14 years of service...

yetz

QUOTE (yetz @ Feb 8 2007, 01:08 PM)
Hell, I don't know right now. I am just going to take a few days vacation with Jamus Beamus, do some soul searching and come back for the attack on Monday!!!

Wise decision.

Not trying to tell you what to do but I would look elsewhere. Unless they come back with a pay raise and restored your old position, I'd be gone.

Either way I wish you the very best. I got two kids too, so I know the stress you feel there.

QUOTE (yetz @ Feb 8 2007, 12:08 PM)
I was just informed today that I could assume a sales job with the company. Selling cars with the very people I managed only a few days ago. I guess thats one way of saving on the unemployment expense, cuz now if I leave, it is of my own decision.

I just don't know if I want the hours anymore With my kids at the ages that they are, (10 &6), I need to maake more time for them.

Hell, I don't know right now. I am just going to take a few days vacation with Jamus Beamus, do some soul searching and come back for the attack on Monday!!!

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers everyone!!! I'm down, but certainly not out!!!http://www.rushtour.com/signals/style_emoticons/default/fight.gif

All my best to you, yetz.

QUOTE (yetz @ Feb 8 2007, 02:08 PM)
I was just informed today that I could assume a sales job with the company. Selling cars with the very people I managed only a few days ago. I guess thats one way of saving on the unemployment expense, cuz now if I leave, it is of my own decision.

I just don't know if I want the hours anymore With my kids at the ages that they are, (10 &6), I need to maake more time for them.

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers everyone!!! I'm down, but certainly not out!!!http://www.rushtour.com/signals/style_emoticons/default/fight.gif

in my opinion, you already know what you have to do. its like a girl dumping you, then she wants you back and your dumb enough to be with her, its never the same after that. your better then that.

QUOTE (yetz @ Feb 8 2007, 01:08 PM)

I am not sure about your state but around here if you Quit or get Fired you have to wait Six weeks for Unemployment Bennies to kick in.

Now if they lay you off its a weeks wait. And if you Quit to get a better job then lose that job in a short time then its just a week aswell.

Imo I know its tough but I would take it and look hard for a better Job.

Whatever you decide to do I wish you the Best. smile.gif

Archived