The official Hilda thread...

Tick

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 28 2006, 11:01 AM)
As another year with no Hilda comes to a close, I just want to wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to her... wherever she may be.  :sniff: 

2006 was filled with great searches for our beloved Hilda.  I went on three HildaQuests to New York and one to the deep woods of Connecticut.  Disco scoured the mountains of Katmandu to find her.  Even Mrs. Huck finally took up the flame and looked for her in Jolly Old England. 

Still... Hilda evades us. 

Why?  What is her reasoning at this point to stay hidden from our loving embrace?  I have not the answers.  no.gif  I feel as though my flame will never truly die... it is barely flickering now.  I keep it alight with the hope that when the new 2.gif cd is released, She will RETURN to us.  yes.gif 

During this holiday season, I miss her more than ever.  Though I wasn't even a member until long after her last cryptic post... I have been so influenced by her time here.  I one day hope to meet Alex's gaze as I dance a funky little dance and he copies it at a show.  yes.gif  I one day hope to marry a man who works for a video game company.  I one day... WAIT... i don't want to marry a man, that was a slip.  Sorry. 

Anyway... I think you see my point.  Hilda STILL means EVERYTHING to me.  Yes... i may occupy my time wishing the chargers has half the history of the  Broncos, the league is weak now, who knows maybe we charger losers can finally win something. Denver rocks, im so jelious.  And I may post ridiculous videos of me wearing CeeJ's bras and panties.  And I may have wars with non-existant entities all in the name of a good laugh.  And yes... i may even read some of Goober's nonsense.  But that is all just to get through the day.  The first thing I do each day is log on and check her profile.  I check to see if by some chance she's logged on today.  After  I sigh a heavy sigh and wipe a small tear... THEN I face this hollow existence here at TRF WITHOUT HER.  sad.gif

COME BACK TO US HILDA!!!  HEAR OUR CRIES!!!  THE NEW CD IS ONLY MONTHS AWAY!!!  Please come to discuss it with your legion of believers and worshippers.  yes.gif 

Necro OUT!!!

necros post edited to make sence. yes.gif

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 28 2006, 10:13 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 28 2006, 11:01 AM)
As another year with no Hilda comes to a close, I just want to wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to her... wherever she may be.  :sniff: 

2006 was filled with great searches for our beloved Hilda.  I went on three HildaQuests to New York and one to the deep woods of Connecticut.  Disco scoured the mountains of Katmandu to find her.  Even Mrs. Huck finally took up the flame and looked for her in Jolly Old England. 

Still... Hilda evades us. 

Why?  What is her reasoning at this point to stay hidden from our loving embrace?  I have not the answers.  no.gif  I feel as though my flame will never truly die... it is barely flickering now.  I keep it alight with the hope that when the new 2.gif cd is released, She will RETURN to us.  yes.gif 

During this holiday season, I miss her more than ever.  Though I wasn't even a member until long after her last cryptic post... I have been so influenced by her time here.  I one day hope to meet Alex's gaze as I dance a funky little dance and he copies it at a show.  yes.gif  I one day hope to marry a man who works for a video game company.  I one day... WAIT... i don't want to marry a man, that was a slip.  Sorry. 

Anyway... I think you see my point.  Hilda STILL means EVERYTHING to me.  Yes... i may occupy my time wishing the chargers has half the history of the  Broncos, the league is weak now, who knows maybe we charger losers can finally win something. Denver rocks, im so jelious.  And I may post ridiculous videos of me wearing CeeJ's bras and panties.  And I may have wars with non-existant entities all in the name of a good laugh.  And yes... i may even read some of Goober's nonsense.  But that is all just to get through the day.  The first thing I do each day is log on and check her profile.  I check to see if by some chance she's logged on today.  After  I sigh a heavy sigh and wipe a small tear... THEN I face this hollow existence here at TRF WITHOUT HER.  sad.gif

COME BACK TO US HILDA!!!  HEAR OUR CRIES!!!  THE NEW CD IS ONLY MONTHS AWAY!!!  Please come to discuss it with your legion of believers and worshippers.  yes.gif 

Necro OUT!!!

necros post edited to make sence. yes.gif

bekloppt.gif

ohmy.gif How dare you mess with the words of a beleaguered Hilda worshipper. ohmy.gif

Get your hands off my posts you damn dirty Tick!!!

biggrin.gif

hey kids dont forget january 4th is hildas birthday so make sure you wish her well and celebrate the essence of hilda !

1022.gif 4 DAYS TILL HILDAS BIRTHDAY ! ! ! 1022.gif

Edited by tick

http://images.bestwebbuys.com/muze/bookmed/95/0152002995.jpg

ahh yes what a special day ! T.R.F. icon hilda is now 43 years old ! as we enter 2007, we enter it with the promise of the second coming of hilda. so lets all go out to the pumpkin patch today and see if the great hilda arrives.

hildas birthday dwindles down to its last precious hours.

http://bipolarhope.org/images/birthdaysong.gif

:sniff:

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 5 2007, 12:29 PM)
Will she ever see all these Best Wish's ?

sometimes i think believing that hilda will return is like believing in santa, its fun to pretend they will both show up someday.

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 5 2007, 11:37 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 5 2007, 12:29 PM)
Will she ever see all these Best Wish's ?

sometimes i think believing that hilda will return is like believing in santa, its fun to pretend they will both show up someday.

SHE WILL RETURN !!!!!!

I noticed a few days ago that it said "hilda" in the birthday thing, and i immediatly thought of this thread, and I said "wait... is it? nah... couldnt be..."

but, sure enough, it is this elusive Hilda everyone talks about.

I originally thought hilda was some real life person, who wasnt a member of TRF, but, I guess she is.

what ever happened to Hilda?

QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Jan 6 2007, 11:09 PM)
Yah, I don't even know who she is either.

all ya have to do is start from the beginning and it will all make sence to you. no.gif

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/ceejspics2/316px-Candleburning.jpg

I have noticed that ALOT of flames have

been put out. sad.gif I totally understand cause

I to have put mine out. I am just wondering

what the chances are of HILDA returning. I

mean she will come back, see this thread and

all the flames lit, then she will see that we CLAIMED

to carry her torch forever yet we didn't. sad.gif

How do you think that will make her feel?

She will see that we gave up all hope of her return.

All the things that we said about waiting for her return

and longing for her next words... WE LET HER DOWN!!!

I say that we need to LIGHT UP!!!

SHE WILL RETURN!!!

I KNOW SHE WILL!!!

SHOW ME THOSE FLAMES!!!

TRF is full of family and friends and we shouldn't

let anyone feel like she would if she saw that we

gave up. no.gif

So go grab a flame and put it in your sig!!! yes.gif

DO IT FOR HILDA!!!

If you want take this one. yes.gif

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/ceejspics2/hilda.jpg

Come on show your support and love for fellow TRFers. wub.gif

with the posting of net-falco in his birthday thread, optimism is now at an alltime high !

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jan 9 2007, 08:07 PM)
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/ceejspics2/316px-Candleburning.jpg

I have noticed that ALOT of flames have
been put out. sad.gif I totally understand cause
I to have put mine out. I am just wondering
what the chances are of HILDA returning. I
mean she will come back, see this thread and
all the flames lit, then she will see that we CLAIMED
to carry her torch forever yet we didn't. sad.gif

How do you think that will make her feel?

She will see that we gave up all hope of her return.
All the things that we said about waiting for her return
and longing for her next words... WE LET HER DOWN!!!

I say that we need to LIGHT UP!!!

SHE WILL RETURN!!!

I KNOW SHE WILL!!!

SHOW ME THOSE FLAMES!!!

TRF is full of family and friends and we shouldn't
let anyone feel like she would if she saw that we
gave up. no.gif

So go grab a flame and put it in your sig!!! yes.gif

DO IT FOR HILDA!!!

If you want take this one. yes.gif

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/ceejspics2/hilda.jpg

Come on show your support and love for fellow TRFers. wub.gif

If today didn't make you people realize how imprtant HOPE IS!!!!

Netter came to his thread so HILDA is on her way!!!

Put those flames in your sigs!!!

yes.gif

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Jan 9 2007, 12:39 AM)
a few days late, but happy birthday hilda

where oh where has our hilda gone, where oh where could she be?

It's been a while since I've seen ya, mystic! trink39.gif

I have a hilda report. In history, we were talking about the sinking of the Lusitania and one of the characters who was on the ship when it sank was Hilda. Does this mean that maybe Hilda died in 1915, but came alive 90 years later, then went back to the dead? I don't know, but it's fishy... unsure.gif