THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Feb 4 2008, 03:33 AM)
Belifuck needs to answer for not congratulating the opponent.

Terrible act of sportsmanship

I didn't see that but if it's true.. goodpost.gif

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Feb 3 2008, 10:32 PM)
SUPERB LOSS!! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Where's Vince McMahon to have people like this join his KISS MY ASS CLUB! JR laughed at him and was forced to join when the Undertaker shoved his face up McMahon's buttocks.

QUOTE (Huck @ Feb 3 2008, 11:35 PM)

He shook the coaches hand and then left cuz time was off the clock and they put it back on after he was gone.

Get it straight.

QUOTE (Huck @ Feb 3 2008, 10:35 PM)

He ran into the tunnel before the time ran out.

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Feb 3 2008, 10:29 PM)
Tonight's loss was a MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE! I still say Eli Manning is a redneck like his loser hick brother! Shame that we ended up like the 1940 Chicago Bears. Was close. FOX is based in New York and they are as biased to New York teams.

FOX kisses any teams' asses that are not either Boston or New England. When the Sox were down 3 to 0 in 2004, I did commentary as Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Jim Ross and Jesse Ventura.

FOX can kiss my ass! Them right lovers are as bad as CNN the left lovers. That is all I will say.

Pats gave it their all but it was too much!

Oh please, I HATE Boston area sports because of the ass-smooching the teams get.

For the entire season it was "Patriots" this and "undefeated" that, and finally your team screws up and all the sudden FOX is to blame for not

giving them support? What planet are you on?

The Red Sox are now Americas baseball team (which I could not be more unhappy about) and the same goes for the Pats and football. So to say FOX is biased towards New York is ridiculous.

Just suck it up and realize your team sucked seriously today, and there's no way around it. I don't care what anyone says, an 18-1 record with the one loss being in the Super Bowl is a failure. That's all this season is for the Pats: A failure.

Congrats to the Giants, to Eli Manning, and to Tom Coughlin.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jan 6 2008, 06:58 PM)
QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Jan 6 2008, 06:46 PM)
Please God, let somebody, anybody, knock off the goddamned Pats.  19-0 from them would be too sickening to stomach.

The Football Gods will administer justice this year.

At least I hope they do.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Feb 4 2008, 03:42 AM)
Please God, let somebody, anybody, knock off the goddamned Pats.  19-0 from them would be too sickening to stomach.

At least I hope they do.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Feb 3 2008, 10:43 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Feb 4 2008, 03:42 AM)

At least I hope they do.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

And so it is true smile.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (AeroZach2112 @ Feb 3 2008, 10:41 PM)
Tonight's loss was a MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE! I still say Eli Manning is a redneck like his loser hick brother! Shame that we ended up like the 1940 Chicago Bears. Was close. FOX is based in New York and they are as biased to New York teams.

FOX kisses any teams' asses that are not either Boston or New England. When the Sox were down 3 to 0 in 2004, I did commentary as Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Jim Ross and Jesse Ventura.

FOX can kiss my ass! Them right lovers are as bad as CNN the left lovers. That is all I will say.

Oh please, I HATE Boston area sports because of the ass-smooching the teams get.

For the entire season it was "Patriots" this and "undefeated" that, and finally your team screws up and all the sudden FOX is to blame for not

The Red Sox are now Americas baseball team (which I could not be more unhappy about) and the same goes for the Pats and football. So to say FOX is biased towards New York is ridiculous.

Just suck it up and realize your team sucked seriously today, and there's no way around it. I don't care what anyone says, an 18-1 record with the one loss being in the Super Bowl is a failure. That's all this season is for the Pats: A failure.

goodpost.gif yes.gif

Eli was magnificent, especially on that game winning drive. Pretty boy Brady was bullied by Giants defense all day long.

1972 Miami Dolphins ruuuule!!

Edited by softfilter

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Feb 3 2008, 09:36 PM)

Nope, Bellicheat was in the middle of the field with everyone else shaking Coughlin's hand just before the idiot zebras put a second back on the clock. Can't blame him for not doing it again. I did enjoy the added agony with the extra second though. bd.gif

AeroSupply, in the words of DX, "SUCK IT!" The New York Yankees are the 21st Century CHOKE ARTISTS! Giants win it, BIG FAT HAIRY DEAL. Thank the biased referee job IMHO!

IMHO, FOX News is SO BIASED TOWARDS NEW YORK teams and teams who aren't from the good old Bay State! My old man has FOX NEWS blaring, even when I am trying to watch something like Monday Night Raw and so on! FOX is out of New York (no disrespect to the state and anyone who lives there as I went there for a three day visit in 2002 and liked it but wouldn't want to live there but great place to see). It was a close battle that game. To Hell with Tom Coughlin, damn Boston College coach TURNCOAT! Eli and Peyton Manning are rednecks who probably married their sisters.

You got to come here and be cocky and cool. Look at you now, crying ON YOUR KNEES! AeroSupply why don't you SHUT THE HELL UP and get out before I stomp a MUDHOLE IN YOU! The referees IMHO RAPED THE PATS!

Bring on the RED SOX!

Are you Dave Matthews' boyfriend or what? Go listen to Too Much on Crush if you are infatuated with the cockroach!

LONG LIVE NEW ENGLAND and LONG LIVE BOSTON! From a Bay Stater in Florida! Now, I am getting crucified from work as of tomorrow cos my boss finally didn't say squat. He said Colorado would wipe the Sox out. That didn't happen. He then said Miami would stop the Pats. That didn't happen. Him keeping silent about the Pats and Giants is now a grilling to me. I won't be there much longer. I am moving back to Boston in May for family reasons and now my focus is on Rush tickets.

Edited by floydfanatic111

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Feb 4 2008, 12:03 AM)

AeroSupply, in the words of DX, "SUCK IT!" The New York Yankees are the 21st Century CHOKE ARTISTS!

FOX News is SO BIASED TOWARDS NEW YORK! My old man has it blaring, even when I am trying to watch something like Monday Night Raw! FOX is out of New York. CNN is Clinton News Network. I went to New York City once and will not go back, too many creeps and low life scum. New York is a cesspool of a state. It was a close battle. f**k Tom Coughlin, damn Boston College coach TURNCOAT! Eli and Peyton Manning are rednecks who probably married their sisters.

You got to come here and be cocky and cool. Look at you now, crying ON YOUR KNEES! AeroSupply why don't you SHUT THE f**k UP and get out before I stomp a MUDHOLE IN YOU! The referees SCREWED THE PATS!

Bring on the RED SOX! The Knicks won't even go to the playoffs.

Are you Dave Matthews' boyfriend or what?

LONG LIVE NEW ENGLAND and LONG LIVE BOSTON!

Floyd, be a good sport and blame the loss on Gisele.

It's no wonder Brady played poorly tonight. She wore him out, just like Jessica did to Romo.

AeroSupply, in the words of DX, "SUCK IT!" The New York Yankees are the 21st Century CHOKE ARTISTS!

FOX News is SO BIASED TOWARDS NEW YORK! My old man has it blaring, even when I am trying to watch something like Monday Night Raw! FOX is out of New York. CNN is Clinton News Network. I went to New York City once and will not go back, too many creeps and low life scum. New York is a cesspool of a state. It was a close battle. f**k Tom Coughlin, damn Boston College coach TURNCOAT! Eli and Peyton Manning are rednecks who probably married their sisters.

You got to come here and be cocky and cool. Look at you now, crying ON YOUR KNEES! AeroSupply why don't you SHUT THE f**k UP and get out before I stomp a MUDHOLE IN YOU! The referees SCREWED THE PATS!

Are you typing from a prison cell?

I'm a NY'er and what you said is ignorance at it's best and you are very wrong. It's just a game, so get over it!

QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Feb 4 2008, 12:09 AM)

Floyd, be a good sport and blame the loss on Gisele.

It's no wonder Brady played poorly tonight. She wore him out, just like Jessica did to Romo.

Alright, tupelo I'll calm down. The curse of the toxic women continues. When Leonardo DiCaprio dated her, his career suffered. After she left him, his career resurrected cos of The Departed with Jack Nicholson.

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Feb 4 2008, 12:10 AM)

I'm a NY'er and what you said is ignorance at it's best and you are very wrong. It's just a game, so get over it!

If it makes you happy, I'll modify the post. I apologize for the anti-New York remark. It's just I don't like FOX News and/or its networks at all. That station is so anti-New England it is not a joke. For me, my hatred goes back to the 2003 AL playoffs between Boston and New York when they were gloating THE YANKEES THIS AND YANKEES THAT. Tonight proved my point that the channel is so New York team and/or NFC and/or other teams are not bashed as much as new England teams.

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 22 2004, 01:14 AM)
QUOTE (Presto45 @ Dec 21 2004, 10:44 PM)
New England might lose too New York on Sunday, Guys it looks like New England wont be in the big game after all.   

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the pats, but they are too good of a team to count them out just because they got beat by a weak team. They are still a top 3 team in the NFL, they are very much in it still. Sometimes the best team doesn't win, that's what happened when the dolphins beat them. Anything can happen in the NFL.

Indy said it best!

smile.gif

For all who do not know, Indy recently passed and his wisdom lives on..

smile.gif

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Feb 4 2008, 12:21 AM)

If it makes you happy, I'll modify the post. I apologize for the anti-New York remark. It's just I don't like FOX News and/or its networks at all. That station is so anti-New England it is not a joke. For me, my hatred goes back to the 2003 AL playoffs between Boston and New York when they were gloating THE YANKEES THIS AND YANKEES THAT. Tonight proved my point that the channel is so New York team and/or NFC and/or other teams are not bashed as much as new England teams.

Floyd, I know this is a stretch, but there's a connection between FOX and Eli Manning.

Shepard Smith, the FOX news anchor, and Eli are alums of the University of Mississippi (aka, Ole Miss). I'm also an Ole Miss alum, and was in the university's journalism program a couple of years ahead of Smith.

QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Feb 4 2008, 12:31 AM)

Floyd, I know this is a stretch, but there's a connection between FOX and Eli Manning.

Shepard Smith, the FOX news anchor, and Eli are alums of the University of Mississippi (aka, Ole Miss). I'm also an Ole Miss alum, and was in the university's journalism program a couple of years ahead of Smith.

I didn't know that tupelo, that made me feel better. Appreciate you cheering me up. On another note, I am now trying to find Rush tickets.

trink39.gif

Much respect to ya!

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Feb 4 2008, 12:35 AM)
QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Feb 4 2008, 12:31 AM)

I didn't know that tupelo, that made me feel better. Appreciate you cheering me up. On another note, I am now trying to find Rush tickets.

Good luck finding tickets. I lucked up on getting a floor seat in New Orleans. Hoping to find something even closer to the stage at Atlanta.

And I hope the Red Sox do well again this year. Even though I'm an Ole Miss grad, I do pull for Mississippi State folks like Jonathan Papelbon.

Edited by tupelobarchetta

18 and 1= NOTHING rofl3.gif

and i HATE the giant's trink38.gif

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Feb 3 2008, 11:49 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Feb 3 2008, 09:36 PM)

Nope, Bellicheat was in the middle of the field with everyone else shaking Coughlin's hand just before the idiot zebras put a second back on the clock. Can't blame him for not doing it again. I did enjoy the added agony with the extra second though. bd.gif

He did not owe Coughlin another handshake but he did owe the Giants team the courtesy of keeping his ass on the sideline while Manning took the last snap. There really is no good excuse for Belichick leaving the field.