Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

Allegedly (spoiler, highlight to read) 5 characters will die before the season ends.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 20 2007, 09:50 PM)
LOST SUCKS!!! yes.gif

SO DO YOU NECRO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/moving%20pictures%20smilies/getwell.jpg

"They found the plane, there were no survivors." WTF?!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 26 2007, 08:24 AM)

unsure.gif

So many new questions and no old answers.

Also, Naomi did not say to Mikhail "Thank you for saving me", she said "I am not alone". Hopefully that will be explained soon.

QUOTE (Daylin @ Apr 27 2007, 01:45 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 26 2007, 07:24 AM)

confused13.gif

You didn't catch that? Naomi said it to Hurley at the end when he said he was a survivor of flight 815. She said it was impossible and said the quote above.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 27 2007, 07:30 PM)

confused13.gif

You didn't catch that? Naomi said it to Hurley at the end when he said he was a survivor of flight 815. She said it was impossible and said the quote above.

ohmy.gif NO, I didn't catch that, Jack! What the heck was I doing wacko.gif laugh.gif

I always pay close attention to this show....that's why I put the 'huh' in!

Thank you, for posting this. I would never have known biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Apr 28 2007, 11:51 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 27 2007, 07:30 PM)

confused13.gif

ohmy.gif NO, I didn't catch that, Jack! What the heck was I doing wacko.gif laugh.gif

I always pay close attention to this show....that's why I put the 'huh' in!

Thank you, for posting this. I would never have known biggrin.gif

You're very welcome! biggrin.gif

Great show again tonight!! I swear if this turns out to be somebody's dream, I'm going to be ticked!! Just gets curiouser and curiouser though, doesn't it? The episodes after the break in the third season have officially sucked me back into this show. Seven more days....and then I'll be even more confused than I am now....but I CAN'T WAIT!!

A quick post to avoid the spoilers tongue.gif (Waiting for dvd this summer as I usually do)

Lost has been designated an "end date" to the series.....We get 3 more years of the craziness and then it's over.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/07/t...reut/index.html

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 7 2007, 03:47 PM)
A quick post to avoid the spoilers  tongue.gif (Waiting for dvd this summer as I usually do)

Lost has been designated an "end date" to the series.....We get 3 more years of the craziness and then it's over.

I wonder if the "marked" end date means they will lose viewers? unsure.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ May 8 2007, 01:26 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 7 2007, 03:47 PM)
A quick post to avoid the spoilers  tongue.gif (Waiting for dvd this summer as I usually do)

I wonder if the "marked" end date means they will lose viewers? unsure.gif

I think it's the opposite - Remember wht happened The X-Files? It dragged on too long, by the time it ended, I'd lost interest. Putting a ime limit on Lost means there will be answers.

Some of the key questions I want answered are -

Given the links between the characters, was their presence on the flight pre-arranged and predetermined? (ie - the psychic telling Claire he 'had' to be on the flight)

Is the black smoke indigeneous to the island, or is it something created by The Others?

What is the nature of the link between The Others and the outside world?

Why is the island still invisible to the outside world after Desmond destroyed the electromagnetic field at the end of Series 2?

Where are Michael and Walt?

Given that Sawyer read the letters on the raft and specifically asked 'Who is Hugo and where did he get $150 million?', why has he not mentioned it to Hurley now that he calls him Hugo every week?

What is the nature of the relationship between Mr Paik (Sun's father) and Honso / Darma? (I'm convinced he has something to do with it)

This is by no means an exhaustive list.......

Oh crap! I can't believe what happened tonight....

I am so pissed!!!

Spoiler below.........

Locke was my favorite character!!!!!!!!

Oh crap!

Screencap of Jacob.

Possible spoiler (highlight to read): People are theorizing that Jacob is actually Alvar Hanso. To see him, go to www.thehansofoundatrion.org.

Reading Jack's last post has left me almost as confused as watching any episode of Lost. Always leaves me scratching my head and huh'ing...but dying to figure it out.

Is it tonight there is supposed to be a director's special about the season finale? I won't be missing that.

And what a knucklehead Charlie was leaving that ring in little Turnip-Head's crib. Does he not know that is a choking hazard?? Regardless, I hope he makes it through. Is so nice to see him finally growing up and being responsible.

As for Lock, I'm taking bets on how long it will take him to reappear. Here's hoping it's next week so we don't have to go all summer to find out if he *really* kicked the bucket.

As always, it just continues to get curiouser and curiouser, and I LOVE it.

Celine

QUOTE (Celine @ May 17 2007, 01:40 PM)
Reading Jack's last post has left me almost as confused as watching any episode of Lost.  Always leaves me scratching my head and huh'ing...but dying to figure it out.

I mean this in the best way...this is the funniest I have ever heard it put rofl3.gif

Is it tonight there is supposed to be a director's special about the season finale?  I won't be missing that.

Yes that is tonight after Grey's season finale.

And what a knucklehead Charlie was leaving that ring in little Turnip-Head's crib.  Does he not know that is a choking hazard??  Regardless, I hope he makes it through.  Is so nice to see him finally growing up and being responsible.

I thought that was so sweet being the whole explaination behind it and all.

As always, it just continues to get curiouser and curiouser, and I LOVE it.

yes.gif

You are right, Owl. It was a very nice thing for Charlie to do. And, in typical Lost fashion, when you think you are sure that he's going to give the ring to Claire to give to Turnip Head at some later date, he doesn't. Just leaves you guessing.

Just that momma gene of mine kicked in when I saw he left it in the baby's crib. But leave it to me...I can walk into any room and quickly point out 50 ways one can accidentally injure, maim, or kill one's self. wink.gif

And how about when he put "meeting you" as number one of the five best things that ever happened to him? Still gives me goosebumps. LET CHARLIE LIVE!!

Celine