The Complete Tourbooks Reduced

robertkincaid96

Looking around at the Backstage Club today I saw the The Complete Tourbooks are on sale for $99.99 USD. Whoo Hoo I paid $149.99 USD the first day I could order the set. I still like the collection.

Link

Weren't they asking like 3-400 dollars for those tour books when they came out?

I took advantage of the recent price reduction and bought those and Roadshow and the 2007 calender. I ordered them to send the stuff by express mail in the hopes that they would get to the house before I went to work but the shit didn't arrive in time dammit. angry.gif

I've actually purchased some Rush CD's for the "nice price," for those of you here who remember that promotional phrase. COS and FBN to be exact.

The later portion of my collection was a bit reduced in price thanks to used CD purchase.

Just like anything else, if you shop around, you can save some money.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Right now it is back at $99.99 USD.

I have #253.

Only time I ever bought an autograph in my life, but pretty cool to think that they all signed it and that there are only 499 others like it.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Sep 30 2006, 11:33 PM)
Oh yes!

I am one of the insane who bought one of the autographed ones!!

Worth every penny if you ask me!!!!

It's a thing of beauty!!

Earl

Hey bro, you aren't one of the 'insane' ones who bought them, you're the wise investor. If you tried to sell them on eBay right now you could easily get double what you paid, or $1000! More probably.

Those babies aren't going down in value, they're going up! As for myself, I have limited edition tourbook #81 of 500. Cheers to ya and cheers to third hand grace too for buying #253! trink39.gif

Edited by SiriusRushFan

Hi everyone.

Well, fast forward a few years & I'm selling my signed & still sealed copy of the Complete Tourbooks.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201408896399?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

My plan is to pop this link in a few threads where The Complete Tourbooks is mentioned & maybe I'll catch someone who's interested. But... I can't quite figure out if it's okay to publicise stuff you're selling on here & it's not my intention to upset anyone so if I need to take this down, let me know & I'll do so immediately.