360 members have voted

1. 1. What Type of Rush Fan Are You?

• Hardcore (A to Z) Obsessed With All Things Rush
    • Not Quite XXX - Fav Band But Not All Songs Great
    • R Rated - Like Most Songs, Do Not Own All Albums
    • Casey Kasem - Radio Hits & Own A Compliation or 2
    • Double Mocha Latte - Do Not Change The Station
    • I've Heard That Before - Might Change The Station
    • Why Is There a Poll About That Limbaugh Guy?

HARDCORE DUDE!!!

RUSH IS THE GREATEST THING SCINCE LIFE ITSELF!!!

Seriously, the only reason I listen to other stuff is because my therapist recommended that I take the odd break to help relieve my brain of all this Rush-ness

JOKING

But seriously, they rock, soooo soooo sooo hard.

Other bands are good, but not anywhere near the same league of Rushism... you have good, you have great, you have excellent, you have f***ing fantabulous... and THEN you have RUSH....

hardcore for 28 years. visions of myself lying on the floor with my head between the speakers playing my red vinyl album of hemispheres (i bought in toronto on a school field trip) over and over.... b_sigh.gif

defending Geddy's screeching vocals in 2112, air drumming the runs of Tom Sawyer ( when it was original and cool) tongue.gif cool.gif ...playing permanent waves til it wore out with scratches, joining my sorority -XAN in college in tribute to one of my favorites wub.gif

yeah, hard core wink.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 16 2008, 02:23 PM)
QUOTE (Crush252 @ Mar 18 2008, 08:59 PM)
2.gif  1022.gif i sadly only chose the second one becuase though i am obbsessed with Rush i can't say i like:
I Think I'm Going Bald
or
Countdown.

But other than that I LOVE RUSH! if i wasn't only thirteen i would've gone to more than Snakes and Arrows concert but i am only thirteen sad.gif and haven't really been around long enough to go to many Rush concerts. but I AM OBSESSED WITH RUSH!!! but i don't know anyone else my age who actually likes Rush. they all like horrible music like "My Chemichal Romance"...UGH!!!...so... uh...yeah...i voted the second one...

I disagree! I shall use 2 quotes to back up my opinion.

As TheRocinanteKid said, My Chemical Romance > 90% of today's new bands.

Fall Out Boy, on the other hand.... 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif .... equals a parking lot full of whale shit. (Gleamingalloyaircar81 said that, BTW.)

Well, I can only add that the White Stripes happily swim in that parking lot....

I voted 2nd option, none of them really fit where I sit...I have been a Rush Fan since I first heard them at the ripe old age of 14 or 15.....(I'm 44 now)

R-Rated Fan.

Been a Rush fan since T4E (yes I do like that album, don't hate me!). But I've been diving into the back catalog lately and finding some really good stuff. I don't own all the albums and love every song. But Rush is slowly inching forward to beat my favorite band, The Beatles.

Why Is There a Poll About That Limbaugh Guy? rofl3.gif

Im like in between the XXX and R-Rated. They're aren't my fav band but they are coming very very close. Guns N' Roses is my fav right now but now Im just starting to realize that they just aren't what they used to be. Besides Rush has much more material to listen to. I don't own all the albums yet but I will soon!

Hardcore Obsessed Massive Crazy Rush fan FOREVER! GeddyFinal.gif 1022.gif heart.gif GeddyFinal.gif drool1.gif wub.gif notworthy.gif

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

I'm in between not quite and r rated because 2.gif is my favorite band of all time no doubt about it and my endorphins release basically everytime I listen Rush 1022.gif common001.gif biggrin.gif. but I don't own all there albums yet but I own the Rush replay X-3 dvd and I highly suggest anybody who loves 80's rush to get it.

At the moment, I would be the all obsessed fan... but I don't own all albums yet and I don't know... I'm not that much into DVDs anyway... so my collection is not going to become complete I guess...

My favourite band also changes sometimes...

But I'm living in the now and NOW I am totally into 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (PhilipYYZ @ May 5 2009, 04:12 PM)
I'm in between not quite and r rated because 2.gif is my favorite band of all time no doubt about it and my endorphins release basically everytime I listen Rush 1022.gif common001.gif biggrin.gif. but I don't own all there albums yet but I own the Rush replay X-3 dvd and I highly suggest anybody who loves 80's rush to get it.

agreed.

but only if you're really into 80's Rush.

a show of hands is great if you like hyf

Semi- Hardcore lol I just recently got heavy into them. Im loving them alot so far.

I voted for hardcore - Rush are my favourite band of all time and I have been into them for a looooong time - got all their albums and seen them 4 times but want to see the about 100 times. Best band on the planet no doubt about it.

I voted the 2nd option, but I lean more toward being totally hard-core obsessed. But that's not to say there aren't a few songs I skip when they come on. I have every Rush release be it studio, live, video, and most of the compilations. I used to have alot more Rush stuff than I have now, but the few items that have survived are well cared for, and not for sale at any price! biggrin.gif I have the programs for almost all of the 15 Rush concerts I've been to. I've seen all but 2 tours (Hemispheres, and GUP) since AFTK. And, I probably spend at least half the time I'm on-line here at TRF! rofl3.gif 1022.gif 2.gif Edited by CygXanTor

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Apr 12 2007, 07:00 PM)
Voted the second option. They're my favourite band, and of they release an album of themselves farting Beethoven's 9th symphony in a cave, I'll buy it, but no band is above criticism, and no band is incapable of releasing the odd turkey.

laugh.gif