarious! laugh.gif

some songs:

Metal la la la-http://youtube.com/watch?v=ROltm_3sqgg

Our metal is strong cuz' our dick is so long-http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ba9LtgMGdqE

This is the true metal of steel- http://youtube.com/watch?v=gSlM9jiEOX4

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Jun 11 2007, 02:34 PM)
By the way, the BEST f***ing black metal/cheesy metal album cover is by a band called Marduk... I can't post it here, but look up on Wikipedia the album art for their EP "f**k me Jesus".

Kvlt.

Wow.

Cannibal Corpse is also a likely contender for there album covers also.

ohhh... there is a store near my house for for emo kids also.. lol

everytime i go near the store i cant stand but laughing at those posers with their My chemical romance and Slipknot shirts and spikes.. they dont know nothing about music and they are just pathetic.. laugh.gif

most of those "scene" kids are 12 to 14.. when they grow up they will grow tired of this pose.. thats a good thing laugh.gif

By the way, the BEST f***ing black metal/cheesy metal album cover is by a band called Marduk... I can't post it here, but look up on Wikipedia the album art for their EP "f**k me Jesus".

Kvlt.

z7shysterical.gif

I love looking at pictures of black metal bands, they're so f***ing funny.

TOP 10 MOST RIDICULOUS BLACK METAL PICS OF ALL TIME

(THE OTHER) TOP 10 MOST RIDICULOUS BLACK METAL PICS OF ALL TIME

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jun 11 2007, 06:42 PM)

Kvlt.

z7shysterical.gif

Haha YES!

I read the first half of your post and thought "Hey, I should do everyone a favor and post the top 10 ridiculous BM pic articles"... scrolled down, and there they were laugh.gif

Great stuff.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jun 9 2007, 01:38 PM)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I thought the same thing when I first read that post... unsure.gif

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jun 11 2007, 05:42 PM)

Kvlt.

z7shysterical.gif

rofl3.gif ....Immortal.... rofl3.gif , I can't believe what I just saw... rofl3.gif ...that could be the funniest shit I've ever seen... rofl3.gif

Besides "who are these freaks" the only question I have is: What the f*ck is wrong with Finland? Every one of these abortions is from there is seems.

QUOTE (Larks @ Jun 8 2007, 04:14 PM)
lol dream evil.... *great* lyrics laugh.gif

i watched the Immortal video..

damn.. HOW CAN ANYONE ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THIS CRAP?!

i rather listen to Paris hilton cd over this &@#*($&)

the drummer sucks, you cant hear the bass..the guitar riff is repatitive and annoying.. and the voals... thats the sound of a goat being raped rofl3.gif

oh... and this is not true black metal.. you can see that the singer is smiling! ph34r.gif you need to be though and sad to be True laugh.gif

If Immortal are "musicians" than i'm a F***ing guitar god. these guys actually sell records? You've got to be kidding me...

Archived