Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

Well, a fine horse, Brian. You know you can't go wrong. :beathorse:

Our management consultants actually queried the necessity for us to employ a pantomime horse at all... and so the decision has to be made which one of you is to go.

How about one potato, two potato, sir? :bump:

And if it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.

Well, there'll certainly be some car door slamming in the streets of Kensington tonight. :popcorn:

Well I'm afraid they don't have any at our Kensington branch. But we have some down at the depot.

I've made enquiries with our shippers and the most sherry they can ship in any one load is 12,000 gallons. :haz:

Well, we do it to make sure that you're serious about wanting insurance, I mean, if you're not, you won't spend a couple of months filling up that enormous churn with mmm :unsure: , so on and so on...

It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh. :atickhum:

And finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint.

Stop chewing that Turner! :tsk:

By an almost unanimous vote, paintings in the National Gallery voted to continue the strike that has emptied frames for the last week. The man from Constable's 'Hay Wain' said last night that there was no chance of a return to the pictures before the weekend.

Well, weren't they nice...out of their bloody minds, but still... :)

Well nowadays a really blithering idiot can make anything up to ten thousand pounds a year - if he's the head of some big industrial combine.

I strom certainly od. Revy chum so. :cool:

And the thing about saying the wrong word is a) I don't notice it, and b) sometimes orange water given bucket of plaster. It's so embarrassing when my wife and I go to an orgy.

And first let's catch up with the latest news of the betting: No. 12 Betty Parkinson 7/4 on fav, No. 27 Mrs. E. Colyer 9/4, No. 14 Mrs. Casey 4/1 :popcorn:

I bet she does, I bet she does! :D Who isn't, eh? Know what I mean. Likes games, likes games. Knew she would. Knew she would. :drool:

Our management consultants actually queried the necessity for us to employ a pantomime horse at all... and so the decision has to be made which one of you is to go.

Well, there'll certainly be some car door slamming in the streets of Kensington tonight. :popcorn:

Well I'm afraid they don't have any at our Kensington branch. But we have some down at the depot.

I've made enquiries with our shippers and the most sherry they can ship in any one load is 12,000 gallons. :haz:

Well, we do it to make sure that you're serious about wanting insurance, I mean, if you're not, you won't spend a couple of months filling up that enormous churn with mmm :unsure: , so on and so on...

By an almost unanimous vote, paintings in the National Gallery voted to continue the strike that has emptied frames for the last week. The man from Constable's 'Hay Wain' said last night that there was no chance of a return to the pictures before the weekend.

Well nowadays a really blithering idiot can make anything up to ten thousand pounds a year - if he's the head of some big industrial combine.

And the thing about saying the wrong word is a) I don't notice it, and b) sometimes orange water given bucket of plaster. It's so embarrassing when my wife and I go to an orgy.

And first let's catch up with the latest news of the betting: No. 12 Betty Parkinson 7/4 on fav, No. 27 Mrs. E. Colyer 9/4, No. 14 Mrs. Casey 4/1 :popcorn:

I bet she does, I bet she does! :D Who isn't, eh? Know what I mean. Likes games, likes games. Knew she would. Knew she would. :drool:

There's a lot of people making love, but no mention of Geoff Boyott's average. :wtf:

There's a lot of people making love, but no mention of Geoff Boyott's average. :wtf:

Well I object to all this sex on the television. I mean I keep falling off.

Well I object to all this sex on the television. I mean I keep falling off.

Is this the furthest distance that a minister has fallen?

What was the question again? :gumby:

The Magna Carta - was it a document signed at Runnymede in 1215 by King John pledging independence to the English barons, or was it a piece of chewing gum on a bedspread in Dorset?

Well, Brian...I'm opening a boutique. :atickhum:

The Magna Carta - was it a document signed at Runnymede in 1215 by King John pledging independence to the English barons, or was it a piece of chewing gum on a bedspread in Dorset?

Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

Course you don't get bloody wafers with it. :huh:

Larks' tongues. Wrens' livers. Chaffinch brains. Jaguars' earlobes. Wolf nipple chips. Get 'em while they're hot. They're lovely.

Larks' tongues. Wrens' livers. Chaffinch brains. Jaguars' earlobes. Wolf nipple chips. Get 'em while they're hot. They're lovely.

Hello to you live from the Grillomat Snack Bar, Paignton. :hi:

Sea, sand and sunshine make Paignton the queen of the English Riviera. But for the next six months this sleepy Devonshire resort will be transformed into the blizzard-swept wastes of the South Pole. For today shooting starts on the epic 'Scott of the Antarctic', produced by Gerry Schlick

Sea, sand and sunshine make Paignton the queen of the English Riviera. But for the next six months this sleepy Devonshire resort will be transformed into the blizzard-swept wastes of the South Pole. For today shooting starts on the epic 'Scott of the Antarctic', produced by Gerry Schlick

Good! Now we're getting somewhere. Now, here's the start of the movie ... I see snow! :clap: White snow! And in the snow, I see ... a tree! :clap: Wait, wait I haven't finished yet. And by this tree, gentlemen, I see ... a dog! And gentlemen, this dog goes up to the tree, and he piddles on it.

Good! Now we're getting somewhere. Now, here's the start of the movie ... I see snow! :clap: White snow! And in the snow, I see ... a tree! :clap: Wait, wait I haven't finished yet. And by this tree, gentlemen, I see ... a dog! And gentlemen, this dog goes up to the tree, and he piddles on it.

Number one. The larch. The larch. And now....

Shut up! This is a hold-up, not a botany lesson. Right, now my fine friends, no false moves please. I want you to hand over all the lupins you've got.

Shut up! This is a hold-up, not a botany lesson. Right, now my fine friends, no false moves please. I want you to hand over all the lupins you've got.

This is a lingerie shop, sir. :drool:

Split-crotch panties, or indeed any items of what we scientists call, 'Sexy Underwear' or 'Erotic Lingerie' may be much more plentiful on other parts of the planet.

Split-crotch panties, or indeed any items of what we scientists call, 'Sexy Underwear' or 'Erotic Lingerie' may be much more plentiful on other parts of the planet.

Cairo, Bangkok, Cape Town, Buenos Aires, Harrow, Hammersmith, Stepney, Wandsworth and Enfield. :yes:

Cairo, Bangkok, Cape Town, Buenos Aires, Harrow, Hammersmith, Stepney, Wandsworth and Enfield. :yes:

You don't think that's where they're taking us?

Yes, and God knows what we'll find there.

Ken Buddha and his inflatable knees. :outtahere:

I like Chinese.

They only come up to your knees

I like Chinese.

Vely solly for hold-up...no ploblem now...me are Bishop of East Anglia. :angel: :whipgirl: :angel:

I like Chinese.

Vely solly for hold-up...no ploblem now...me are Bishop of East Anglia. :angel: :whipgirl: :angel:

That was telliber.

I like Chinese.

That was telliber.

No, I meant terribly violent.

I like Chinese.

That was telliber.

No, I meant terribly violent.

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!