Two and a Half Men

ALifeson85

Haha, anyone ever watch this show? This show is pure Charlie Sheen's genious at work. laugh.gif I watch it EVERY Monday night. His brother Alan is GREAT too, and the kid Jake has a ton of great one-liners as well.

Here's one of my favorite quotes from the show:

(Alan is trying to help Charlie with his financial problems)

Charlie: "That's it! I'm done. I QUIT!"

Alan: "You can't quit POVERTY, Charlie..."

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Funny stuff.

Edited by ALifeson85

I haven't watched it this season. I lost interest but can't really explain why. Although it does seem a little trashy (too much sex talk)

However, I love the episodes with their mother. Now she can be hilarious. Remember last season when she insisted on keeping Jake for a weekend? Now THAT was hilarious!

I will always view Charlie Sheen and the other actor as those '80's guys. I can't help but remember the movie "Pretty in Pink".

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Dec 6 2005, 09:01 PM)
Haha, anyone ever watch this show? This show is pure Charlie Sheen's genious at work.  laugh.gif  I watch it EVERY Monday night. His brother Alan is GREAT too, and the kid Jake has a ton of great one-liners as well.
Here's one of my favorite quotes from the show:

(Alan is trying to help Charlie with his financial problems)

Charlie: "That's it! I'm done. I QUIT!"

Alan: "You can't quit POVERTY, Charlie..."

Funny stuff.

I remember the little quote..

"Don't spend what your Ass can't pay"

Huge fan of that show. There has not been a single episode where I'm not laughing my ass off. That kid... OMG that KID!! He's a comic genius! He's has perfect timing and nails those one liners like a champ!

I dont miss CBS on Monday nights, they have such a great line up that night! Loved the Halloween episode this year too, had me cracking up laughing! Esp. the part at the end when their Mom walks in and the Satan girl freaks out!

Super bumper.gif

I felt like starting a thread on this, but decided to perform a search to make sure....

anyone else a fan of this show?

I enjoy Two and a Half Men very much, but I don't watch it very often.

You know, it's a few lines of saucy dialogue away from being a HBO show or something. It walks a very fine line with its humor. I won't let my kid watch it.

I've seen it a couple of times andit was funny and had a couple of hot chicks in it, but there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that I will ever watch it on a regular basis.

I watch it whenever I can. Charlie totally cracks me up.

Its a pretty funny show. lots of funny sexual jokes, I don't know how they get away with some of the. Berta the house keeper annoys the living sh*t out of me, she is a pointless character not the least bit funny. and the stupid crappily harmonized theme song annoys me as well.

QUOTE (Xanadude69 @ Mar 6 2009, 01:23 PM)
Its a pretty funny show. lots of funny sexual jokes, I don't know how they get away with some of the. Berta the house keeper annoys the living sh*t out of me, she is a pointless character not the least bit funny. and the stupid crappily harmonized theme song annoys me as well.

For some reason I love the song confused13.gif

The best night of television in my opinion: The Big Bang Theory has become my favorite show, I still like How I Met Your Mother, and Two and a Half Men has grown on me.

I have to agree about the Berta character. She's no help to the proceedings, and the character actress who plays her is usually the death of any show/movie she's in. She's like the Ted McGinley of actresses. laugh.gif

EDIT: After making that dig at Ted McGinley, I did a little more research on him. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks he's the "death of any show/movie he's in." Jumptheshark.com calls McGinley the patron saint of "jumping the shark," and McGinley himself has a sense of humor about it and has engaged in self-parody over it. laugh.gif

Edited by GeddyRulz