Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

No...I don't know much about art, but I know what I like. :drool: :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: :drool:

Let us leave the art critic to strangle his wife and move on to pastures new.

Hello and welcome to Paignton. :hi: :gumby: :hi:

this colonial Campari-land where the clink of glasses mingles with the murmur of a million mosquitoes, where waterfalls of whisky wash away the worries of a world-weary Whicker, where gin and tonic jingle in a gyroscopic jubilee of something beginning with J

Hello. Rewrite. Oh, this is really great. I mean, it's really saying something, don't you think? :martini: :) :martini:

I think all right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.

We can't go on much longer...I didn't think I destroyed the atmosphere. :unsure:

No...I don't know much about art, but I know what I like. :drool: :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: :drool:

this colonial Campari-land where the clink of glasses mingles with the murmur of a million mosquitoes, where waterfalls of whisky wash away the worries of a world-weary Whicker, where gin and tonic jingle in a gyroscopic jubilee of something beginning with J

Hello. Rewrite. Oh, this is really great. I mean, it's really saying something, don't you think? :martini: :) :martini:

I think all right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.

We can't go on much longer...I didn't think I destroyed the atmosphere. :unsure:

He's just ruined this thread.

Yes, but that was never five minutes, just now. Oh, come on! :wtf:

And now on The Rush Forum, one more minute of Monty Python's Flying Circus Thread.

And now on The Rush Forum, one more minute of Monty Python's Flying Circus Thread.

Just a minute - someone told you we all had toupees? :LOLsign: :LOLsign: :LOLsign:

Just a minute - someone told you we all had toupees? :LOLsign: :LOLsign: :LOLsign:

Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? :scared:

After five years they give me a brush... eurggha eurgh ... I'm sorry squire, I've gobbed on your carpet...
  • Like 1

After five years they give me a brush... eurggha eurgh ... I'm sorry squire, I've gobbed on your carpet...

It's very nice actually. It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh we've got smeared all over the front door. :)

It's very nice actually. It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh we've got smeared all over the front door. :)

That nice Mr. Heath would never allow that. :tsk:

I'll do what I like, because I'm six foot five and I eat punks like you for breakfast.

I'll do what I like, because I'm six foot five and I eat punks like you for breakfast.

Clearly, the British public's view is a hostile one. :scared:

• Like 1

Well, he was attacking me with a banana. :huh:

• Like 1

You've had a hard time? I've been here five years. They only hung me the right way up yesterday. :codger:

You've had a hard time? I've been here five years. They only hung me the right way up yesterday. :codger:

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.

Mr and Mrs Samuel Brainsample were a perfectly ordinary couple, leading perfectly ordinary lives... :bitchslap:

Roughly he gabbed her heavy shoulders pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her..

Sydney Nolan! What's that? :blush:

The London Brick Company?

:no: The naughty bits of a lady.

Where to re-house his right hand, that's what he was interested in! :tsk:

• Like 1

Roughly he gabbed her heavy shoulders pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her..

'Cos he's a man - :unsure:- he's a woman, you see.

Are there any women here today? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

Are there any women here today? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gif

Do they prefer Leibnitz to Wittgenstein? :huh:

And the big question is, who is he going to replace, who's going to come off. It could be Jaspers, Hegel or Schopenhauer, but it's Wittgenstein! Wittgenstein, who saw his aunty only last week, and here's Marx. Let's see it he can put some life into this German attack.

And the big question is, who is he going to replace, who's going to come off. It could be Jaspers, Hegel or Schopenhauer, but it's Wittgenstein! Wittgenstein, who saw his aunty only last week, and here's Marx. Let's see it he can put some life into this German attack.

That's not funny! :moon: I vant to know the joke.

Edited by blackhawkrush