The Sopranos thread!

Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Apr 30 2007, 03:22 PM)
Okay... you can stop watching it now. Here's what's gonna happen. Remember... you read it here FIRST:

That goth kid... something bad is gonna happen to him at that "camp". Tony is gonna go apeshit that the kid got hurt or worse. He's not going to take any blame in the matter... as he never does, but he's going to blame Phil Leotardo for the whole mess. Since basically... it pretty much IS Phil's mess. This will start THE WAR!!! People will definitely die. Somehow I have a feeling that Paulie will die and that Chris will finally come around and realize his importance to Tony.

In the end... The Soprano Family will control NEW YORK!!! yes.gif

Opinions?

ha ha ha ha ha ha

unsure.gif

trink38.gif

wacko.gif

So now Tony is a degenerate gambler. Can't say I saw that one coming. I'm wondering where that one will lead. It will be interesting when there's no money at the Soprano household, if he keeps that up. Is Tony going to be more vulnerable as boss now?

AJ's a single guy again. Where will that lead?

I'm sure LOTS of us just heard Tom Sawyer blasting in Tony's SUV.

1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ May 6 2007, 08:54 PM)

1022.gif 1022.gif

Yup - I heard that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have HBO on-demand, watch "the music of the sopranos" - interesting show. Little Steven talks about how it was hard to find good 80s rock music smile.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ May 6 2007, 08:54 PM)

1022.gif 1022.gif

I looked at my wife and just smiled...that was great.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 7 2007, 07:45 PM)
Is Christopher losing it???

4 eps left, Christopher is going off the deep end. Could he be the downfall of them all?

I agree!

QUOTE (owlswing @ May 7 2007, 08:20 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 7 2007, 07:45 PM)
Is Christopher losing it???

4 eps left, Christopher is going off the deep end. Could he be the downfall of them all?

I agree!

It certainly is possible, especially when you factor in the part where he mentioned the guy who was in the witness protection program and how he feels about how Tony's treated him despite the fact that he reported what Adrianna was doing to Tony.

That was quite an episode tonight. One less cast member now. Highlights were seeing Tony strung out and when Phil rubbed it in about Chris. What will Paulie say to the guys that didn't show up at the wake?

AJ shows signs he wants to follow in his dad's footsteps now. No other avenues look attractive right now. Last few episodes should be interesting....

Well! So much for my latest theory! laugh.gif

One question: did the flash during the sunset remind anyone else of the beacon from Tony's coma dreams, or am I making too much of it?

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 14 2007, 07:12 AM)
Well! So much for my latest theory!  laugh.gif

One question: did the flash during the sunset remind anyone else of the beacon from Tony's coma dreams, or am I making too much of it?

I kept thinking about those coma dream the whole episode. I was waiting for them to start... wink.gif

The way "it" happened, was so.....unSoprano-like

edit: I was watching Fox News this afternoon before watching Sopranos on TiVo, when Shep Smith blurted "it" out because some idiot sent him an email that he read on the air (no proof reading I guess, he was reading live). Even Shep was pissed, 'cause he said he Tivo'd the episode and hadn't seen it yet. He was so mad, he gave out the guys full name and home town laugh.gif Very Soprano type move by Shep.

Edited by Snowdog

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 14 2007, 06:12 AM)
Well! So much for my latest theory! laugh.gif

No way, I was thinking the same thing. Also thought of the "light" when he was staring at that light in the bathroom. Man Im tired of watchign him throw up smile.gif

Vaya Con Dios Chrissy - Ill never forget when he belted Lauren Bacall

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 14 2007, 08:36 PM)

No way, I was thinking the same thing. Also thought of the "light" when he was staring at that light in the bathroom. Man Im tired of watchign him throw up smile.gif

wink.gif Humm - could that be the direction? Coma Dreams unsure.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ May 14 2007, 07:43 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 14 2007, 08:36 PM)

wink.gif Humm - could that be the direction? Coma Dreams unsure.gif

Ever read the analysis articles on nj.com? Theyre good...

go to nj.com and go to sopranos central, and go to their tv reviewers columns for the sopranos, theres on for each ep....

Yes it was.

Ok - Lerxts top 3 moments:

"Oh sure, stick your head in the sand." - AJ

"How how I stick your head in that f-cking wall!" - Tony

"Do you think he may have known the rope was so long that it wouldnt pull him under?" - Dr. Melfi

"That or he;s just a f-cking idiot.. theres a history there." - Tony

Tony pulling a tooth out of his pant cuff during the psych meeting....

"Do you think he may have known the rope was so long that it wouldnt pull him under?" - Dr. Melfi
"That or he;s just a f-cking idiot.. theres a history there." - Tony

laugh.gif

What did Tony say as they were wheeling AJ away?

I just heard an interesting bit on the radio.

Super-major-hyper-big-deal-booga-booga spoiler! (Highlight to read):

In a recent interview, Stephen Van Zandt was asked about the possibility of a 'Sopranos' movie. Stephen replied: "It would have to be a prequel."

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 20 2007, 07:11 PM)

Tony pulling a tooth out of his pant cuff during the psych meeting....

haha that ruled.

Are all the rules out the window now???

Possible spoiler below for you folks who haven't seen this weeks episode:

I thought the family members of the guys were strictly off limits. I would think that Phil would understand Tony's actions. Unless he doesn't know what happened or just doesn't care. Is Phil playing by his own set of rules? I see a big showdown between Tony and Phil coming up.

I agree! Phil has been overstepping Tonys authoritah for a while now.

I am so pissed my fave character got whacked... Christopher was a great character.

Can't believe they whacked the wrong guy. Should be interesting to see what happens next week. Dr. Melfi finally got rid of Tony. Thought that would never happen. Something about that arrangement just seemed too implausible, which doesn't happen on that show. Will Paulie's overtures overtures to Brooklyn ever come to light? What will happen to the Pakistanis that Tony told the feds about? So many things left to be answered next week...