Ladies of TRF Calendar

RushRevisited

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 29 2006, 03:43 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Sep 29 2006, 03:03 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2006, 05:55 PM)
http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=19090

Just bumping the above thread in case any of the calendar participants missed it.

Pardon my stupidity blush4.gif ...

can i wear a Rush tshirt?

what if i have a Rush calendar on my wall?

unsure.gif I just want to clarify.

I say yes. If we were to get into trouble for something that idiotic, they can kiss my ass, and we'll change this board to the "f**k you rush forum".

Obviously there's a conflict of opinions here, so we have to straighten this out.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bumping the above thread in case any of the calendar participants missed it.

I say yes. If we were to get into trouble for something that idiotic, they can kiss my ass, and we'll change this board to the "f**k you rush forum".

REALLY. I sometimes forget this is even the RUSH forum. laugh.gif I'm wearing my 2.gif THONG.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 29 2006, 03:40 PM)

REALLY. I sometimes forget this is even the RUSH forum. laugh.gif I'm wearing my 2.gif THONG.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh really?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 29 2006, 02:47 PM)

Obviously there's a conflict of opinions here, so we have to straighten this out.

So... Rush shirt or no? Did you guys get this worked out? I'm getting my pic done tomorrow, so I kind of need to know.

BTW, I'm with RR. How silly (and mean and petty) would it be for Rush to sue a Rush fan message board for that?

QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 29 2006, 01:23 PM)

So... Rush shirt or no? Did you guys get this worked out? I'm getting my pic done tomorrow, so I kind of need to know.

BTW, I'm with RR. How silly (and mean and petty) would it be for Rush to sue a Rush fan message board for that?

bekloppt.gif sullysue smile.gif

Yes I agree. If 2.gif did sue the forum we could just hire a dragon like the one during Tom Sawyer on the R30 DVD to go after the boys rofl3.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 29 2006, 05:23 PM)

i concur..

you would think that they would be HONORED!! all of these lovely female RUSH fans donning a RUSH t-shirt for a calander in THEIR honor???

maybe we should send them a copy!!!!!!!!!!!! only if it wouldn't get TRF in trouble, that is....

unsure.gif

confused13.gif

wacko.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Sep 29 2006, 05:02 PM)

Yes I agree. If 2.gif did sue the forum we could just hire a dragon like the one during Tom Sawyer on the R30 DVD to go after the boys rofl3.gif laugh.gif

bekloppt.gif

I honestly don't think it would be an issue. But, I've been disappointed and surprised by people before, so who knows.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 29 2006, 06:37 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Sep 29 2006, 05:02 PM)

bekloppt.gif

I honestly don't think it would be an issue. But, I've been disappointed and surprised by people before, so who knows.

We'll let you guys know the deal on this by later tonight.

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 29 2006, 05:36 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 29 2006, 05:23 PM)

i concur..

you would think that they would be HONORED!! all of these lovely female RUSH fans donning a RUSH t-shirt for a calander in THEIR honor???

maybe we should send them a copy!!!!!!!!!!!! only if it wouldn't get TRF in trouble, that is....

unsure.gif

confused13.gif

wacko.gif

Maybe Alex will hang it up in the men's room at The Orbit Room! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Sep 29 2006, 09:31 PM)
yeah no no.gif

We're going to play it safe and say NO to incorporating Rush items in these pics. Chances are it's okay for one of you to wear a Rush shirt, and it WOULD be silly for Anthem to raise a stink about it, but for this year's calendar, let's just avoid Rush-related items. Maybe we'll have more clarification for next years issue.

So, get those pics in!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 30 2006, 12:04 PM)
yeah no no.gif

We're going to play it safe and say NO to incorporating Rush items in these pics. Chances are it's okay for one of you to wear a Rush shirt, and it WOULD be silly for Anthem to raise a stink about it, but for this year's calendar, let's just avoid Rush-related items. Maybe we'll have more clarification for next years issue.

So, get those pics in!

oops, i should have quoted signals' post from the page before.

i meant to agree that the calendar should not be hung in the bathroom at the Orbit Room laugh.gif

i'm sorry, if it seemed i was rushing for an answer to the tshirt question blush4.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Sep 30 2006, 02:59 PM)
yeah no no.gif

So, get those pics in!

i meant to agree that the calendar should not be hung in the bathroom at the Orbit Room laugh.gif

i'm sorry, if it seemed i was rushing for an answer to the tshirt question blush4.gif

Crap on the no Rush shirt thing. angry.gif Of course I'll comply. But, ARGGG.

And how icky is the men's room at The Orbit Room? And, more importantly, how do you know Bonzie? Inquiring minds want to know.... yes.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 1 2006, 12:52 AM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Sep 30 2006, 02:59 PM)
yeah no no.gif

So, get those pics in!

Crap on the no Rush shirt thing. angry.gif Of course I'll comply. But, ARGGG.

And how icky is the men's room at The Orbit Room? And, more importantly, how do you know Bonzie? Inquiring minds want to know.... yes.gif

ohmy.gif oh dear! blush4.gif

dazed025.gif that was not to say that i have seen inside the mens' room at The Orbit Room... laugh.gif haha, naughty, naughty sullysue wink.gif cosmo.gif

i have not no.gif

...only that i hope the calendar is not hung in any mens' room anywhere. scared.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 1 2006, 12:48 PM)
When will they be ready i can't wait to see them ! biggrin.gif

The deadline for picture submission is a week from today - Sunday October 8. By end of October at the latest they should be ready for sale.

Speaking of the deadline, we are still missing pictures from several of you.

Does anyone want to volunteer to fill in for anyone who does not submit by the deadline? Let us know via PM if so....

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Oct 1 2006, 12:56 PM)
Speaking of the deadline, we are still missing pictures from several of you.

blush4.gif

I'm working on it... wink.gif

It's not an easy thing to do. no.gif

I want to try to do a theme shot...

If that doesn't work the way I want then

I have a few to select from already. yes.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 3 2006, 10:11 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 3 2006, 09:47 AM)
I'll have mine to you by the deadline, and not a minute sooner. tongue.gif

laugh.gif bekloppt.gif must be a good one !

Nooooo....

It's called "procrastination." laugh.gif I don't like getting my picture made.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 3 2006, 11:13 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 3 2006, 10:11 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 3 2006, 09:47 AM)
I'll have mine to you by the deadline, and not a minute sooner. tongue.gif

laugh.gif bekloppt.gif must be a good one !

Nooooo....

It's called "procrastination." laugh.gif I don't like getting my picture made.

laugh.gif I hear you on that one laugh.gif

Archived