Member's Titles

JohnnyBlaze

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Mar 23 2008, 07:39 AM)
QUOTE (rushbass @ Mar 23 2008, 02:20 AM)
Titles... we don't need no stinking titles!  laugh.gif

Yours should be The Weatherman. I relly have no interest in what the weather in Biloxi, Mississippi is but everytime I see you post I have to stop and read your signature. laugh.gif

I do the same thing! laugh.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Mar 23 2008, 10:54 AM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Mar 23 2008, 07:39 AM)
QUOTE (rushbass @ Mar 23 2008, 02:20 AM)
Titles... we don't need no stinking titles!  laugh.gif

Yours should be The Weatherman. I relly have no interest in what the weather in Biloxi, Mississippi is but everytime I see you post I have to stop and read your signature. laugh.gif

I do the same thing! laugh.gif

laugh.gif Currently 68F here and sunny!

I am on a motorcycle forum also, and have the weather ticker in my sig there also... so, that is where it comes from...

I get to rub it in on how nice the weather is down here while they are complaining about snow, etc. wink.gif

Edit: Actually, I think I missed my calling... I love monitoring the weather - I should have studied to become a meteorologist! laugh.gif

Edited by rushbass

Hmm, I wonder why Fridge still hasn't got a title - he's been here two years now, and I think he's, shall we say 'expressed himself' enough to have one. tongue.gif

I've been trying to think of something, but mine so far aren't that great... but they could be a start...

Something like,

"I DO like Rush...really..."

"Don't take offence, it's just his way"

Or, going by his profile pic,

"Highland Wanderer"

confused13.gif

Maybe someone who's better at this than me can kind of 'evolve' them, or think of something better. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Mar 24 2008, 03:55 AM)
Hmm, I wonder why Fridge still hasn't got a title - he's been here two years now, and I think he's, shall we say 'expressed himself' enough to have one. tongue.gif
I've been trying to think of something, but mine so far aren't that great... but they could be a start...

Something like,

"Highland Wanderer"

confused13.gif
Maybe someone who's better at this than me can kind of 'evolve' them, or think of something better. tongue.gif

Yeah, thought that Fridge would've had one by now too. But maybe he's so multi-dimensional that it's hard for the mods/administrators to nail a good one for him.

Of the one's you've mentioned, how about a variation?--> HighRIG Wanderer

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 23 2008, 09:35 PM)

Something like,

"Highland Wanderer"

confused13.gif

Yeah, thought that Fridge would've had one by now too. But maybe he's so multi-dimensional that it's hard for the mods/administrators to nail a good one for him.

I think Fridge might like the title, "At least he's not a Weedgie!"

laugh.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 24 2008, 03:35 AM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

what a fantastically diplomatic way of saying "boring"

Nice one mate wink.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Mar 24 2008, 09:26 PM)
Yeah, thought that Fridge would've had one by now too.  But maybe he's so multi-dimensional that it's hard for the mods/administrators to nail a good one for him. 

Nice one mate wink.gif

rofl3.gif

what can I say? one minute you're saying something meaningful and the next you're a gruff bastard tongue.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 24 2008, 12:32 PM)
Yeah, thought that Fridge would've had one by now too.  But maybe he's so multi-dimensional that it's hard for the mods/administrators to nail a good one for him. 

Nice one mate wink.gif

rofl3.gif

what can I say? one minute you're saying something meaningful and the next you're a gruff bastard tongue.gif

Ah, the Scottish way! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Mar 24 2008, 05:53 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 24 2008, 12:32 PM)

Nice one mate wink.gif

rofl3.gif

Ah, the Scottish way! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Aye lass...

If it's no' Scottish, it's crap! wink.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 23 2008, 11:35 PM)

Something like,

"Highland Wanderer"

confused13.gif

"Highland Rig Wanderer" wink.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 25 2008, 03:38 AM)

Something like,

"Highland Wanderer"

confused13.gif

Cool.

I think Godeater needs a title too. Whatever that may be

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 24 2008, 08:43 PM)

Something like,

"Highland Wanderer"

confused13.gif

Cool.

How about "That Darn Dragon!" confused13.gif

Oh ok, i see how it works. Its ok for members to beg for titles for other members then brag if the title they suggested was influential in that member getting a title selected by the admins, but i was the devil for starting a thread about myself getting a title selected by you the people who just happen to be the same people begging for titles for other members. ph34r.gif Yes, its all very clear to me now. trink38.gif

QUOTE (the invisible man @ Mar 25 2008, 12:58 PM)
Oh ok, i see how it works. Its ok for members to beg for titles for other members then brag if the title they suggested was influential in that member getting a title selected by the admins, but i was the devil for starting a thread about myself getting a title selected by you the people who just happen to be the same people begging for titles for other members. ph34r.gif Yes, its all very clear to me now. trink38.gif

There is one important difference however. Suggesting a title for someone else other than yourself is hardly begging is it?

And you were certainly not the Devil, just a little pathetic and sad wink.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (the invisible man @ Mar 25 2008, 05:58 AM)
Oh ok, i see how it works. Its ok for members to beg for titles for other members then brag if the title they suggested was influential in that member getting a title selected by the admins, but i was the devil for starting a thread about myself getting a title selected by you the people who just happen to be the same people begging for titles for other members.  ph34r.gif Yes, its all very clear to me now. trink38.gif

I personally really don't see anything wrong with shamelessly trying to get a member title, especially as theatrically and entertainingly as you did. But, for some reason that's considered pandering and is a bit gauche here. I don't see any problem with it, but you know - mass mentality and all that. tongue.gif

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 25 2008, 01:46 PM)
QUOTE (the invisible man @ Mar 25 2008, 05:58 AM)
Oh ok, i see how it works. Its ok for members to beg for titles for other members then brag if the title they suggested was influential in that member getting a title selected by the admins, but i was the devil for starting a thread about myself getting a title selected by you the people who just happen to be the same people begging for titles for other members.  ph34r.gif Yes, its all very clear to me now. trink38.gif

I personally really don't see anything wrong with shamelessly trying to get a member title, especially as theatrically and entertainingly as you did. But, for some reason that's considered pandering and is a bit gauche here. I don't see any problem with it, but you know - mass mentality and all that. tongue.gif

And you would know all about mass mentality with all the polls you used to start laugh.gif wink.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 25 2008, 09:52 AM)

Something like,

"Highland Wanderer"

confused13.gif

Cool.

Arndrake already has that title. wink.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Mar 25 2008, 08:40 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 25 2008, 09:52 AM)

Something like,

"Highland Wanderer"

confused13.gif

Cool.

Arndrake already has that title. wink.gif

Ok then, how about, "That Darn Arndrake!" tongue.gif

Edited by rushgoober