The Yardbirds

D-13

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif The CD Roger The Engineer is a MUST OWN! yes.gif

Over Under Sideways Down is a great song, as is Shape of Things, For Your Love and Happening Ten Years Time Ago - ALL classics. yes.gif

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/roger.jpg

This album does not contain all four songs I just mentioned, only two, but it's a great album

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 1 2006, 12:43 AM)
new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif The CD Roger The Engineer is a MUST OWN! yes.gif

Over Under Sideways Down is a great song, as is Shape of Things, For Your Love and Happening Ten Years Time Ago - ALL classics. yes.gif

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/roger.jpg

This album does not contain all four songs I just mentioned, only two, but it's a great album

I'll have to get some of their albums on vinyl...maybe this weekend biggrin.gif

Goob has recommended these guys to me. I'll check them out eventually. He's given me so many music recommendations that it'll take me years to get everything. When I'm in my 20's I'll have a huge music collection. Hopefully CDs will still be around then biggrin.gif .

I simply can't get enough of this band! My fav song I think is...Over Under Sideways Down and Stroll On.

Discuss biggrin.gif

When you say Yardbirds, the first song that pops into my mind is Over Under Sideways Down. I was about ten or eleven when that came out. Loved it then; love it still today.

Shape of things, For your love, Heart Full of Soul are some of my favorites by the Yardbirds. I think it would surprise some forum members how many big name guitarists have ties to the Yardbirds- Clapton, Page and Jeff Beck. Pretty cool.