Goober for President!

Maddy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Nov 5 2006, 03:25 PM)
now in handy signature sizes:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/goobsig.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/goobsig2.jpg

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 5 2006, 03:21 PM)
QUOTE (Maddy @ Nov 6 2006, 07:57 AM)
So - who will he pick for VP, I wonder?

No Vice Pres. Once in office, goobs will try to make the States a dictatorship and rule with an iron fist firedevil.gif

More like I will make the States into a potato chip and rule with an iron smelting accident. yes.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Nov 6 2006, 08:41 AM)

No Vice Pres. Once in office, goobs will try to make the States a dictatorship and rule with an iron fist firedevil.gif

More like I will make the States into a potato chip and rule with an iron smelting accident. yes.gif

Well, that's what I meant. I thought it was implied.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 5 2006, 03:43 PM)

Uh huh... sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Nov 6 2006, 08:48 AM)

Uh huh... sarcasm.gif

What kind of chip are we talking about? And are you prepared for other English-speaking countries to possibly refer to the States as a 'crisp' not a 'chip'?

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Nov 5 2006, 10:10 AM)
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7336/vg4pps5.gif

I'm working through my campaign office, and my own personal efforts, for it to not even be a choice, so that by 2008 I will be the only one on the ballot, circumventing completely the whole competitive aspect of the eqaution. It won't be so much making the right choice, but making the only choice, which will end up being the right choice anyway.

I just think that will make things a lot easier all around. yes.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 5 2006, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Nov 6 2006, 08:48 AM)

Uh huh... sarcasm.gif

What kind of chip are we talking about? And are you prepared for other English-speaking countries to possibly refer to the States as a 'crisp' not a 'chip'?

I'm planning on turning the United States into a Cape Cod brand potato chip, because they're extra crispy, have a golden brown color and are literally bursting with flavor. If people want to call it a crisp, well that's just fine with me.

There will be a variety of dipping sauces available. I'm not the kind of person who as President will only allow people one choice. Well, I will be the only choice for President, but when the United States becomes a potato chip, or crisp if you will, people will get to choose their dipping sauce of choice. It seems only fair, and I'm nothing if not fair.

I'm also fast and bulbous, have a greenish-blue hue, am amorphous, super-charged, radioactive, have several extra limbs, can travel freely at will to any point on the space-time continuum and I'm extremely malleable, kind of like Gumby.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/gumby.gif

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Nov 5 2006, 06:14 PM)
You need to find a VP Goob

I don't think you fully grasp the whole concept of being an "attention whore". It's about selfishly not sharing the spotlight, not with anyone. There will be no VP here. It's all about me. tongue.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Nov 5 2006, 07:43 PM)

I don't think you fully grasp the whole concept of being an "attention whore". It's about selfishly not sharing the spotlight, not with anyone. There will be no VP here. It's all about me. tongue.gif

so is it goob for dictator now?

YAY 3333th post

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Nov 5 2006, 06:47 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Nov 5 2006, 07:43 PM)

so is it goob for dictator now?

YAY 3333th post

nah, on second thought i'll take a VP, but they have to be willing to go into the depths of weird without fear. yes.gif

any takers? confused13.gif

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Nov 5 2006, 08:24 PM)
no, that's the problem

i don't know if there's anyone weird enough for the job, but i am accepting applications for the VP position.

for those interested, i'm all ears.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/ears.jpg

Archived