Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm "Haus".

I won't read the spoiler but thanks for reminding me it's LOST day today! Early morning my head is still in a fog. I hope this eppie is awesome because last week was sort of so-so imo.

You know what I wonder... since the writers strike is over they can make more eps this season but not as many as they intended. I think they will make 5 more for a total of 13 instead of the original plan of 16.

If they CRAM in all the lot details from what was supposed to be 8 eps into just 5 eps can you imagine how crazy/awesome those final five this season will be?

ohmy.gif

This just in: the new extended 'IronMan' trailer will debut during tonight's episode! Think we'll spot a Dharma logo on the armor? laugh.gif

This season has brought me back in the fold of Lost fans. I've seen every episode but the show had lost its "can't wait to see it" appeal the past couple of seasons. But this season has been great and the flash forwards are extremely intriguing, to say the least.

SPOILER BELOW-highlight to see font

When Kate picked up the baby and said, "Hello, Aaron" I had to rewind the Tivo and make sure thats what she had said. Interesting development there. And we know there is the "Oceanic 8" and that Kate, Jack, Hugo & Sayid are part of it. Who's the other 4?

Edited by Snowdog

I guess once an episode has been aired we can assume discussing the episode is not spoiling anything? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Anyways If you haven't seen the last episode yet... spoilers below...

Didn't really dig the whole courtroom drama scene but I guess it was necessary in a way and we'll have to see how and if Kate gets herself out of this one...

Anyways it is the Oceanic Six by the way... so now we have Sayid, Jack, Kate, Hugo and AARON I guess. Wonder who number six is? I don't imagine Ben counts because he wasn't on the flight... although we did see him tending Sayid's wounds two episodes back...

Things are due to start picking up soon... should get very interesting when Desmond et al arrive back at the supposed ship.

Is anyone else getting impatient to see Zoe Bell? She was so sweet and likeable in 'Death Proof' that I want her to get some screen time already!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 28 2008, 01:19 PM)
Is anyone else getting impatient to see Zoe Bell? She was so sweet and likeable in 'Death Proof' that I want her to get some screen time already!

Hard to say where they will bring her in hey? Maybe some character on the 'boat' or some other major twist like a flash-forward character?

Due to be a DANDY tonight... I felt the last two eps were only each a B-minus we are overdue for an A-plus!

common001.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Feb 28 2008, 02:24 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 28 2008, 01:19 PM)

Hard to say where they will bring her in hey? Maybe some character on the 'boat' or some other major twist like a flash-forward character?

Due to be a DANDY tonight... I felt the last two eps were only each a B-minus we are overdue for an A-plus!

common001.gif

Yeah, she's the one on the freighter that they're always talking to, I think her character's name is Regina.

Here we have it friends - our first TRF Lost product label that you can use at home! Simply cut along the guidelines and apply to your product in the best way you can think of. Although I made this I also stole major bits from all over the net... screen caps from the show and bits from labels that other people have made and altered them to make them better.

edit: Okay I think our site shrunk it which totally ixnayed the quality in a large fashion. Direct link here:

Dharma Wine

Preview:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/Godeater2112/dharma_wine_mini.jpg

Edited by Godeater2112

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Feb 28 2008, 03:59 PM)
Here we have it friends - our first TRF Lost product label that you can use at home! Simply cut along the guidelines and apply to your product in the best way you can think of. Although I made this I also stole major bits from all over the net... screen caps from the show and bits from labels that other people have made and altered them to make them better.

edit: Okay I think our site shrunk it which totally ixnayed the quality in a large fashion. Direct link here:

Dharma Wine

Preview:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/Godeater2112/dharma_wine_mini.jpg

That's really cool! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Feb 28 2008, 04:52 PM)
For a limited time only! Ten bucks off a case of 24 bottles of Dharma or Dharma Light!

Preview:
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/Godeater2112/dharma_beer_mini.jpg

Links:
Dharma
Dharma Light

This too! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Feb 28 2008, 05:38 PM)
Turned out quite nicely if I must say so myself! Beerz are perfect... wine label I may need to make slightly larger it doesn't quite cover the old existing label on most bottles.

trink39.gif

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/Godeater2112/DharmaBeerz.jpg

laugh.gif

applaudit.gif Awesome..I love it! applaudit.gif Good job, Godeater!

I finally caught up with all of the episodes.

Watched tonights.

Loved it!!!

So many questions...that's what brings me back wink.gif

I didn't fully "get" it, but still a good episode. So are Desmond's visions in past episodes all due to what happened to him last night?