THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

smile.gif That may be a bit optimistic, but I wouldnt count NE out... should be one HECK of a game. Ill be watching.

I am torn who to root for...

As a kid I loved SD and Dan Fouts.

The Pats beat my Eagles in the bowl, but I always respected them, and I like TB the QB (hey that ryhmes!).

San Diego is my favorite city in the US to visit - I absolutely LOVE IT there.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 14 2007, 08:40 AM)
The Pats beat my Eagles in the bowl

one of the funnies things was when the pats were doing the eagle thing in the end zone. i was suprised that they would do that, however yes.gif. it was funny though.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 14 2007, 11:49 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 14 2007, 08:40 AM)
The Pats beat my Eagles in the bowl

one of the funnies things was when the pats were doing the eagle thing in the end zone. i was suprised that they would do that, however yes.gif. it was funny though.

Oh no it wasnt. smile.gif Its easy to mock when youre winning, you only look like an as-hole if you lose. Other than that, I found NE to be a classy organization, starting with Brady.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 14 2007, 12:54 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 14 2007, 12:40 PM)
smile.gif  You better hope they win or youre gonna have to eat a crow that wont fit down your throat!  smile.gif

laugh.gif

I'm okay with that. I'm having a blast either way. yes.gif I won't be around for a few days though if we lose. laugh.gif

z7shysterical.gif

I'm a die hard charger fan and i'm pissed - but if someone had to beat us I'm so glad it was Brady - I hope to god he wins another super bowl - if he does he will go down as the best ever -

When we finally get rid of marty and bring in a winner, we'll be back -

The reason you don't see the Pats taking stupid arse penalties like Florence, is because belichick never drafts anyone who scores low on the wonderlic

tests, because they have more self control/discipline - unlike the chargers who so often this year have taken horrible penalties simply because they can't control their temper.

Pats are going to the Super Bowl (after they avenge their loss earlier this year to the Colts, and Manning does his usual choke against the Pats in the playoffs- wonder if he'll throw his line under the bus again this year?).

Anyone else have tuck rule flashbacks when Troy Brown stripped the San Diego corner after the pick? After that play, I knew the Pats were pulling this one out, and marching on to a 4th championship in 6 years.

Here's some history for the Colts to brush up on- Pats have never lost the AFC title game. Been there 5 times, and have won all five- 85, 96, 01, 03, 04. This will make it 6 for 6. I just hope the Bears win the NFC, so the Pats can get some payback foir 85, and so they can have a Super Bowl win against all four NFC divisions. Also, the Pats under Bellicheck have not lost 2 games in a row to the same team since 2000.....that streak continues next Sunday.