Worst Band

yyz

Nickelback, Fall out Boy, MCR, Kid Rock, Hinder,The Jonas Brothers, Any New Hip-Hop song And New R&B song. and I took a listen at a newer Band recently and they Suck they are called Tokyo Hotel.<---- I honestly thought My ears were gonna fall off.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coldplay - A laughable triumph of the bland and mediocre topped off with Chris Martins reedy, tuneless piping....horrible

Journey - Rock-lite corporate blandola...yawn

Bon Jovi - See Journey above

James Blunt - There's a word beginning with C that rhymes with his surname, and it suits him perfectly.

QUOTE (Fridge @ Aug 14 2009, 11:47 AM)
Coldplay - A laughable triumph of the bland and mediocre topped off with Chris Martins reedy, tuneless piping....horrible

James Blunt - There's a word beginning with C that rhymes with his surname, and it suits him perfectly.

I can't argue with any of these choices.

I would have to say Maroon 5 is pretty awful. Train too.

I either like or don't know half the bands listed in this thread with the exception of HinderSeetherNickelSavingCreedDeadman. I've listened to a few tracks from these bands, and if you didn't tell me the names of the bands I'd assume it was Nickelback.

Asides from that, most of the other stuff I dislike is held to genres (screamo, death metal) or is hip-pop (Soulja Boy and all the other one-hit wonders who all sound the same).

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Aug 14 2009, 09:45 AM)
Anything off of the St. Anger album by Metallica.

The only good Metallica songs as the ones they nicked off Diamond Head and Budgie!

Oasis aren't too bad -they've had a handful of pretty good songs and some of their stuff is just average - Live Forever is fantastic. I love it when they fight!!

I think Blink and Sum41 are alright as well and I really like LinkinPark - Hybrid Theory is a stonker -not one bad song on it. It rocks.

Ddid someone actually mention Tool and Floyd - OMG. 2 mindblowing bands right there.

The worst bands I think are actually bands that I've seen a few of you mention that you love lol but I'm just gonny mention them anyway - I hate these ones but if you're a fan, thats cool.

Worst bands:-

Radiohead

U2

Coldplay

The Beatles

Jethro Tull

Genesis

Tom Petty

Bon Jobi

Limp Biscuit

Nickleback (which I will now always call Nipplesuck (LOL)

Dylan and Neil Young

Yes

Pearl Jam, SoundGarden and bands of that ilk

QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Aug 15 2009, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Aug 14 2009, 09:45 AM)
Anything off of the St. Anger album by Metallica.

Worst bands:-

Radiohead

The Beatles

Jethro Tull

Genesis

Dylan and Neil Young

Yes

Pearl Jam, SoundGarden and bands of that ilk

Can you give any reasoning as to why you hate these bands? I've seen hate for most the others and can deal with it for the most part but can you honestly say you have a strong hatred for each of these bands to the extent that you think they're some of the worst bands ever? If you do I would normally suggest you get help as soon as possible but I'd like to hear your reasoning first.

QUOTE (Fridge @ Aug 15 2009, 03:47 AM)

All such easy targets. That's 4 worthy ones for starters.

The Beatles

Green Day

Motley Crue

Bon Jovi

Hinder

Fall Out Boy

Good Charlotte

My Chemical Romance

Yes, i still have hate for the Beatles. I have given them a listen openly and honestly(sunshine can back me up there) and even on my own sometimes on the radio when other's are driving they listen to them. I just don't see what is so special about them, and i just can't get into them. However, it is fact that to many bands, the Beatles were influential, that can't be debated, and I won't ever argue on that.

Green Day... I just really don't like them. I don't like their sound, whether it be the older or newer stuff. I find the new stuff to be espically revolting (yes i have given it a listen openly.)

Motley Crue, they just sound terrible in every song i have ever heard.

And the rest? I just plain out see nothing good musically about them.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Aug 15 2009, 03:22 PM)
Can you give any reasoning as to why you hate these bands? I've seen hate for most the others and can deal with it for the most part but can you honestly say you have a strong hatred for each of these bands to the extent that you think they're some of the worst bands ever? If you do I would normally suggest you get help as soon as possible but I'd like to hear your reasoning first.

Why do I hate those bands - well to tell you the truth they don't do anything for me whatsoever - I've heard most of their output and quite frankly I find them all ultra dull, boring and depressing and I'd rather top myself than have to listen to them ever again.

I take it those bands I mentioned are some of your favourites Working Man. Maybe it's you who needs some help then tongue.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Aug 15 2009, 04:32 PM)
The Beatles
Green Day
Motley Crue
Bon Jovi
Hinder
Fall Out Boy
Good Charlotte
My Chemical Romance

But you don't list Nickelback - you're really a fan, aren't you! tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Aug 15 2009, 12:59 PM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ Aug 15 2009, 03:22 PM)

Why do I hate those bands - well to tell you the truth they don't do anything for me whatsoever - I've heard most of their output and quite frankly I find them all ultra dull, boring and depressing and I'd rather top myself than have to listen to them ever again.

I take it those bands I mentioned are some of your favourites Working Man. Maybe it's you who needs some help then tongue.gif

I figured you had a strong hate for them since the title of this thread is "Worst Band." But yes, a few of those bands are some of my favorites but they're all incredible bands that should never be mentioned in a thread like this. If you dislike them, that's cool i'm fine with that but there's a huge difference between disliking a band and them not doing anything for you and saying a band is one of the worst bands ever.

QUOTE (ArrowSnake @ Aug 15 2009, 04:20 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Aug 15 2009, 10:18 PM)
I'm glad no-one has mentioned any of my favourite bands in this thread ha.

I hate Black Sabbath!

tongue.gif Just kidding

LOLs ArrowSnake - I knew someone would say something like that - I'm glad you are joking though smile.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Aug 15 2009, 02:01 PM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Aug 15 2009, 04:32 PM)
The Beatles
Green Day
Motley Crue
Bon Jovi
Hinder
Fall Out Boy
Good Charlotte
My Chemical Romance

But you don't list Nickelback - you're really a fan, aren't you! tongue.gif tongue.gif

Nickelback has a few good songs, so i don't think they suck.

Archived