Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

Yes, he's such a clever little boy, aren't you? Coochy coochy coo... :bitchslap:

Would you like to have a sixteen-ton weight dropped on top of you, Eric? :16ton:

Well that's very kind of you sir, but I don't think I'm ready to be Chairman yet. :blush:

Mr Chairman, friends of the society, your dummy Royal Highness. Once again, the year has come full circle, and for me there can be no greater privilege, and honour, than to that to which it is my lot to have befallen this evening

We'll be able to make time, eventually without to lose, sir, no. :ebert:

Well, now, not going to bush the doctor about the beat too long. I'm going to come to point the straight immediately.

Bunch of monkeys on the ceiling, sir! Grab your egg and fours and let's get the bacon delivered! :bacon: :eh: :bacon:

Look. No one in the history of the world has ever been able to fly like that.

And now it's France's turn. One of their top statesmen, Napoleon as the R101 disaster.

Herr Zeppelin - it's wonderful! It's put ballooning right back on the map.

No, no, you've got the wrong map there, this is Stalingrad. :ph34r:

The writing on the sign was almost exactly the same as the writing in the AA book. They were on the right route. During the long hours of the voyage, Mr Norris's wife Betty kept a complete photographic record and made sandwiches.

You can't have egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam. :tsk:

It's not much of a cheese shop really, is it? :eyeroll:

I noticed a slight look of anxiety cross your face just then but you needn't worry. :hug2:

Yes, he's such a clever little boy, aren't you? Coochy coochy coo... :bitchslap:

Would you like to have a sixteen-ton weight dropped on top of you, Eric? :16ton:

Well that's very kind of you sir, but I don't think I'm ready to be Chairman yet. :blush:

Mr Chairman, friends of the society, your dummy Royal Highness. Once again, the year has come full circle, and for me there can be no greater privilege, and honour, than to that to which it is my lot to have befallen this evening

Well, now, not going to bush the doctor about the beat too long. I'm going to come to point the straight immediately.

Bunch of monkeys on the ceiling, sir! Grab your egg and fours and let's get the bacon delivered! :bacon: :eh: :bacon:

And now it's France's turn. One of their top statesmen, Napoleon as the R101 disaster.

The writing on the sign was almost exactly the same as the writing in the AA book. They were on the right route. During the long hours of the voyage, Mr Norris's wife Betty kept a complete photographic record and made sandwiches.

I noticed a slight look of anxiety cross your face just then but you needn't worry. :hug2:

I'm so worried about what's hapenin' today, in the middle east, you know

And I'm worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrow

• Like 1

But at Wembley, play has resumed. :bang bang: :smash: :bitchslap: :poke:

Well, thank you Cliff. Tonight's other outstanding match was the semi-final between the Bournemouth Gynaecologists and the Watford Long John Silver Impersonators

Well, thank you Cliff. Tonight's other outstanding match was the semi-final between the Bournemouth Gynaecologists and the Watford Long John Silver Impersonators

A real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom. :zzz:

and now the ten seconds of sex..........alright you can stop now

and now the ten seconds of sex..........alright you can stop now

Excellent. We've had a terrific time. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes. It was quite a good thread. I think that the Michael Ellis character was a little overdone.

There just aren't enough rich people left to interview. :huh:

Yes. It was quite a good thread. I think that the Michael Ellis character was a little overdone.

Yes, quite right... you're rather a smart young lad aren't you. We could do with somebody like you to feed the pantomime horse

Uuuuggghhh! With a gammy leg?

Yes, quite right... you're rather a smart young lad aren't you. We could do with somebody like you to feed the pantomime horse

Yes, there's a lot of it around, probably a virus. Keep warm, plenty of rest, and if you're playing football or anything, try and favor the other leg.

Yes, there's a lot of it around, probably a virus. Keep warm, plenty of rest, and if you're playing football or anything, try and favor the other leg.

Augh, Jim boy. Augh. :madra:

There's no doubt about it, this expedition does have some rather unusual aspects, Jim lad. For a first, why does the senior personnel all bear the names of Hollywood film stars of the forties ... and female ones at that, shiver me timbers 'tis the black spot, and secondly, I be not afraid of thee Blind Pew!

There's no doubt about it, this expedition does have some rather unusual aspects, Jim lad. For a first, why does the senior personnel all bear the names of Hollywood film stars of the forties ... and female ones at that, shiver me timbers 'tis the black spot, and secondly, I be not afraid of thee Blind Pew!

That was last year's re-enactment of the Battle of Pearl Harbor performed by the Batley Townswomen's Guild. :cheerleader: :whipgirl: :cheerleader:

That was last year's re-enactment of the Battle of Pearl Harbor performed by the Batley Townswomen's Guild. :cheerleader: :whipgirl: :cheerleader:

One day you'll realize there's more to life than culture... There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat!

• Like 1

One day you'll realize there's more to life than culture... There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat!

Oh, yes. Know Cornwall very well. Go many weekend parties and polo playing cards in bridge club. Belong many clubs in Cornwall. :pokercards:

Oh, yes. Know Cornwall very well. Go many weekend parties and polo playing cards in bridge club. Belong many clubs in Cornwall. :pokercards:

I bling a dispatch flom Prymouth

Aha! No, you want room 12A, next door. :yes:

NEXT DOOR?!? Penguins don't come from NEXT DOOR! They come from the Antarctic!

It needn't be a little penguin. It can be the biggest penguin you've ever seen. An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion.

It needn't be a little penguin. It can be the biggest penguin you've ever seen. An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion.

Disgusting! Ought not to be allowed...but more interesting. :drool:

Remember, if you're interesting and want to appear in this thread, write your name and address and your telephone number and send it to this address: therushforum.com c/o E. F. Lutt, 18 Rupee Buildings, West 12.

Remember, if you're interesting and want to appear in this thread, write your name and address and your telephone number and send it to this address: therushforum.com c/o E. F. Lutt, 18 Rupee Buildings, West 12.

Hamrag - Hamrag Yatlerot from Bumcreland. :hi:

Hamrag - Hamrag Yatlerot from Bumcreland. :hi:

What a beautiful, beautiful name. It's something to do with moonlight - it goes with your eyes - it's soft and gentle, warm and yielding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny whit rabbit