THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

I think its time for Josh McDaniels Offensive Coordinator to go away.

The Offensive has been on a steady slide since Charlie left and it doesn't seem to be improving.

You can't blame everthing on New players in week 14 everyone should be up to speed on what they are doing.

QUOTE (Batman @ Dec 10 2006, 08:59 PM)
Wow The Fins beat up on the Pats 21-0
ohmy.gif

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Dec 11 2006, 12:28 PM)
I think its time for  Josh McDaniels Offensive Coordinator to go away.

The Offensive has been on a steady slide since Charlie left and it doesn't seem to be improving.

You can't blame everthing on New players in week 14 everyone should be up to speed on what they are doing.

I don't think you can blame the players no.gif

IMO you can't get rid of your 2 best wide receivers and replace them with a rookie and a below average receiver and expect to win as many games confused13.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Dec 11 2006, 07:28 AM)
I think its time for Josh McDaniels Offensive Coordinator to go away.

Your receiving corps has been depleted. I think that has a lot to do with it.

What's happening with the Pats? I saw this division wrapped up weeks ago, now it's not looking so certain...not only that I still saw them as the true strength of the AFC, mind you the Colts are falling apart too. Looks like the Chargers are the main men in the AFC now with the Ravens their main rivals...

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Dec 11 2006, 06:50 PM)

I agree.... see above ^^^

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Dec 11 2006, 01:50 PM)

That is part of it but they aren't doing the little things right tons of stupid mistakes wideouts running into each other ETC.

They can't come up with the right play at the right time. I think the kid is in over his head.

It was masked last year sort of by Bill saying he was doing the Job.

every fan in the NFL is happy right now because the PATRIOTS are showing everyone how to show up for a game. especially after those boring-ass games *yesterday.

*the dallas game sucked; it just had a couple drama plays that made it interesting.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 7 2007, 10:37 AM)
every fan in the NFL is happy right now

and it's a good game! thanks NYJ for keeping it interesting but we'll see what happens yes.gif

btw these commercials really suck & thank god bryant gumble isn't doing the play-by-play 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 7 2007, 07:01 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 7 2007, 03:52 PM)
SLAUGHTER IN SAN DIEGO!!!  CHARGERS BY 14 or more.  yes.gif 

ok. how bout we bet a rush program or a rush t-shirt (if they fit you) on this one. ur choice.

Yeah... we'll make a bet. I have a Tom Brady McFarland action figure if you wanted it. I'll take a 2.gif book. I don't have any 2.gif stuff actually. Just the dvds of R30 and Vapor Trails.

Lemme know what you want to bet on. Last year, I was willing to bet my hair in a shave your head matchup, but now CeeJ would kill me. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 7 2007, 04:26 PM)
Yeah... we'll make a bet. Lemme know what you want to bet on.

i will bet you a case of corona bottles w/lemons & a rush program that the PATS will not lose by 14 points like you said they would. tie goes to me.

NE +14.5 !?!?! OMFG, I'll take all that action I can get!

The line in Vegas is NE +5 BTW.

Careful betting with your hearts folks, though it worked for me yesterday with the 'Boys.