Worst Band

yyz

QUOTE (Jaye @ Aug 15 2009, 04:38 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Aug 15 2009, 08:56 PM)
The Beatles
Jethro Tull
Genesis
Yes

ohmy.gif wacko.gif

Have you ever heard Tull's Thick As A Brick, for one? The mind boggles at anyone who would dislike that album!

I don't want to shoot you down here or anything, but seriously... the mind... it boggles... wacko.gif

Seriously. I know nothing about jethro tull, but the other 3... wacko.gif Im listening to Yes's fragile right now wub.gif and Im in love

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Aug 16 2009, 12:09 AM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Aug 15 2009, 04:38 PM)
The Beatles
Jethro Tull
Genesis
Yes

ohmy.gif wacko.gif

Have you ever heard Tull's Thick As A Brick, for one? The mind boggles at anyone who would dislike that album!

I don't want to shoot you down here or anything, but seriously... the mind... it boggles... wacko.gif

Seriously. I know nothing about jethro tull, but the other 3... wacko.gif Im listening to Yes's fragile right now wub.gif and Im in love

Ah, Fragile wub.gif

I'll take it over Close To The Edge! I'll also take Relayer, 90125, and Going For The One over CTTE! ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Aug 15 2009, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ Aug 15 2009, 03:22 PM)
Can you give any reasoning as to why you hate these bands? I've seen hate for most the others and can deal with it for the most part but can you honestly say you have a strong hatred for each of these bands to the extent that you think they're some of the worst bands ever? If you do I would normally suggest you get help as soon as possible but I'd like to hear your reasoning first.

Why do I hate those bands - well to tell you the truth they don't do anything for me whatsoever - I've heard most of their output and quite frankly I find them all ultra dull, boring and depressing and I'd rather top myself than have to listen to them ever again.

I take it those bands I mentioned are some of your favourites Working Man. Maybe it's you who needs some help then tongue.gif

You think Pearl Jam are boring and depressing?

Have you heard anything besides Ten?

QUOTE (afurrything @ Aug 16 2009, 12:26 AM)
QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Aug 15 2009, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (theworkingman @ Aug 15 2009, 03:22 PM)
Can you give any reasoning as to why you hate these bands? I've seen hate for most the others and can deal with it for the most part but can you honestly say you have a strong hatred for each of these bands to the extent that you think they're some of the worst bands ever? If you do I would normally suggest you get help as soon as possible but I'd like to hear your reasoning first.

Why do I hate those bands - well to tell you the truth they don't do anything for me whatsoever - I've heard most of their output and quite frankly I find them all ultra dull, boring and depressing and I'd rather top myself than have to listen to them ever again.

I take it those bands I mentioned are some of your favourites Working Man. Maybe it's you who needs some help then tongue.gif

You think Pearl Jam are boring and depressing?

Have you heard anything besides Ten?

Same goes for Soundgarden. The songs might not be 'funny' but you cant say they didnt have a sense of humor.

'big bottom' and 'earache my eye'

QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Aug 16 2009, 01:00 AM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Aug 15 2009, 06:38 PM)
The Beatles
Jethro Tull
Genesis
Yes

ohmy.gif wacko.gif

Unfortunately Yes I have heard it Jaye and its friggin chronic.

No comprende. Does not compute. wacko.gif

Sorry, I don't understand what you just said... confused13.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Aug 16 2009, 10:18 AM)
Just woke up switched on radio and one of my worst bands are on right now - U2 - that's what I get for being soooooooooo nasty laugh.gif

yes.gif Serves you right! 1287.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Aug 15 2009, 02:56 PM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Aug 14 2009, 09:45 AM)
Anything off of the St. Anger album by Metallica.

The only good Metallica songs as the ones they nicked off Diamond Head and Budgie!

Oasis aren't too bad -they've had a handful of pretty good songs and some of their stuff is just average - Live Forever is fantastic. I love it when they fight!!

I think Blink and Sum41 are alright as well and I really like LinkinPark - Hybrid Theory is a stonker -not one bad song on it. It rocks.

Ddid someone actually mention Tool and Floyd - OMG. 2 mindblowing bands right there.

The worst bands I think are actually bands that I've seen a few of you mention that you love lol but I'm just gonny mention them anyway - I hate these ones but if you're a fan, thats cool.

Worst bands:-

Radiohead

U2

Coldplay

The Beatles

Jethro Tull

Genesis

Tom Petty

Bon Jobi

Limp Biscuit

Nickleback (which I will now always call Nipplesuck (LOL)

Dylan and Neil Young

Yes

Pearl Jam, SoundGarden and bands of that ilk

OmG You hate Radiohead?? Peal Jam> WHAT? SOUNDGARDEN??? Wha? wtf.gif Whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote rofl3.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Aug 17 2009, 02:07 AM)
I'm really, really happy I didn't post in this thread in 2004. I probably would have looked silly.

And if you post in it now, it'll look silly in five years time too...

wink.gif

Archived