TRF IDOL!!!

Necromancer

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jan 18 2007, 08:08 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jan 18 2007, 06:54 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 18 2007, 06:47 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jan 18 2007, 08:37 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 18 2007, 05:52 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 18 2007, 08:57 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 17 2007, 06:56 PM)
You all are very very lucky that I don't have access to a video camera.  It could've been the worst 5 minutes of your lives. 

This contest immediately made me think of Disco's rendition of YYZ with his bro in the park.  That was good stuff  cool10.gif

Oh don't wuss out. You live in JAPAN. I'm sure SOMEONE you know has a digital camera that takes clips you can post. You think i'm toopid??? :sheesh:

That's true. I've got one of course. I'm going to have to mosey on down and get another memory card.

I just remembered that I've got Slackabob on video on my cell phone singing SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. There must be a way to transfer that on to here. With his unique raspy/gutteral vocal stylings, I start BELIEVING the lyrics 100%.

yes.gif

there is, depending on your carrier......

Why would the carrier matter? Couldn't I just take the memory card out of my cell phone and do whatever I got to do to get them onto my comp? And even if I could get Slackabob's SOMETHING FOR NOTHING version on here, he might not like that and pelt me to death with bottles of milk or some shit like that.

oh well yeah!!! ha ha ha

i didn't know you had a removable memory card you hoser!!!

laugh.gif

with MY phone, i send the video to my carriers website, and then i can upload it to my computer !!!

geez...

have at it dude!! that would be hilarious to see!!!

Bobby is ALL ABOUT THE ATTENTION!!! yes.gif

When we went to the Tick BBQ he was singing

in the car. yes.gif It was great stuff.

Come on... It will be great.

BTW... I have a bit of video here with Indy and TICK

somewhere too. yes.gif

I wonder if I can pull it out. tempted.gif

What do you think Tick???

bolt.gif

no.gif

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all are very very lucky that I don't have access to a video camera.  It could've been the worst 5 minutes of your lives. 

This contest immediately made me think of Disco's rendition of YYZ with his bro in the park.  That was good stuff  cool10.gif

Oh don't wuss out. You live in JAPAN. I'm sure SOMEONE you know has a digital camera that takes clips you can post. You think i'm toopid??? :sheesh:

That's true. I've got one of course. I'm going to have to mosey on down and get another memory card.

I just remembered that I've got Slackabob on video on my cell phone singing SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. There must be a way to transfer that on to here. With his unique raspy/gutteral vocal stylings, I start BELIEVING the lyrics 100%.

laugh.gif that's awesome.

I remember sitting in a bar with SlackA at 3AM with a jukebox of Rush tunes, and there's SlackA reciting Rush lyrics as though it were at a poetry reading. It was very cool. cool.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

blah.gif

LET'S GO PEOPLE!!! laugh.gif

Lot of talk here... no vids yet. Come on now... you can't be SCARED. no.gif

I know we have some talented people here. I know we have some funny people here. So let's get some 2.gif related songs up.

You can do it acapella, or with the music in the background, or perform the music also. It don't matter. JUST DO IT!!!

I'm not posting mine unless there's some interest here. no.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 18 2007, 05:26 PM)
I'll be one of the judges...

I'll be very harsh so you better be good people...

wink.gif

NO!!!

After the vids are posted, then there will be another POLL so that EVERYONE can judge.

So stop worrying about how you can imitate Paula... and just MAKE a video. yes.gif

1022.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 18 2007, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 18 2007, 02:21 PM)
I'm not posting mine unless there's some interest here.  no.gif

Translation: I don't want to be the only one to post one, but I will if I have to. Oh come on, people, please???!!!

tongue.gif

rofl3.gif

Now come on Goober. You know that NECRO

has no issues with posting any vids. dazed025.gif

I actually am letting you know when you can

expect my vid...

NEVER!!!

tongue.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jan 18 2007, 06:37 PM)

Translation: I don't want to be the only one to post one, but I will if I have to. Oh come on, people, please???!!!

tongue.gif

rofl3.gif

expect my vid...

NEVER!!!

tongue.gif

ceej.....

i am wid chu !!!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jan 18 2007, 06:39 PM)

tongue.gif

rofl3.gif

expect my vid...

NEVER!!!

tongue.gif

ceej.....

i am wid chu !!!!

trink39.gif

Like I said over in the American Idol thread...

People who can't sing should NOT do it!!!

I stand by those words so I won't be singing

for all to laugh. I just have a bit more sense

than NECRO. yes.gif

Ladi... See sometimes we PROVE that women are SMARTER!!!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jan 19 2007, 08:45 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jan 18 2007, 06:39 PM)

tongue.gif

rofl3.gif

expect my vid...

NEVER!!!

tongue.gif

ceej.....

i am wid chu !!!!

trink39.gif

Like I said over in the American Idol thread...

People who can't sing should NOT do it!!!

I stand by those words so I won't be singing

for all to laugh. I just have a bit more sense

than NECRO. yes.gif

Ladi... See sometimes we PROVE that women are SMARTER!!!

trink39.gif

this has influenced me to post NOTHING. I want to be smart. tongue.gif

I commend all of those on this board who have the common sense to know that they suck and refuse to subject the rest of the forum to a demonstration of said suckery! I fall into this group with my complete lack of artistic ability and would just like to commend all who have exercised restraint and thereby saved their dignity.

Hey necro since this thread was a dud how bout we try and get a wet t-shirt contest going. wink.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jan 18 2007, 10:01 PM)
Hey necro since this thread was a dud how bout we try and get a wet t-shirt contest going. wink.gif

ohmy.gif

You go first!!! tongue.gif

Then who ever thinks they can beat you

will go. I also won't be participating in

this one. no.gif

tongue.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jan 18 2007, 07:04 PM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jan 18 2007, 10:01 PM)
Hey necro since this thread was a dud how bout we try and get a wet t-shirt contest going.  wink.gif

ohmy.gif

You go first!!! tongue.gif

Then who ever thinks they can beat you

will go. I also won't be participating in

this one. no.gif

tongue.gif

WT will want Aprul to do that for sure wink.gif

If you can put that up JB laugh.gif By all means, go for it!

I gotta see it first 1022.gif I still don't remember that unsure.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 19 2007, 03:29 AM)

Cool. Good to see that someone has some cajones. yes.gif

I see vids of people performing all the time in here. Why so hard to get ya's to perform a 2.gif song?

I just thought with ALL the popularity of Idol... this would go over like pancakes. yes.gif

biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

Everyone knows I'd be happy to post one. But this wasn't supposed to be a "necro is a goof" thread. Sure... i can whip a goofball clip out, and obviously have no qualms about doing so. I just think for a thread like this to work... more than just me has to do it.

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 19 2007, 07:59 AM)
You mean to tell me everyone is a Chicken in here but Necro dazed025.gif

It's looking that way isn't it? sad.gif

I thought this could be a hilarious and entertaining thread.

Someone told me how American Idol is the best entertainment on television, so I thought this thread would be HUGE, and everyone would be lining up to showcase their 2.gif ability.

Damn.

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 19 2007, 05:29 PM)

It's only 10 seconds long, very dim, and LOUD. The video quality is lacking due to certain X factors trink38.gif cool10.gif trink38.gif cool10.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 19 2007, 08:02 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 19 2007, 07:59 AM)
You mean to tell me everyone is a Chicken in here but Necro  dazed025.gif

It's looking that way isn't it? sad.gif

I thought this could be a hilarious and entertaining thread.

Someone told me how American Idol is the best entertainment on television, so I thought this thread would be HUGE, and everyone would be lining up to showcase their 2.gif ability.

Damn.

I figured all these young people would Jump at the chance to be Famous You all are Chicken Sh*t's tongue.gif

unsure.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 19 2007, 08:09 AM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 19 2007, 05:29 PM)

It's only 10 seconds long, very dim, and LOUD. The video quality is lacking due to certain X factors trink38.gif cool10.gif trink38.gif cool10.gif trink38.gif

Is it better than NOTHING??? Cuz right now... we got NOTHING. laugh.gif

laugh.gif This thread is moving along at quite a brisk pace isn't it rofl3.gif Necro you might have to put your video up first after all. trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jan 20 2007, 05:51 AM)
laugh.gif This thread is moving along at quite a brisk pace isn't it rofl3.gif Necro you might have to put your video up first after all. trink39.gif

I've been promised a very entertaining clip by someone here. So we just have to keep this thread going till they get to make it for us. yes.gif THEN, you'll all be glad i started this thread.

AND... i'm thinking today in NYC, maybe we'll all do a chorus version of something rushy. yes.gif 1022.gif

Even YOU Pags. tongue.gif

Archived