Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

You may think it strange that we should be asking you to vote Norwegian in the next election, but consider the advantages. In Norway we have one of the highest per cappa income rates in Europe. We have an industrial reinvestment rate of 14% and girls with massive knockers! Honestly they'll do anything for you.

Er, good evening, we in the Wood Party feel very strongly about, oh ... Bloody heck.

You may think it strange that we should be asking you to vote Norwegian in the next election, but consider the advantages. In Norway we have one of the highest per cappa income rates in Europe. We have an industrial reinvestment rate of 14% and girls with massive knockers! Honestly they'll do anything for you.

Er, good evening, we in the Wood Party feel very strongly about, oh ... Bloody heck.

My goodness me, I am in a bad temper today all right, two, three, damn, damn, two, three, I am vexed and ratty. Two, three, and hopping mad.

My goodness me, I am in a bad temper today all right, two, three, damn, damn, two, three, I am vexed and ratty. Two, three, and hopping mad.

No Mungo... never kill a customer. Oh . .. the wound! The wound!

You've lost both your arms as well. :atickhum:

I've got a triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries, so I do most of the heavy work, like helping the surgeon.

I've got a triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries, so I do most of the heavy work, like helping the surgeon.

I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form. Can you hold a pen? :unsure:

I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form. Can you hold a pen? :unsure:

No time to lose.

No time to lose.

That's not a part of the body. :eh:

No time to lose.

Number seven. Two inches to the right of a very naughty bit indeed.

No time to lose.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy. :blush:

No time to lose.

You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.

No time to lose.

You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.

'Tis like 'Hamlet' ... what a genius!

No time to lose.

'Thamle'. 'Be ot or bot ne ot, tath is the nestquie.'

No time to lose.

The audience were bemused by your high-pitched Welsh accent and intimidated by your abusive ad-libs.

• Like 1

No time to lose.

The audience were bemused by your high-pitched Welsh accent and intimidated by your abusive ad-libs.

I'm afraid I cannot comment on that until it's been officially hushed up

No time to lose.

I'm sorry, but my client has become pretentious. I will say in his defense that he has suffered... :smash:

No time to lose.

I'm sorry, but my client has become pretentious. I will say in his defense that he has suffered... :smash:

Mr Bartlett, your client has already pleaded guilty to the parking offence.

No time to lose.

The non-white car is out and the Crelm toothpaste goes on to win with 100% protection! :hockeygoon:

No time to lose.

The non-white car is out and the Crelm toothpaste goes on to win with 100% protection! :hockeygoon:

You know too much, my dental friend.

No time to lose.

You know too much, my dental friend.

No...I don't know much about art, but I know what I like. :drool: :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: :drool:

No...I don't know much about art, but I know what I like. :drool: :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: :drool:

Let us leave the art critic to strangle his wife and move on to pastures new.

Hello and welcome to Paignton. :hi: :gumby: :hi:

this colonial Campari-land where the clink of glasses mingles with the murmur of a million mosquitoes, where waterfalls of whisky wash away the worries of a world-weary Whicker, where gin and tonic jingle in a gyroscopic jubilee of something beginning with J

this colonial Campari-land where the clink of glasses mingles with the murmur of a million mosquitoes, where waterfalls of whisky wash away the worries of a world-weary Whicker, where gin and tonic jingle in a gyroscopic jubilee of something beginning with J

Hello. Rewrite. Oh, this is really great. I mean, it's really saying something, don't you think? :martini: :) :martini:

Hello. Rewrite. Oh, this is really great. I mean, it's really saying something, don't you think? :martini: :) :martini:

I think all right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.