14 years of service...

yetz

Down the tubes wtf.gif

I made a judgmental error and now it's over.

Anyone lookinf for a management type person wih over 14 years of experience in the auto industry??? I have 7 plus yers sales mgmt exp. with 3 years finance as well, not to mention dual majors (marketing and mgmt) and dual minors (language arts and communications),

Sorry I'm not elaborating much, I'm still kind'a shell shocked at this whole thinghttp://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/lilly/sad1green.gif I just know that I can come here and get a boost from my friends here!!!

sorry that the circumstances aren't better for you

is there anyway unemployment can retrain you for something different?

hope things get better for you yes.gif

QUOTE (yetz @ Feb 7 2007, 04:04 PM)
Down the tubes wtf.gif

Anyone lookinf for a management type person wih over 14 years of experience in the auto industry??? I have 7 plus yers sales mgmt exp. with 3 years finance as well, not to mention dual majors (marketing and mgmt) and dual minors (language arts and communications),

Sorry I'm not elaborating much, I'm still kind'a shell shocked at this whole thinghttp://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/lilly/sad1green.gif I just know that I can come here and get a boost from my friends here!!!

Aw man I'm sorry to hear that. sad.gif

14 years is a long time. But you never know. These things have their own way of working out, and could even be for the better.

So keep pushing forward, Yetz. trink39.gif

QUOTE (yetz @ Feb 7 2007, 05:04 PM)
Down the tubes wtf.gif

Holy shit dude!!!! sad.gif

I am soooooo sorry sad.gif

Like pags said, sometimes these things have a way of working out for the better.... I know it sucks but there's always a hidden blessing in bad things.

Damn.....

Let me know if I can do anything for you rose.gif

QUOTE (yetz @ Feb 7 2007, 04:04 PM)
Down the tubes wtf.gif

Wow sorry to hear sad.gif

Keep your chin up. rose.gif

Usually when a door closes a window opens.

If it's any help my Step Father had recent luck using monster.com

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. There truly is no loyalty to the employee pretty much anywhere you go nowadays. I'm sure something good will come your way. Try to hang in there.

Yetz,

I know what it's like to lose a job. I've been laid off 3 times in my employment history.

Here's something that may help you. I received an email, for whatever reason, from Fred Anderson Toyota earlier today looking for sales people. I wasn't interested, but you could try looking there and see if that helps you out some.

yetz....

i don't even know what to say....

but i will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers...

i hope that things turn out for the better for you...

heart.gif rose.gif heart.gif

Where do you live?

I just found out my hubby's old suprivsor was "let go" yesturday too...

Just wondering if you are the same person and if not theres a postiton opening here in Windsor that is if you don't live too far confused13.gif ...I know that not a nice thought but when one door closes another opens and I wish you good luck also If you in the tool and die industry I know of a place thats hiring wink.gif again it's within this area

QUOTE (chaotica @ Feb 8 2007, 08:02 AM)
Where do you live?

Just wondering if you are the same person and if not theres a postiton opening here in Windsor that is if you don't live too far confused13.gif ...I know that not a nice thought but when one door closes another opens and I wish you good luck also If you in the tool and die industry I know of a place thats hiring wink.gif again it's within this area

He lives in my neck 'o the woods in Raleigh, NC.

There was a guy here at my company that was recently laid off and he's in his fifties. It was a shame to lose him.

Sorry to hear that Yetz! I am confident that someone with your skills will be snatched up quickly. My uncle has worked for about 10 different dealerships in the Atlanta and N/W florida area ... each time making more.

BTW, make sure they will not block the rush sites before you accept the new job smile.gif

Mitsubishi sucks anyway

QUOTE (yetz @ Feb 7 2007, 05:04 PM)
Down the tubes wtf.gif

very sorry you lost your job, that really sucks ! but its sounds like you have alot going for you and "things happen for a reason" id like to think you are bound for something bigger and better ! trink39.gif hope to hear you bounce back very soon.

Sorry to hear that Yetz.

I thought I was going to be in the same position this time last year because of problems with concentration lapses, but shortly afterwards, the reason why was pinpointed. I'd rather have avoided that and been let go, but that's a whole other story.

One cock up after 14 years and you're shown the door?.

That's f***ing shitty.

Hopefully a new employer will focus on your record.

I was just informed today that I could assume a sales job with the company. Selling cars with the very people I managed only a few days ago. I guess thats one way of saving on the unemployment expense, cuz now if I leave, it is of my own decision.

I just don't know if I want the hours anymore With my kids at the ages that they are, (10 &6), I need to maake more time for them.

Hell, I don't know right now. I am just going to take a few days vacation with Jamus Beamus, do some soul searching and come back for the attack on Monday!!!

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers everyone!!! I'm down, but certainly not out!!!http://www.rushtour.com/signals/style_emoticons/default/fight.gif

QUOTE (yetz @ Feb 8 2007, 01:08 PM)
I was just informed today that I could assume a sales job with the company. Selling cars with the very people I managed only a few days ago. I guess thats one way of saving on the unemployment expense, cuz now if I leave, it is of my own decision.

I just don't know if I want the hours anymore With my kids at the ages that they are, (10 &6), I need to maake more time for them.

Hell, I don't know right now. I am just going to take a few days vacation with Jamus Beamus, do some soul searching and come back for the attack on Monday!!!

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers everyone!!! I'm down, but certainly not out!!!http://www.rushtour.com/signals/style_emoticons/default/fight.gif

Try the Mortgage Industry. You'll get hired with your sales experience. Find your connections in that field and you be on your feet.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Feb 8 2007, 08:20 AM)
QUOTE (chaotica @ Feb 8 2007, 08:02 AM)
Where do you live?

He lives in my neck 'o the woods in Raleigh, NC.

There was a guy here at my company that was recently laid off and he's in his fifties. It was a shame to lose him.

Thanks CT

And Sorry that I couldn't help ya out more yetz sad.gif

Archived