So I was looking through my dad' old yearbook

bacon

... When I came across a photo of a dance the school had. the odd thing about this photo is that there is a paper sign on the bass drum that says "RUSH". There are also 3 people playing visible in the picture. When I get a few minutes ill upload it.

QUOTE (bacon @ Sep 21 2006, 05:27 PM)
im not sure, somewhere in toronto when i get the book back out to take a pic of the pic (no scanner sad.gif ) ill get the name.

it has a gryphon on it if that helps

Can you have someone scan it and get the file on disk? confused13.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Nice find applaudit.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Sep 22 2006, 11:51 AM)
QUOTE (DmanYYZ @ Sep 22 2006, 08:34 AM)
Cool find.  It'd be worth sending them a copy. yes.gif

Yeah. Bands love it when you say things like "Look. I have this picture of when you were young when my dad saw you play."

I think i sense your attempt at sarcasm, so here is my response....

That's why they have a tour dedicated to their 30 years of being together with lots and lots of old pictures of themselves...O and talking about how their fans have aged with them and how much they like seeing "older" people in the audience that have stuck with them all this time.

Perhaps, if one used their imagination, they may think of an instance where an old picture of them playing together exists that they don't have and would enjoy it's historical and sentimental significance.

QUOTE (DmanYYZ @ Sep 22 2006, 02:54 PM)
QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Sep 22 2006, 11:51 AM)
QUOTE (DmanYYZ @ Sep 22 2006, 08:34 AM)
Cool find.  It'd be worth sending them a copy. yes.gif

Yeah. Bands love it when you say things like "Look. I have this picture of when you were young when my dad saw you play."

I think i sense your attempt at sarcasm, so here is my response....

That's why they have a tour dedicated to their 30 years of being together with lots and lots of old pictures of themselves...O and talking about how their fans have aged with them and how much they like seeing "older" people in the audience that have stuck with them all this time.

Perhaps, if one used their imagination, they may think of an instance where an old picture of them playing together exists that they don't have and would enjoy it's historical and sentimental significance.

Here, here. Send the pic. You might see it in a montage at the next show.

ohmy.gif Dude that is such a kick ass deal.

I would find a whole new relationship with my dad! laugh.gif

Kidding. That totally Rocks though. Great photo!!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Archived