Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Observation on Jack's post above -

Having watched the orchid station clip (courtesy of Godeater's link just above), the name sounds more like "Allawax" rather than Allawitz, keeping the candle allusions going.

Edit to say I've removed the hidden text from Jack's quoted post because it was showing up against the white.

Edited by madra sneachta

Some casting Updates! Not really a spoiler:

LOST Recruits Wire Star:
Lost has found more new blood.

Sources confirm that The Wire's Lance Reddick has been cast in the recurring role of Arthur Stevens, the intimidating corporate recruitor character I first told you about in last week's Ask Ausiello. Reddick also had a lengthy arc on HBO's Oz, where he starred opposite returning Lostie Harold Perrineau.

This comes on the heels of another key piece of Lost casting: the addition of Sopranos scene-stealer Ken Leung. However, the specifics of his character remain shrounded in mystery. Rumors had him playing a brilliant mathematician named Russell, but now there's buzz that he's coming on in a top-secret role that no one (save for Darlton) knows anything about.

Heres some new info.

My good friend The ODI was at the E!Online Tater Top Awards (E!Online's own TV Awards Ceremony) and he was chatting with Kristin, the one we love/hate wink.gif Below is the portion from his Blog write up regarding who was originally intended to be in the coffin.

She did drop a interesting tidbit about who was "supposedly" or planned to be in the coffin and that the producers initially planned to show the person but changed their minds because they felt it added to the mystery of the finale....the info was from her sources on the show...but who really knows if that was the writers intent.....???

Sorry guys I didn't get any pictures taken and do not know when they will air, but as soon as I know I will let you know.....All in all I had a great time and I have a completely whole new different view of Kristin...

For those of you that said Ben....nope sorry you were wrong....for those of you that felt it was Michael....nope wrong again.....those who said it is somebody we have not seen before nope wrong once again....BUT for alllll of you that said everyone's favorite hunter Locke....you are right...!!

Like I said this is from Kristin who is known to be a VERY reliable source on LOST but she also did say the writers changed their mind about showing Locke....soooo at this point who knows......maybe they will change their minds again....!!??

Source: The ODI

Lost Spoiler

Edited by Mr. Henry Gale

GREAT NEWS, everyone!

Zoe 'Death Proof' Bell has joined the cast of 'Lost'! I think she was the second best thing about 'Death Proof' (the first being Kurt Russell's return to the silver screen). She was just so cool and likeable in that role, and inside sources say that she didn't really act in the movie because she's really like that, which is always nice to hear about an actress you like. I look forward to seeing her on 'Lost'.

Chaotica, the next season will start in January of next year.

QUOTE (joanneeeeee @ Jan 18 2008, 11:22 AM)
Major obsession yes.gif

Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet??????

Haven't watched TV in months, not keeping up so good. When is it starting?

JANUARY 31st!

TWO HOUR PREMIERE!

Whooooop! Whooop!

Been re-watching Season 3 on BluRay to get me pumped up.

icon_alienjig.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jan 18 2008, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (joanneeeeee @ Jan 18 2008, 11:22 AM)
Major obsession yes.gif

Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Is it time yet??????

Haven't watched TV in months, not keeping up so good. When is it starting?

JANUARY 31st!

TWO HOUR PREMIERE!

Whooooop! Whooop!

Been re-watching Season 3 on BluRay to get me pumped up.

icon_alienjig.gif

Thanks Godeater!

Time to set the DVR, huh?

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

Blue ray I ain't got.....just entering the digital age here.

I know, i kinda slow

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

icon_alienjig.gif

now just waiting for X- Files...

My wife and I have been hungrily devouring the DVD's of Lost and are part way through Season 3, which we'll finish just in time before Season 4 airs.

Alas, until that time I'm not really looking in this thread for fear of spoilers, but let me just say that this show totally f*cking rocks! Definitely one of the best things to hit television ever. We're totally hooked. yes.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 18 2008, 09:49 PM)
My wife and I have been hungrily devouring the DVD's of Lost and are part way through Season 3, which we'll finish just in time before Season 4 airs.

Alas, until that time I'm not really looking in this thread for fear of spoilers, but let me just say that this show totally f*cking rocks! Definitely one of the best things to hit television ever. We're totally hooked. yes.gif

BEST show on TV! yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 18 2008, 10:25 PM)
I'm down to the final 2 episodes of Season 3, just in time for the Season 4 Premiere!

It sucks that there will ony be 8 episodes due to the writers' strike. sad.gif

Only 3 seasons left in the series!

Makes you wonder as to WHAT EXACTLY do they have in store for us?

Yeah, the strike sucks major moon.gif

Pardon my french smile.gif

I love Lost! It is one of the few current shows I keep up with. I cannot wait for the season premiere!!! common001.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 18 2008, 09:25 PM)
I'm down to the final 2 episodes of Season 3, just in time for the Season 4 Premiere!

bekloppt.gif test, I was wondering how many episodes they had.

Thanks, for answering my question for me wink.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jan 22 2008, 03:13 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 18 2008, 09:25 PM)

It sucks that there will ony be 8 episodes due to the writers' strike.  sad.gif

bekloppt.gif test, I was wondering how many episodes they had.

Thanks, for answering my question for me wink.gif smile.gif

No problem Daylin biggrin.gif

I don't know how they are going to adjust it according to the writer's strike but before the strike they said the 2009-2010 would be the final season.

I finished the ending of Season 3...interesting finale.

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

Seven days!

Actually had a castaway dinner last night while we continued re-watching Season 3. Everything we ate we got on the island!

Appetizer consisted of a smoked mackerel we got from Jin and Sun, followed by this wild chicken we caught in the jungle on top of a rice with papaya and pineapple pilaf.

Of course we also had been saving a dozen cans of Dharma beers for a special occasion so we enjoyed those also.

Nice dinner turned out great - the Island was very good to us.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 18 2008, 10:25 PM)

Especially since they promised, what, 16 in a row?

I think it'd be kind of funny if this strike lasted a long time and all 200 of Lost's crazy threads never got solved.

No, not really, that would blow! ph34r.gif