Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 18 2008, 08:49 PM)
My wife and I have been hungrily devouring the DVD's of Lost and are part way through Season 3, which we'll finish just in time before Season 4 airs.

Alas, until that time I'm not really looking in this thread for fear of spoilers, but let me just say that this show totally f*cking rocks! Definitely one of the best things to hit television ever. We're totally hooked. yes.gif

Rushgoober, I am completely hooked also yes.gif 1022.gif In fact, I just finished watching season 3 tonight (my roommate has it on dvd). This has gotta be one of the most well-written shows I've ever seen. The writers are absolute geniuses yes.gif . I can't wait to see season 4!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the digital cable listings, tonight's 'Lost' will include "on-screen facts and backstories which will allow viewers to catch up on the action".

Not too sure about that one, I wonder if these facts and backstories will be seen while the show is running (which will be damned distracting!) or as short commercials. I hope it's the latter, but from the description it sounds like it'll be the former. I think I'll either Tivo it or watch it again on ABC.com this weekend if I miss anything.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 30 2008, 12:02 PM)
According to the digital cable listings, tonight's 'Lost' will include "on-screen facts and backstories which will allow viewers to catch up on the action".

Not too sure about that one, I wonder if these facts and backstories will be seen while the show is running (which will be damned distracting!) or as short commercials. I hope it's the latter, but from the description it sounds like it'll be the former. I think I'll either Tivo it or watch it again on ABC.com this weekend if I miss anything.

Hmmmmmm! I didn't even know anything was airing tonight - thanks for the heads up!

The past couple of weeks ABC.com has been airing webcasts of little never before seen mini-episodes called "Missing Pieces". Maybe tonights episode will air those and provide some recap before the premiere tomorrow?

*runs off to dig for info*

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jan 30 2008, 01:11 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 30 2008, 12:02 PM)

Hmmmmmm! I didn't even know anything was airing tonight - thanks for the heads up!

The past couple of weeks ABC.com has been airing webcasts of little never before seen mini-episodes called "Missing Pieces". Maybe tonights episode will air those and provide some recap before the premiere tomorrow?

*runs off to dig for info*

Yeah, the missing pieces bits are intriguing. I should have posted about them when they started showing them, but I forgot. Sorry, folks! I'll do better next time. I promise! You can watch the "missing pieces" here. Better late than never, I suppose.

Aw crap. The season premiere is tomorrow night. Tonight's ep is the season finale from last year. Sorry, folks. I got confused. wacko.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 30 2008, 09:12 PM)
Aw crap. The season premiere is tomorrow night. Tonight's ep is the season finale from last year. Sorry, folks. I got confused. wacko.gif

It's today! It's today! IT'S TODAY!

OK, let that out......

can't wait!

Mod note: I edited the title of this thread to warn people that there are spoilers in here. Getting Quyn's permission to edit the first post wasn't a problem-she's my wife! wub.gif heart.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 31 2008, 06:56 AM)
Mod note: I edited the title of this thread to warn people that there are spoilers in here. Getting Quyn's permission to edit the first post wasn't a problem-she's my wife!  wub.gif  heart.gif  laugh.gif

She who must be obeyed, huh? tongue.gif

I ain't going anywhere NEAR those spoilers. no.gif

My wife and I finally finished Season 3 less than a week ago, so we're majorly psyched for Season 4. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

That was 4 biggrin.gif 's btw for Season 4 4 anyone who missed that. unsure.gif

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 31 2008, 11:10 AM)
Mod note: I edited the title of this thread to warn people that there are spoilers in here. Getting Quyn's permission to edit the first post wasn't a problem-she's my wife!  wub.gif  heart.gif  laugh.gif

My wife and I finally finished Season 3 less than a week ago, so we're majorly psyched for Season 4. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I'm avoiding spoilers like the plague also.

Hey goobs - how you gonna watch LOST and do your radio show at the same time tonight?

ohmy.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 31 2008, 12:10 PM)

Well...yeah! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jan 31 2008, 09:14 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 31 2008, 11:10 AM)

I'm avoiding spoilers like the plague also.

Hey goobs - how you gonna watch LOST and do your radio show at the same time tonight?

ohmy.gif

my show be 5-7pm PST. lost no start till 8pm PST. is no problem.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 31 2008, 09:22 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 31 2008, 12:10 PM)

Well...yeah! laugh.gif

bd.gif

tongue.gif

The viral stuff has already hit the web. There's a 'hacked' video on the Oceanic Air site (make sure you download the press release): Fly Oceanic Air which leads you to another site called Find 815. That one looks like a big puzzle game and there's no telling what the prize will be. You can also check And Found. They're usually first with the answers to these things. Or at least they were last year, so give 'em a click. Have fun! Edited by Jack Aubrey

Ah, Lost.... The show of the perpetual WTF..

Every time something crazy happens, me and my wife just laugh. Great show laugh.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 2 2008, 11:57 AM)
With the writers strike still looming, does anyone know how many new eps are in the can? I had heard 8.

You heard correctly, click here for my inviso-text post for the ep titles, they're at the bottom of the post.

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Jan 28 2008, 10:19 PM)
My wife and I have been hungrily devouring the DVD's of Lost and are part way through Season 3, which we'll finish just in time before Season 4 airs. 

Alas, until that time I'm not really looking in this thread for fear of spoilers, but let me just say that this show totally f*cking rocks!  Definitely one of the best things to hit television ever.  We're totally hooked. yes.gif

Rushgoober, I am completely hooked also yes.gif 1022.gif In fact, I just finished watching season 3 tonight (my roommate has it on dvd). This has gotta be one of the most well-written shows I've ever seen. The writers are absolute geniuses yes.gif . I can't wait to see season 4!

You're a fan now!

I see Corey got you into it. Sweet!

It has to be my favourite show on television.

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Feb 3 2008, 07:59 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Jan 28 2008, 10:19 PM)

Alas, until that time I'm not really looking in this thread for fear of spoilers, but let me just say that this show totally f*cking rocks!  Definitely one of the best things to hit television ever.  We're totally hooked. yes.gif

You're a fan now!

I see Corey got you into it. Sweet!

It has to be my favourite show on television.

Yes, I was lured into the trap tongue.gif And now I'm hooked. Looking forward to next week's episode! trink39.gif