If S&A Leaks, will you download it?

bacon

If S&A Leaks, will you download it?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. If S&A Leaks, will you download it?

• Yes
    • No

Yes I will.

I will also buy the album.

I dont buy a lot of newer music, so the only other album ive got before relese was Radiohead Hail to the Thief, which i also bought after hearing it.

I wouldve bought it regardless.

I couldnt think of a better way to first experience the new album by putting the CD in my sound system, cranking up the volume and hear the music that way. Downloading the mp3 files as a sample is fine for me but the sound quality! I don't want my first listens of all the other songs except for Far Cry (obviously tongue.gif ) to be heard through small computer speakers and bad sound quality that comes with the file.....

I DO understand the urge to hear them ASAP though! biggrin.gif The wait is unbearable, though I've waited this long so I think I can last.... I think... laugh.gif 2.gif

Personally, I think MP3 files suck as far as sound quality is concerned. No, I'm taking the CD home and I'll let the 1200 watts push S & A out of my stereo. Rock on bruthas & sistas.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Apr 7 2007, 09:12 AM)
Personally, I think MP3 files suck as far as sound quality is concerned. No, I'm taking the CD home and I'll let the 1200 watts push S & A out of my stereo. Rock on bruthas & sistas.

Well obviously MP3's do suck.....but that's not really the question....I think most of us are buying the CD anyways, like you.

Nah, all I needed to hear was Farcry. I can wait long enough to not listen to it. Hopefully it doesnt leak though.

this will be the first Rush album coming out since I joined the fanbase, so I just wanna have the experience of buying it and giving it that first listen on my CD player, and not my computer.

I would download it still, yeah. I've noticed with Rush's albums, listening to it the first time is always like, "Okay, this is pretty cool." and once you listen to it over and over again, it grows on you and then you're like, "Wow this is awesome! They did a great job!"

So yeah, I would download it still. cool.gif

(technically I'm going to the store and buying the album though... it's better. trink39.gif )

i will also! i already pre-ordered 2 DVD's and Shirts mistake (it was in my cart already when i bought tickets) and then when i checked out i forgot it was already there and ordered another with the shirt again when they gave me the chance at the end! And it looks like i am going to have to go out and buy a CD on the 1st as well now that the DVD's have been pushed back!

I'm going to say "no" but not based off of principle, but out of wanting some sense of surprise May 1. It's 3 weeks (and two days) away now, so I think I can wait. Ask me 3 months ago if I'd have taken the whole thing and I'd have said "yes." Far Cry is good enough to my ear to satisfy my wonder whether or not this might or mightn't be a good record. If I disliked FC, I might say "yes"....just to see what might be better on the new album. But right now, I'm just kind of hoping for some surprises.

Tori Amos's new record is also this day...and like with Rush, I've heard one WHOLE song. And I've heard half-minute clips of the other 22 songs as well. Be nice if one of these two releases on May 1 was more surprise than not....

Archived