Worst Band

yyz

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 14 2004, 09:26 PM)
Oh I forgot to mention Sum 41

I think sum 41 rocks.

The worse band is probably the white stripes.

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 15 2004, 01:31 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 14 2004, 09:26 PM)
Oh I forgot to mention Sum 41

I think sum 41 rocks.

The worse band is probably the white stripes.

White Stripes is pretty bad.

To be honest, none of the bands mentioned can compare with our great British institutions like:

Boyzone

Take That

5ive

Busted

McFly

All Saints

The Spice Girls

Steps

S Club 7

Hear Say

Girls Aloud

One True Voice

Liberty X

The Grip

need I continue?

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Nov 15 2004, 02:57 PM)
To be honest, none of the bands mentioned can compare with our great British institutions like:

Boyzone
Take That
5ive
Busted
McFly
All Saints
The Spice Girls
Steps
S Club 7
Hear Say
Girls Aloud
One True Voice
Liberty X
The Grip

need I continue?

Hey, hold on "need I continue" are a good band...

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 15 2004, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 15 2004, 04:01 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 15 2004, 02:48 PM)
Oingo Boingo

Dude! I love Oingo Boingo! Sorry you don't. Great party band. Listen to "Dead Man's Party".

I have never even heard of them! wacko.gif

You are young, grasshopper. Their leader Danny Elfman has in the last few years been known for scoring numerous movie soundtracks.

QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 15 2004, 04:20 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 15 2004, 04:03 PM)
Oingo Boingo

Dude! I love Oingo Boingo! Sorry you don't. Great party band. Listen to "Dead Man's Party".

I have never even heard of them! wacko.gif

You are young, grasshopper. Their leader Danny Elfman has in the last few years been known for scoring numerous movie soundtracks.

most notably, Tim Burton's crappy adaptation of Batman.

Gonna give my distaste for Bowling for Soup, or whatever that band is. They have the video called 1985 where they pretty much just name a ton of 80's bands and dress up like Motley Crue, Robert Palmer, George Michael. Yeah, not very creative. Then I saw a tv commercial where they do the entire song of Gilligans Island for that new show. They are a gimick and will be gone in a year. 062802puke_prv.gif

And about Oingo Boingo, lol I know a girl that would be very distraught over anyone badmouthing that band. Shes only 19 but shes a little 80's-head and loves new wave. At her last birthday party, it was all 80's dance music as the theme and Dead Man's Party tracks were in heavy rotation laugh.gif

Oingo Boingo

lol I didn't listen to it, that's why I mentioned them in this thread ahahahaha.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 15 2004, 08:48 PM)
Nickelback are such a revolting band! Their singer annoys the HELL out of me!!! I saw an interview with him that he hopes Nipplesuck will go down as legends like Zep, metallica, etc... YEAH RIGHT!!! 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

LMFAO!!! WHAHAHAHA!!!!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 15 2004, 07:48 PM)
Nickelback are such a revolting band! Their singer annoys the HELL out of me!!! I saw an interview with him that he hopes Nipplesuck will go down as legends like Zep, metallica, etc... YEAH RIGHT!!! 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

Flash in the pan.

He should have flicked that singer in the head for even mentioning their name with Zep's. ahahahahahah AlexFinal.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 15 2004, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 15 2004, 07:48 PM)
Nickelback are such a revolting band!  Their singer annoys the HELL out of me!!! I saw an interview with him that he hopes Nipplesuck will go down as legends like Zep, metallica, etc...  YEAH RIGHT!!!  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif

Flash in the pan.

He should have flicked that singer in the head for even mentioning their name with Zep's. ahahahahahah AlexFinal.gif

HELL yes.gif

Archived