The Rush Forum is the best!!!

floydfanatic111

One thing I love about this board is that no one fights really, especially over stupid things like the Roger Waters/David Gilmour feud like at Pink Floyd forum and Van Halen forum or Genesis forum. Rush thank GOODNESS have not ever feuded and were always a great band!

Hats off to RR, GG & 1-0-0 for keeping this place the great place it is trink39.gif

These folks put a lot of time and effort into our little cyber world. Let's express our gratitude. common001.gif cheer.gif trink39.gif 1022.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Apr 9 2006, 01:53 PM)
One thing I love about this board is that no one fights really, especially over stupid things like the Roger Waters/David Gilmour feud like at Pink Floyd forum and Van Halen forum or Genesis forum. Rush thank GOODNESS have not ever feuded and were always a great band!

Hey!! What are you tryin' to say? Huh? Are we not good enough for the likes of frivolous feuds about trivial drivel, you better have something to back that up with, man I'm getting really pissed about this....

sarcasm.gif

i love this place... feels like home

when I'm alone I don't feel like I'm alone while I'm in here...

My cup is raised for the admin team trink38.gif trink39.gif cosmo.gif

Thanks for the safe enviroment on the net and a job well done trink39.gif trink38.gif cosmo.gif

The 2.gif Forum rules.

When I am at the Pink Floyd forum A Fleeting Glimpse, some people whine, cry and sniffle about things. Many unbiased Floyd fans(who like all eras, me included) try and reason with pro-Gilmour or pro-Waters people it can be a nightmare.

At least here at The 2.gif Forum, it is like family and I am not dealing with spammers and lowly souls with weird names like iseeblue or California Coool. The latter name was a pro-Waters guy and then one time I said Neil Peart wrote better lyrics than Waters at times and could kill Graham Broad in a drum duel, the guy degraded our beloved Professor and called me an "autistic goon" who belonged in a nut house while defending 2.gif and its fans. The guy got banned and then iseeblue is some punk kid who thinks he is better than everyone.

Here, we can disagree but it doesn't get heated biggrin.gif .

Also, I pointed to PF fans was Rush haven't disappointed its fans unlike PF in recent years. Rush guaranDAMNtee a new DVD and/or CD set by such and such and they deliver unlike PF who kept delaying Pulse DVD since 2003.

Long live 2.gif

Long live 2.gif and TRF - the best god damn forum in cyberspace and I'm telling you that fer nothin'. Sit down take yer shoes off and stay for awhile cause it sure is a great way to unwind after a long day. It's also a great place to hangout and feel welcome anytime. TRF is miles ahead of the other 2.gif forums and we MUST congratulate GG RR and 73 for making it this way I salute you guys yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Apr 10 2006, 03:23 AM)
I am not dealing with spammers and lowly souls with weird names

What's wrong with weird names?

Take a look at some signatures--plenty of spam here. It's all good though.

Lowly souls? What's that? People who are feeling low or just low?

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Apr 10 2006, 03:07 AM)

People who pick on others to make themselves feel better! Some guy called California Coool and Coooool Dude was barred from Glimpse for saying anyone who said Roger Waters was Pink Floyd and then I said Neil Peart was better lyricist and he responded that only (expletive)s liked Rush! I said to Hell with you, Neil RULES!

Edited by floydfanatic111

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Apr 10 2006, 09:04 AM)
QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Apr 10 2006, 03:07 AM)

People who pick on others to make themselves feel better! Some guy called California Coool and Coooool Dude was barred from Glimpse for saying anyone who said Roger Waters was Pink Floyd and then I said Neil Peart was better lyricist and he responded that only (expletive)s liked Rush! I said to Hell with you, Neil RULES!

ummm ....okay unsure.gif

Ummm... i don't know what TRF board you all were on that had NO fighting, tongue.gif but I agree that it is still the BEST board around. It's quite famlyish and to echo Chaotica, when I'm alone... i don't FEEL alone because of the friendships I've made here. Where this board has been criticized for being "softer" than others, I find it to be what draws me here and why I love it so much.

At one time I thought that it would be a passing thing that I would easily walk away from when my life returned to normal. It's kinda nice that it's become a part of that normal life. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 10 2006, 07:06 AM)
Ummm... i don't know what TRF board you all were on that had NO fighting, tongue.gif but I agree that it is still the BEST board around. It's quite famlyish and to echo Chaotica, when I'm alone... i don't FEEL alone because of the friendships I've made here. Where this board has been criticized for being "softer" than others, I find it to be what draws me here and why I love it so much.

At one time I thought that it would be a passing thing that I would easily walk away from when my life returned to normal. It's kinda nice that it's become a part of that normal life. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

hmmm ? do i know you , hi im tick. nice to meet you neecro , its that how its pronounced.

cool.gif tongue.gif wink.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 10 2006, 01:06 PM)

yes.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 10 2006, 08:06 AM)
Ummm... i don't know what TRF board you all were on that had NO fighting,

ph34r.gif

Dont look at me

Im stayin outta this one bolt.gif

QUOTE (floydfanatic111 @ Apr 9 2006, 03:53 PM)

We could always start some arguments over the Rutsey/Peart thing.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 9 2006, 07:18 PM)
The Rush Forum is my 8th favorite website on the internet. yes.gif

1. Teletubbies.com

2. Scooby Doo.com

3. Bugs Bunny.com

4. BackstreetBoys.com (I call them the Back Door Boys)

5. Donny Osmond.com

6. Annanicolesmith.com

7. Snoopdogg.com

8. TRF

Edited by Ghost of a Rider

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Apr 10 2006, 09:00 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 9 2006, 07:18 PM)
The Rush Forum is my 8th favorite website on the internet. yes.gif

1. Teletubbies.com

2. Scooby Doo.com

3. Bugs Bunny.com

4. BackstreetBoys.com (I call them the Back Door Boys)

5. Donny Osmond.com

6. Annanicolesmith.com

7. Snoopdogg.com

8. TRF

Got to say, numbers 4,5 and 7 are three of my faves also Ghost.

Can't get enough of Donny..................... unsure.gif

laugh.gif