Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

I think that's in very bad taste. :(

Look, tell you what, we'll eat her, if you feel a bit guilty about it after, we can dig a grave and you can throw up in it.

Look, I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off. :wacko:

Weally, Centuwion? I'm surpwised to hear a man like you wattled by a wabble of wowdy webels.

If you're going to split hairs, I'm going to piss off. :outtahere:

That's a walk-off, that's what this is.

But out came M.J.K. Pratt to play a real captain's innings... :hug2:

Hello, this is your Captain speaking. There is absolutely no cause for alarm.

You'll have had your tea. Our destination is Glasgow. :scared:

If we don't act fast, Scotland will be choked with Scotsmen...

Quick! Ring the unexploded Scotsman Squad!

That phone's not stopped ringing all day. :eyeroll: Take it off the hook.

I think it's silly to ask a lizard what it thinks, anyway.

Well, there you have it. Two say will, two say won't. We'll be back again next week, and next week's "Great Debate" will be about Government Interference in Broadcasting and will be cancelled mysteriously. :ph34r:

Only you said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening.

If I split what's left, there'd be hardly any left for me at all. :boo hiss:

Look, tell you what, we'll eat her, if you feel a bit guilty about it after, we can dig a grave and you can throw up in it.

Weally, Centuwion? I'm surpwised to hear a man like you wattled by a wabble of wowdy webels.

Well, there you have it. Two say will, two say won't. We'll be back again next week, and next week's "Great Debate" will be about Government Interference in Broadcasting and will be cancelled mysteriously. :ph34r:

Only you said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening.

blimey, this redistribution of wealth is trickier than I thought.
  • Like 1

The workers' control of the means of production? :hotdog: :drool: :burger: The struggle of the urban proletariat? :beathorse:

The workers' control of the means of production? :hotdog: :drool: :burger: The struggle of the urban proletariat? :beathorse:

...all the things you can read about...in a book.

It is one of Lope De Vega's latest play, Senor. :drool:

It is one of Lope De Vega's latest play, Senor. :drool:

Don't call me Senor! I'm not a Spanish person. You must call me Mr Biggles, or Group Captain Biggles or Mary Biggles if I'm dressed as my wife, but never Senor.

Hear, hear! Well spoken, Bruce! :cheers:

and very nice posture

He's loosened up a lot. This is an old Lenin number. :madra: :blah: :madra:

And so, Inspector Zatapathique, the forensic expert from the Monaco Murder Squad sings his song 'Bing Tiddle Tiddle Bong'.

and very nice posture

And so, Inspector Zatapathique, the forensic expert from the Monaco Murder Squad sings his song 'Bing Tiddle Tiddle Bong'.

No, don't understand that banter at all. :(

and very nice posture

It's perfectly simple. If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move your brother's clothes down to the lower peg. You simply collect his note before lunch, after you've done your scripture prep, when you've written your letter home, before rest, move your own clothes onto the lower peg, greet the visitors, and report to Mr. Viney that you've had your chit signed.

and very nice posture

It's perfectly simple. If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move your brother's clothes down to the lower peg. You simply collect his note before lunch, after you've done your scripture prep, when you've written your letter home, before rest, move your own clothes onto the lower peg, greet the visitors, and report to Mr. Viney that you've had your chit signed.

That's easy! :atickhum:

and very nice posture

I didn't want to seem a bit of an old fusspot just now you know, but it's just as easy to get these things right as they are easily found in the BALPA handbook.

and very nice posture

I didn't want to seem a bit of an old fusspot just now you know, but it's just as easy to get these things right as they are easily found in the BALPA handbook.

Drop your panties, Sir William, I cannot wait till lunchtime.

and very nice posture

Don't come the brigadier bit with us, dear. :blush:

and very nice posture

Well listen to me my fine fellow, you are a bit of tail, that's what you are.

and very nice posture

I'm Bounder of Adventure. :cool:

and very nice posture

I noticed a slight look of anxiety cross your face for a moment just then, but you needn't worry - I'm used to it. That's the trouble of having a surname like Git.

and very nice posture

I noticed a slight look of anxiety cross your face for a moment just then, but you needn't worry - I'm used to it. That's the trouble of having a surname like Git.

What a beautiful name. What a beautiful, beautiful name. :wub:

and very nice posture

It's a nice name. Robin Day's got a hedgehog called Frank. :goodone:

and very nice posture

He was a perfectly normal person in every way. Except is as much as he was convinced that he was being watched by a giant hedgehog whom he referred to as Spiny Norman.

and very nice posture

He was a perfectly normal person in every way. Except is as much as he was convinced that he was being watched by a giant hedgehog whom he referred to as Spiny Norman.

There's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong. :smash:

and very nice posture

There's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong. :smash:

:gumby: Are you the brain specialist? :gumby:

and very nice posture

:gumby: Are you the brain specialist? :gumby:

Well, you could get one of those Curry's brains.