Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

Well, that's where we take a new baby out of a lady's tummy.

Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.

A very good try there by the Garibaldi family of Droitwich in Worcestershire. :clap:

but if they'd let me wear one of the little rubber things on the end of my cock we wouldn't be in the mess we are now.

Funny, he looks like a poof. :eh:

Rule one - no pooftahs

Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.

A very good try there by the Garibaldi family of Droitwich in Worcestershire. :clap:

but if they'd let me wear one of the little rubber things on the end of my cock we wouldn't be in the mess we are now.

Rule one - no pooftahs

£3,000 to stop us from revealing your name, the name of the three other people involved, the youth organization to which they belong, and the shop where you bought the equipment.

Rule one - no pooftahs

£3,000 to stop us from revealing your name, the name of the three other people involved, the youth organization to which they belong, and the shop where you bought the equipment.

Ah! I have only a fifty. I'm most awfully sorry. :blush:

Rule one - no pooftahs

Lend us a couple of bob till Thursday. I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes

Rule one - no pooftahs

Lend us a couple of bob till Thursday. I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes

You must be out of your tiny mind. :P

Rule one - no pooftahs

it's just that his brain is so tiny that the slightest movement can dislodge it

Rule one - no pooftahs

Well, you'd better cut down a little, then. :bang bang: :bitchslap:

Rule one - no pooftahs

I cut down trees,

I eat my lunch,

I go to the lavatory

Rule one - no pooftahs

I cut down trees,

I eat my lunch,

I go to the lavatory

And that's the final entry. :drool: La derniere entry. :drool: Das final entry. :drool:

Rule one - no pooftahs

I cut down trees,

I eat my lunch,

I go to the lavatory

And that's the final entry. :drool: La derniere entry. :drool: Das final entry. :drool:

But the winners, by a clear ten point margin, are once again the awful Jodrell family of Durham. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to show you some of the performance that won them an award, but I assure you it was of the very highest standard.

Rule one - no pooftahs

I cut down trees,

I eat my lunch,

I go to the lavatory

But the winners, by a clear ten point margin, are once again the awful Jodrell family of Durham. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to show you some of the performance that won them an award, but I assure you it was of the very highest standard.

Ugh! Dreadful tin things. :(

Rule one - no pooftahs

I cut down trees,

I eat my lunch,

I go to the lavatory

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for...

Rule one - no pooftahs

I cut down trees,

I eat my lunch,

I go to the lavatory

There will now be a medium-sized intermission. :popcorn:

Rule one - no pooftahs

I cut down trees,

I eat my lunch,

I go to the lavatory

At last they done been put on something interesting.

Rule one - no pooftahs

I cut down trees,

I eat my lunch,

I go to the lavatory

Well, you can't get much more interesting than that, or can you?

Rule one - no pooftahs

I cut down trees,

I eat my lunch,

I go to the lavatory

Behold, the seven brides. :whipgirl: :whipgirl:

Rule one - no pooftahs

I cut down trees,

I eat my lunch,

I go to the lavatory

Behold, the seven brides. :whipgirl: :whipgirl:

I will marry you sir, but please make up your mind. Please don't trifle with my affections.

Mr DeBakey's free but he's a little bit conciliatory. Ahh yes, try Mr Barnard, room 12. :codger:

Well as I was telling mummy here, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement.

Mr DeBakey's free but he's a little bit conciliatory. Ahh yes, try Mr Barnard, room 12. :codger:

Well as I was telling mummy here, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement.

He's thinking of the Treaty of bloody Westphalia. :laughing yellow guy:

Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get that. It was in fact a trick question. Coventry City have never won the FA Cup.

Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get that. It was in fact a trick question. Coventry City have never won the FA Cup.

I prefer to watch Palace nowadays. :bitchslap: Oh, sorry! Was that your ear?

I'm just getting...I'm just getting a loud buzzing noise in my left ear. Excuse me a moment. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0077.gif Uuggh!

• Like 1

I'm just getting...I'm just getting a loud buzzing noise in my left ear. Excuse me a moment. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0077.gif Uuggh!

:o This is indeed a grim day for the human race, Dan.

:o This is indeed a grim day for the human race, Dan.

A huge and terrifying crisis generated by one man!... easily the most dangerous man the world has ever seen...honestly. Though still biding his time, he could strike at any moment.