Female Rush haters...

laztozia

OK all you female Rush lovers, what do you say to the female Rush haters? BOO

Two of my female friends HATE them, they think Geddy sounds like a girl and angrily turn them off when they are on TV/Radio. Unbelievable!

I have loads of respect for you all! INTEGRITY!!!

Female Rush haters - beathorse.gif

I'm the lone Rush fan on a fanfic board I frequent. It gets a little depressing sometimes.

Then again, I don't see why most of my female friends think the guys from Metallica and Blind Guardian are hot. To paraphrase the song, I just don't get it. laugh.gif

Sorry but this is the norm mate....

Even the british Rush message board I frequent has very few female members. Personally I think it's extremely healthy to have a good balance between the sexes.

As to why most women seem to hate Rush, well Ido have a couple of theories, but that's a story for another day....

I wonder why more women don't get into Rush; it's not like they're sexist. In fact, Rush is one of very few bands who don't write "Let's Get Drunk and Screw"-type songs. Yay, Rush... *stares dreamily off into the distance...*

QUOTE (what went wrong? @ Nov 18 2006, 10:53 PM)
I wonder why more women don't get into Rush; it's not like they're sexist. In fact, Rush is one of very few bands who don't write "Let's Get Drunk and Screw"-type songs. Yay, Rush... *stares dreamily off into the distance...*

It takes a lady with intelligence to appreciate Rush. http://foolstown.com/sm/xlb.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Nov 19 2006, 05:18 PM)
I appreciate 2.gif

Very Much So yes.gif

smile.gif So that must mean that you are intelligent then Arleen good for you and I love 2.gif lovin' women. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Nov 19 2006, 02:00 AM)
QUOTE (what went wrong? @ Nov 18 2006, 10:53 PM)

It takes a lady with intelligence to appreciate Rush. http://foolstown.com/sm/xlb.gif

Thank you. I only wish that more ladies of intelligence would appreciate Rush. Not that the ones already here aren't awesome enough... 1022.gif

sad.gif Yeah, I'm a pretty lonely Rush fan here is SeaWa. Guess I don't get out enough. It's like you either love them or hate them. Not one girl I know here like Rush one bit. That's just more for me. tongue.gif

You know they actually "can't stand" them. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif But whatever.

Sure wish there were some Rush fans I could know in Seattle, no biggie.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

ohmy.gif WOW! It just occurred to me. I wonder if Gedzzz has any idea how many girls think he is the absolute shit? unsure.gif He would never know though because he doesn't promote himself as a groupie guy so the girls wouldn't approach him as such.

Yes, a certain level of intelligence is there among us ladies. yes.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 25 2006, 03:38 PM)
ohmy.gif WOW! It just occurred to me. I wonder if Gedzzz has any idea how many girls think he is the absolute shit? unsure.gif He would never know though because he doesn't promote himself as a groupie guy so the girls wouldn't approach him as such.
2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Do you mean Geddy or Geds?

laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 25 2006, 05:56 PM)
ohmy.gif WOW! It just occurred to me. I wonder if Gedzzz has any idea how many girls think he is the absolute shit? unsure.gif  He would never know though because  he doesn't promote himself as a groupie guy so the girls wouldn't approach him as such.
2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif You so funny Tree. I speak of THEE one and only applaudit.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 25 2006, 07:55 PM)
ohmy.gif WOW! It just occurred to me. I wonder if Gedzzz has any idea how many girls think he is the absolute shit? unsure.gif  He would never know though because  he doesn't promote himself as a groupie guy so the girls wouldn't approach him as such.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif You so funny Tree. I speak of THEE one and only applaudit.gif common001.gif

So... you mean GEDS??? laugh.gif

How YOU doin???

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Nov 25 2006, 06:59 PM)

laugh.gif

How YOU doin???

z7shysterical.gif

tongue.gif GEDS doesn't make my banana dance quite like that sorry to say.

unsure.gif are we on the same dude here???

unsure.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Gedzzz applaudit.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 26 2006, 02:39 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Nov 25 2006, 06:59 PM)

laugh.gif

How YOU doin???

z7shysterical.gif

tongue.gif GEDS doesn't make my banana dance quite like that sorry to say.

unsure.gif are we on the same dude here???

unsure.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Gedzzz applaudit.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/hush.gif

don't say another word about it.....let this thread drop right here and now....and maybe HE won't even come in here.........

LadyApril....i KNOW which Gedzzzzz gets your banana dance honey....but some of these guys in here DON"T.....and it's probably better that way.... wink.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Nov 26 2006, 08:47 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 26 2006, 06:43 AM)
LadyApril....i KNOW which Gedzzzzz gets your banana dance honey....but some of these guys in here DON"T.....and it's probably better that way.... wink.gif

laugh.gif good call! yes.gif

cosmo.gif 's to both of ya! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

kishug.gif

Crap! i'm trying to bury this!!!! lets just quietly sneak outta here and go get another drink!!! martini_shaken.gif

Geddy doesn't sound like a girl...he sounds like an extremely hott man. yes.gif GeddyFinal.gif wub.gif

Rush haters are the worst kind of people IMO. They piss me off. yes.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Nov 13 2006, 10:20 AM)
Sorry but this is the norm mate....
Even the british Rush message board I frequent has very few female members. Personally I think it's extremely healthy to have a good balance between the sexes.

As to why most women seem to hate Rush, well Ido have a couple of theories, but that's a story for another day....

sad.gif Oh yes----I'm completely outnumbered on a certain messageboard!

-and I'm the only one for hundreds of miles around that I can find.

Its a lonely life being a female Rush fan ----in the UK

biggrin.gif But great to be on here 1022.gif

My wife likes Rush but I would not call her a fan. To her credit, we were watching tv earlier when the Visa "La Villa" commercial came on. She asked me to download "that Rush song that has a part in it that sounds like this and is like 4 songs put together" to her iPod.

Archived