Heroes

Necromancer

i dvred the season on sci fi, they did a marathon last saturday. i watched 2 episodes so far and am very intrigued.. i cant wait to watch this season.. the concept is very cool.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Part 4 of a Trilogy @ May 22 2007, 06:40 PM)
i dvred the season on sci fi, they did a marathon last saturday. i watched 2 episodes so far and am very intrigued.. i cant wait to watch this season.. the concept is very cool.

Trust me it gets better and better yes.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 22 2007, 06:41 PM)
i dvred the season on sci fi, they did a marathon last saturday.  i watched 2 episodes so far and am very intrigued.. i cant wait to watch this season..  the concept is very cool.

and better and better yes.gif yes.gif

They really nailed it right with this show.

QUOTE (paganoman @ May 22 2007, 09:40 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 22 2007, 06:41 PM)
i dvred the season on sci fi, they did a marathon last saturday.  i watched 2 episodes so far and am very intrigued.. i cant wait to watch this season..  the concept is very cool.

and better and better yes.gif yes.gif

They really nailed it right with this show.

yes.gif

Can't wait for the DVDs... freakin august. Granted I have all the episodes on iTunes, but quicktime player is never consistent for me and I end up with jerky video... dammit. laugh.gif

But this is by far the best show I've probably ever seen.

i just stated watching the season.. i have the marathon dvred... when do they show who sayir(sp?) is .. i am on episode 3.. i know i have a long way to go.

a very interesting season finale indeed... yes.gif

Here's a cool different idea from the creator of Heroes (if its True)

Heroes: Origins

is an upcoming American science fiction drama, a spinoff of NBC's hit show Heroes. Heroes: Origins will introduce one new character per episode, and viewers will choose which character will join the main cast at the end of the run. The second season of Heroes and the first season of Heroes: Origins will include a total of 30 episodes.

The reason given for the spin-off was to remove the mid-season hiatus, which caused the ratings to falter when Heroes returned in Season 1.[2] "We've got something I call the 'bulk-up challenge' for next year, which is trying to stay more consistent in our scheduling for the audience," NBC chief Kevin Reilly told reporters Monday (5/14) at a press conference announcing the network's 2007-08 schedule.

trink39.gif

Source

Edited by Batman

yeah i heard about that and it intriques me.. i mean i am on episode 10 so far and there are alot of character that have powers so to see how it started would be cool

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 13 2006, 03:33 PM)
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/hemispheres2005/331.jpg

a little  2.gif  reference from the show..name of the diner in the scene is "Fly By Night"  biggrin.gif

I just watched the very first show this past weekend and it is interesting so far.  Got 3 more episodes downloaded and will check them out along with the new episode of Dexter  smile.gif

Like the Lost thread I avoided reading this thread in case of spoilers  unsure.gif

I just NetFlixed season 1. I'm lovin' it. The reason I came to this tread was to post this little tid-bit. . . but you beat me to it.

Tortoise 1287.gif

Edited by Tortoise and Hare

QUOTE (pt2112 @ Sep 9 2007, 08:56 PM)
Is the Bowie song Heroes the theme song to this by any chance?

z7shysterical.gif

Actually, the music is composed by Lisa Coleman and Wendy Melvoin, formerly of 'Prince and the Revolution,' with vocals by Shenkar.

I never had a chance to actually watch from the beginning, even though I DVR'ed as many ep's as possible onto my computer. Problem is, I discovered that trying to watch TV on the computer, even with a 19" screen is difficult. So I never got to watch them. I got the DVD set a couple of weeks ago and had a viewing marathon. Good show.

Now that I have a regular DVR, I should be able to keep up with this season.

**spoiler**

Now, on to Volume 2. Lots of new questions, several answers from last season, and some new story threads.

What is Maya's power, that resulted in the coyotes dying, and why does Alejandro have to stay with her? Maybe he can surpress abilities, the way the Haitian could last season.

The villian Molly sees, but who can also see her, may be even worse than Sylar. Gotta wonder just how bad.

Not too surprising that Kensei was actually a scam artist, although it was mildly surprising that he was a gaijin. Gotta wonder how long Hiro will stay in the past. One figures it will be until Kensei actually steps up and becomes the hero of the storybook legends.

Why did Nathan not take the Congressional seat, falling out of public view? Other than a sense of guilt for what his mother and Linderman tried to make him allow happen, I think he could have continued on. After all, he knew that Peter survived.

Mohinder and Bennett are definitely playing a dangerous game with the Company. Interesting to see there is another flyer on the show.

How long before we see Niki, DL, and Micah again?

And who was it that killed Hiro's father?

I just finished watching the last 3 episodes of last season this morning. Great show! Finally a superhero tv show that gives superheroes big time power without it looking cheesy or being childish. And it captures the 'to be continued' essence of quality comics and pacing back-and-forth from character to character. I hope they can keep it up.

Nobody has been providing any updates of what has been going on. I have heard from some who think the series is suffering a sophomore slump. We'll see.

Lots of interesting plot revelations and twists just got revealed tonight. Supposedly, next week will reveal much of what happened in the four months in between. Hopefully the writer's strike isn't going to cause severe problems for this show also.

Beware Adam.

Can't wait! Hopefully this season will be better than the last. I also hope that black-eyes chick dies. She's worthless. Ooh! I know, they should have Silar eat her brain! yes.gif laugh.gif

I didn't realize they were doing two episodes tonight. Go figure the premiere hype show with all of its 'sneak peaks' would all be from the first two eps, except where Ma Petrelli 'feeds' Sylar, but I can already tell that will be an early scene in Chp 3.

I'm guessing the writers had enough time to get Volume 3 off to a proper start.

Heros is really, really good stuff. Lots and lots of potential... ...I wonder what's in store?

I was into it from the first season... ...Missed most of the second.

Last night's premier was excellent...

Just loved it when Syler scalped "The Cheerleader"; then after a bit of pleasent conversation, slapped her scalp back on the top of her head!

rofl3.gif

Gotsta see more! yes.gif

Hoping they won't overdo the FX...

It's a great storyline; but, I wouldn't want it to turn into a comicbook type deal, though.

III.