Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

Yes sir, and what would you like with it, sir? A whisky? :drool:

Every contestant, in addition to getting a large fee is entitled to three drinks at the BBC or if the show is over, seven drinks - unless he is an MP, in which case he can have seven drinks before the show, or a bishop only three drinks in toto.

Every contestant, in addition to getting a large fee is entitled to three drinks at the BBC or if the show is over, seven drinks - unless he is an MP, in which case he can have seven drinks before the show, or a bishop only three drinks in toto.

C. of E. Films, in association with The Sunday Schools Board, present... :cosmo: :cosmo: :cosmo:

C. of E. Films, in association with The Sunday Schools Board, present... :cosmo: :cosmo: :cosmo:

the premiere of the Batley Townswomen's Guild's re-enactment of 'The Battle of Pearl Harbour

the premiere of the Batley Townswomen's Guild's re-enactment of 'The Battle of Pearl Harbour

That's ridiculous. Half the programme gone. Stop lengthening it!

Oh! Call me "the" for heaven's sake! :ebert:

Edited by blackhawkrush

Do please go on. This is the least fascinating conversation I've ever had. :)

• Like 1

Well I first entered a seaside Summarizing Proust Competition when I was on holiday in Bournemouth and my doctor encouraged me with it. :bitchslap:

Well I first entered a seaside Summarizing Proust Competition when I was on holiday in Bournemouth and my doctor encouraged me with it. :bitchslap:

Er, you don't think you should make it clear that I'm a psychiatrist?
  • Like 1

No, you're not. You're a greengrocer, I'm an insurance salesman. :yes:

Well, we do it to make sure that you're serious about wanting insurance, I mean, if you're not, you won't spend a couple of months filling up that enormous churn with mmm, so on and so on...

Well, we do it to make sure that you're serious about wanting insurance, I mean, if you're not, you won't spend a couple of months filling up that enormous churn with mmm, so on and so on...

I've done it. I've done it. Ha, ha, ha! :smash:

Mrs Ratbag, if you don't mind me saying so, you are badly in need of an expensive course of psychiatric treatment. Now I'm not going to say a trip to our dairy will cure you, but it will give hundreds of lower-paid workers a good laugh.

Mrs Ratbag, if you don't mind me saying so, you are badly in need of an expensive course of psychiatric treatment. Now I'm not going to say a trip to our dairy will cure you, but it will give hundreds of lower-paid workers a good laugh.

Oh dear, that'll be the Cheap-Laughs from next door. :eyeroll:

And here is the neighbour who told us where they were

Mr Spare-Buttons-Supplied-With-The-Shirt. :hi:

Good evening. I'm Mrs What-number-are-you-dialing-please?

Brian and Brianette again meet on yet another rubbish dump. :hotdog: :pizza: :burger: :bacon:

Brian and Brianette again meet on yet another rubbish dump. :hotdog: :pizza: :burger: :bacon:

Liberal rubbish. Klaus ...What do you want with your jugged fish?

Oh if I may suggest, sir...the pheasant a' la reine, the sauce is one of the chefs most famous creations. :spitwater:

Oh if I may suggest, sir...the pheasant a' la reine, the sauce is one of the chefs most famous creations. :spitwater:

Ooh I don't like this, Ooh I don't like that. Oh I don't think much to all this. Oh fancy using that wallpaper. Fancy using mustard. Oo is that a proper one? Oo it's not real. Oh I don't think it's a proper restaurant unless they give you finger bowls. Oo I don't like him. I'm going to have a baby in a few years. :hi:

Well, that's where we take a new baby out of a lady's tummy.

Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.

Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.

A very good try there by the Garibaldi family of Droitwich in Worcestershire. :clap:

A very good try there by the Garibaldi family of Droitwich in Worcestershire. :clap:

but if they'd let me wear one of the little rubber things on the end of my cock we wouldn't be in the mess we are now.

but if they'd let me wear one of the little rubber things on the end of my cock we wouldn't be in the mess we are now.

Funny, he looks like a poof. :eh: